United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Closed Thread

Unread 20-12-2018, 01:18 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Default the gatwick drones

great/shit name for a new band but also what is now suspected to be a deliberate attempt to disrupt the airport. 110,000 passengers due to fly today and all going to be hit with major delays/cancellations.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...n-live-updates

ISIS? Bunker Buster? Henry, the mild mannered janitor? who's behind this very non-chrissmassy act?

Unread 20-12-2018, 01:19 PM
waynes ear's

hearing cabbies are loving it

Unread 20-12-2018, 01:20 PM
Bunker Buster

It's a strange one, apparently they are industrial size.......not sure it's just a normal everyday guy....

Unless it's a self built ones, which rings true as mine (DJI) IS GEO locked to be unable to fly in certain areas....

Airports
City centres (I clicked yes I have permission)
The city of Amsterdam (I clicked yes)

Unread 20-12-2018, 01:21 PM
Switching Off

Bet the guy is laughing his cock off. Hope he goes on a Moaty style rampage before being caught.

Unread 20-12-2018, 01:21 PM
Drexl

Maybe the drones have become self aware and are looking for their bigger brothers?

Unread 20-12-2018, 01:24 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

if I was due to fly and it was cancelled because of a wum, I would want that wummer to be genuinely tortured.

Unread 20-12-2018, 01:26 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
if I was due to fly and it was cancelled because of a wum, I would want that wummer to be genuinely tortured.
fucking right...

Quote:
Mrs Morris from Hertfordshire and her two sons Sam, 10, and Daniel, 14, have just been disembarked from their British Airways flight to Fort Lauderdale after sitting on the plane since 10am.

“The flight was delayed from 9am and we had been sitting patiently onboard with only half a glass of water being offered to us. Daniel is annoyed to not be going anywhere fast since waking up at 4am, and Sam said he’s, “bored, bored, bored” but still has 77% battery on his iPad so there’s been no parental pressure on reducing screen time under the circumstances. I on the other hand have been freezing from the aircon!

“The kids were still optimistic when passing through security, but it’s just been announced that the flight has been cancelled. Our bags will be unloaded and we are to disembark. We’re feeling very despondent now. Fat chance of getting away for Christmas.”
fair play if it is ISIS, they've played a blinder. would rather be beheaded than go through that with 2 kids

Unread 20-12-2018, 01:27 PM
Baron

Reckon it'll be environmentalist nutcases.

Unread 20-12-2018, 01:30 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Reckon it'll be environmentalist nutcases.
Shout...

Unread 20-12-2018, 01:35 PM
Arnold Muhren

Gazza has turned up with a cooked chicken etc etc
Closed Thread