United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Unread 31-07-2015, 11:16 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
Funny ending but these cyclist w****rs just need a proper good hiding

Cycling in the middle of the road then crying when a car overtakes, soft c***
I have a regular argument with the wife about this.

If you're a cyclist you're better off 'riding out' by a couple of feet rather than hugging the kerb and inviting cars to squeeze past where there isn't really enough room.

I'm a driver and understand it's frustrating if you're stuck behind one but unless they're right out in the road it's the safest place to be.

Other than at home on your sofa.

Unread 01-08-2015, 07:36 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The fucking cycle Stasi at it again. They fucking LOVE that. Chase after drivers in order to wag their finger at them and regurgitate spurious bollocks in the Highway Code. Surprised more aren't assaulted tbh.
If a cyclist did that to me I would be out of the car stamping on his head. What fucking right do these Derek's have, filming motorists and grassing them up? Utter virgins

Unread 01-08-2015, 07:45 AM
denis lawless

big score there from the latvian judge

Unread 01-08-2015, 07:47 AM
Jez Quigley

God I hate our society at times.

We should have more cycle paths not psychopaths. Cycling should be a method of getting from A to B in a healthy, environmentally friendly method - not just a sport.

Tolerance, respect, common sense? I see none of that on that clip.

Unread 01-08-2015, 10:43 AM
Whip Hubley

Talking

Superb 4 minutes of entertainment, keep them coming

Unread 01-08-2015, 11:03 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
God I hate our society at times.

We should have more cycle paths not psychopaths. Cycling should be a method of getting from A to B in a healthy, environmentally friendly method - not just a sport.

Tolerance, respect, common sense? I see none of that on that clip.
The planet is dying and nobody cares. Want to save it? You can't. Forget about it.

In the mean time, we have cars. Bloody brilliant, gas guzzling, road hogging, nerd destroying cars.

Unread 01-08-2015, 11:13 AM
The taste of syphillis

Pedalling like fuck along the pavement...where were his safety standards then? Angry bloke probably slipped on bike mans trail of shit.

Unread 01-08-2015, 11:23 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Superb 4 minutes of entertainment, keep them coming
Exactly - wasn't it marvellous?

Zealot like cyclist out to be upset at everything and everybody meets a horrible cockney motorist who wouldn't let it lie. His spectacular fall was a wonderful, hilarious finish to a splendid piece of entertainment.

Unread 01-08-2015, 12:14 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Exactly - wasn't it marvellous?

Zealot like cyclist out to be upset at everything and everybody meets a horrible c**kney motorist who wouldn't let it lie. His spectacular fall was a wonderful, hilarious finish to a splendid piece of entertainment.
I was rather disappointed that the cyclist and the irregular runner didn't both suffer some kind of physical injury. Fatty Angryman knows he's been done, but the Two-wheeled telltale obviously didn't consider his abject cowardice any kind of humiliation or he wouldn't have posted his craven retreat on the Internet. Needs some comeuppance to be truly wonderful.

Unread 01-08-2015, 12:23 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
I was rather disappointed that the cyclist and the irregular runner didn't both suffer some kind of physical injury. Fatty Angryman knows he's been done, but the Two-wheeled telltale obviously didn't consider his abject cowardice any kind of humiliation or he wouldn't have posted his craven retreat on the Internet. Needs some comeuppance to be truly wonderful.
I find it amazing that Biker Shithouse has posted it - despite the triple pike salko from Fatty Driver it's the cyclist who comes off worse here.