United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Unread 01-08-2015, 12:28 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
I find it amazing that Biker Shithouse has posted it - despite the triple pike salko from Fatty Driver it's the cyclist who comes off worse here.
Agreed. I can understand rage in the face of absolute and unmitigated cuntery, but I can't empathise with the snide and self satisfied grassing and power play especially when coupled with a complete collapse of intestinal fortitude.

This is despite studying reem for over a quarter of a century.

Unread 01-08-2015, 12:41 PM
Charlestown Rouge

These cyclists filming every incident strike me as mainly teachers or lower level civil servants - sort of people who will gravitate to Neighbourhood Watch, Parish Councils and committee positions at Rotary Club aka busy cunts.

How is Reem after being exposed as a sick note obsessed workshy fop who bombed out of an assessment centre for the loading depot at 99p Stores?

Unread 01-08-2015, 12:54 PM
silv

These cyclists are due an absolute kicking

Unread 01-08-2015, 02:35 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
How is Reem after being exposed as a sick note obsessed workshy fop who bombed out of an assessment centre for the loading depot at 99p Stores?
You say that as if it's something to be ashamed of.

The incident in question occurred 20 years ago. Here I am now with barely a scratch on me. Not like you and Irk - who have both had knee surgery iirc??

#grafters

Unread 01-08-2015, 02:36 PM
Semantic Lisp

what sort of wanker videos standard road rage incidents and posts them up on facebook and youtube ffs

Unread 01-08-2015, 02:46 PM
rockored

Lovely stuff

Unread 01-08-2015, 02:52 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantic Lisp
what sort of wanker videos standard road rage incidents and posts them up on facebook and youtube ffs
Pure Wankers.

But then if you commute on a bike and are a bit of a busy body grass cunt and YouTube offer to monitize your very popular channel and you're getting paid to risk a Kenneth Noye......why not ?

Unread 01-08-2015, 05:11 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
You say that as if it's something to be ashamed of.

The incident in question occurred 20 years ago. Here I am now with barely a scratch on me. Not like you and Irk - who have both had knee surgery iirc??

#grafters
They've both had to spend a lot of time on their knees in their chosen careers, wear n tear pal

Unread 01-08-2015, 05:49 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
I was rather disappointed that the cyclist and the irregular runner didn't both suffer some kind of physical injury. Fatty Angryman knows he's been done, but the Two-wheeled telltale obviously didn't consider his abject cowardice any kind of humiliation or he wouldn't have posted his craven retreat on the Internet. Needs some comeuppance to be truly wonderful.
Only thing missing is the cyclist laughing at fatty's flip, turning around and running straight into a lamppost....wile e coyote style.....with accompanying "boying" soundtrack

Unread 03-08-2015, 06:44 AM
Kim Jong-il

They are cunts. Looking for shit to get annoyed by. When he was chasing the car. He nearly hit a woman. What if she had been pregnant. Twat.