United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Unread 03-01-2019, 11:58 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I joke my dude.

One day I'll tell you about the time there was a karaoke at the royal british legion in westbourne park...and my grandad got up and sang the Jolly Ploughboy..

gramps is a legend

Unread 03-01-2019, 12:01 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Looking at it from a historic and long term perspective, I hope immigration dissolves any sense of englishness. It would be the justified cost of empire building.
your lot are ones to talk, look what you've done to spain...

can't move for bars that look and sound like the Catina in Star Wars, complete with Celtic shirts and pictures of horses on council estates on the walls.

Unread 03-01-2019, 12:01 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Sound like a sore loser
bro don't you live in Australia?

Why don't you give the rightful indigenous people their land back, you kangaroo herding, no nearby neighbour having koala toucher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
your lot are ones to talk, look what you've done to spain...

can't move for bars that look and sound like the Catina in Star Wars, complete with Celtic shirts and pictures of horses on council estates on the walls.
That's called culture

Actually no it's the worst of the worst that go to SPain tbf

Unread 03-01-2019, 12:06 PM
elhombre

Quote:

Why don't you give the rightful indigenous people their land back, you kangaroo herding, no nearby neighbour having koala toucher?

That's called culture

Unread 03-01-2019, 12:37 PM
Cream

Quote:

That's called culture

That's called culchie.

I'm done with blaming every little thing on Britain/EU btw. I can say with great confidence, without even researching it, that the countries these migrants hail from are far more racist.

Article is jam full of shit. I don't even disagree with what Javid was saying. It is indeed a terribly dangerous crossing, and the people praying on the migrants are indeed scumbags.

We could agree to take in a fuckload of French based migrants but nothing would change. In fact it would only serve to exacerbate the problem.

A huge swathe of the Syrian population alone, in its current state, would funnel into the UK, in numbers way beyond any agreed quota. Far, far more would die crossing the channel.

'There is no crisis'.

Bullshit.

Unread 03-01-2019, 01:12 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
That's called culchie.

I'm done with blaming every little thing on Britain/EU btw. I can say with great confidence, without even researching it, that the countries these migrants hail from are far more racist.

Article is jam full of shit. I don't even disagree with what Javid was saying. It is indeed a terribly dangerous crossing, and the people praying on the migrants are indeed scumbags.

We could agree to take in a fuckload of French based migrants but nothing would change. In fact it would only serve to exacerbate the problem.

A huge swathe of the Syrian population alone, in its current state, would funnel into the UK, in numbers way beyond any agreed quota. Far, far more would die crossing the channel.

'There is no crisis'.

Bullshit.
Eh up, Farage is here

Unread 03-01-2019, 02:14 PM
Jammy Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Would the world mourn us? Nope. In fact, I can barely think of major nation which would be less mourned.
I can’t think of one that would be mourned at all. Bit of a weird concept.

Unread 03-01-2019, 02:44 PM
guerreiro

Quote:

Why don't you give the rightful indigenous people their land back, you kangaroo herding, no nearby neighbour having koala toucher
They’d only get pissed up,fight amongst themselves and blame the English for everything.

history shows us that eh...

Unread 03-01-2019, 03:41 PM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Looking at it from a historic and long term perspective, I hope immigration dissolves any sense of englishness. It would be the justified cost of empire building.

Unluuuuuuuucky

Unread 03-01-2019, 05:42 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Bitter ex colony. Ireland is the international equivalent of Manchester City. Absolutely defined by the hatred of Britain. You’d still be a nation of feuding bog-dwelling tribes if it wasnt for the civilising influence of blighty... oh, hang on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Yup, I think that's fair.

The good English values seem to have gone anyway.

Would the world mourn us? Nope. In fact, I can barely think of major nation which would be less mourned.

We will just have the Premier League, foreign millionaires buying top homes and be an English language school off the coast of the EU for wealthy Indians and Chinese.

Some good English about of course but....
Absolute fucking cuck.

What a lack of grasp of history and mankind must you have to think Britain somehow uniquely culpable in this regard.