Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Unread 12-01-2019, 10:55 AM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath View Post
Astounded this story wasn’t bigger

2 Danish girls in Morocco

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-arrested.html

With the added lovely touch of sending the decaptitation video to one of the mothers.

Remember these guys are often verging of being retards - partly due to inbreeding - and now the internet has confirmed to them that white women have little self esteem and are sex maniacs and so kind of deserving of a good rogering then beheading.

As for Iraq, I’m mates with an ex SAS guy - still in his sixties but still nails - and he came back from a few months there pre Christmas and he said it was still full of nutters.
Just nuke the whole fucking middle east. Shithole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath View Post
There are parts of the world that are fucked mate. Some of these people are unbelievably backward and their minds simply cannot handle what they see in the internet and they see western women as sexual trash.

Look at MTV ffs. Barely a female singer isn’t getting her gibbon out at the drop of a hat.

We are a completely sexualised society and it drives these puddledheads into madness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock View Post
So lets just kill all the puddledheads ?

None of this just a few around the edges, wedding party and babymilk factory, I'm talking full out nuclear Armageddon... wipe the place from the map...

...oh hang on, then where do we go hitch hiking ??? bugger !

This. Yeah, some good people might die but hey.

There'll be a day when you will wish you had done a little evil to do greater good.

Unread 12-01-2019, 11:04 AM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles View Post
Ey up, Alan Wicker has logged in.
What a fucking silly bollocks.

Unread 12-01-2019, 12:00 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey View Post
Just nuke the whole fucking middle east. Shithole!

This. Yeah, some good people might die but hey.

There'll be a day when you will wish you had done a little evil to do greater good.
I think we all know what 'the middle east' would do if they had the west's power (after their own entente cordiale) .

We'd be subjugated. Chattel slaves.

Unread 12-01-2019, 12:04 PM
Drexl

This is soo partridge.

Soft-skin vehicular transportation across a war zone as I interview Bill oddeh

I'm in. I am honestly in. I will drive. PM me

Unread 12-01-2019, 12:37 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I think we all know what 'the middle east' would do if they had the west's power (after their own entente cordiale) .

We'd be subjugated. Chattel slaves.
https://thereligionofpeace.com/pages...es/sharia.aspx

Quote:
Sharia
(Islamic Law)

If you liked Jim Crow, you'll love Sharia

Sharia is Islamic Law. It is the religious legal system that governs the political, social and moral duties of faithful Muslims. It is what is meant by "God's Law."

Sharia is based on the Sunnah - the way of life of Muhammad as recorded in the Hadith (traditions). It is an organized body of rules derived from various Quran verses and historical narrations.

Sharia is not optional; it is prescribed for believers (5:48). Although Muslims as individuals often decide which parts to follow or ignore, the Quran (33:36) says that it is not fitting for a believer to choose for themselves (i.e., disregard) any matter already decided by Allah.

Likewise, a government that limits God's Law in any way is an enemy of Allah and must be fought. The establishment of Sharia is a fundamental objective of every Islamic terror group. Once an Islamic state is in place, the Quran (9:29) and Sharia (o9.8) make it mandatory for Muslims to fight those Jews and Christians who will not convert or accept inferior status.

This reality is left out by proponents of Sharia in the West, who hide behind the cloak of religion and expose only the more benign personal rules (such as those dealing with prayer and hygiene). This is to make it appear as if detractors are religious bigots whose real problem is intolerance for a different set of beliefs about God and worship.

In fact, Sharia is explicitly opposed to religious freedom, freedom of conscience and the free exchange of ideas. It is violent, openly bigoted toward non-Muslims, discriminatory, and unflinchingly sexist. Large sections deal with the practice of slavery. None of this changes by affixing a "phobia" label or otherwise insulting detractors.
---

It should be mentioned that Islamic law can be nuanced and complicated. It was codified several centuries after Muhammad, and more than one 'school' or version has developed. Although agreeing on the essentials, there is some variation in the details. Sunnis have four slightly different versions to choose from, and Shiites have their own system altogether.

The following sections highlight what Sharia actually says about important issues. References are to the classic manual, Reliance of the Traveller, considered one of the soundest translations of Islamic law. It is part of the Shaf'i school, which is more moderate than some - in fact, the founder was assassinated by adherents of another group. (Link to Reliance of the Traveler)
(Literal text from Reliance is in italics)...
The following to be borne in mind in internationalrealtions.

Quote:
Holy War (Jihad)

(o9.0) - Jihad means to war against non-Muslims, and is etymologically derived from the word mujahada signifying warfare to establish the religion...

The scriptural basis for jihad... is such Koranic verses as:
-1- “Fighting is prescribed for you'' (Koran 2: 216);
-2- “Slay them wherever you find them'' (Koran 4: 89);
-3- “Fight the idolators utterly'' (Koran 9: 36);
and such hadiths as the one related by Bukhari and Muslim that the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said:
“I have been commanded to fight people until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and perform the prayer, and pay zakat. If they say it, they have saved their blood and possessions from me, except for the rights of Islam over them. And their final reckoning is with Allah'';
(o9.1) - Jihad [against non-Muslims in their own countries ] is a communal obligation... "He who provides the equipment for a soldier in Jihad has himself performed Jihad"

(o9.7) - The caliph makes war upon Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians until they become Muslim or pay the non-Muslim poll tax in accordance with the word of Allah Most High:
"Fight those who do not believe in Allah and the Last Day and who forbid not what Allah and His messenger have forbidden-who do not practice the religion of truth, being of those who have been given the Book-until they pay the poll tax out of hand and are humbled" (Quran 9.29))
(o9.9) - The caliph fights all other people until they become Muslim
Quote:
Permissible Lying (Taqiyya)

(r8.2) - The Prophet said, "He who settles disagreements between people to bring about good or says something commendable is not a liar.''

Kulthum added, "I did not hear him permit untruth in anything people say, except for three things: war, settling disagreements and a man talking with his wife or she with him (in smoothing over differences)''

This is an explicit statement that lying is sometimes permissible for a given interest...

Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory...

Whether the purpose is war, settling a disagreement, or gaining the sympathy of a victim legally entitled to retaliate against one so that he will forbear to do so; it is not unlawful to; lie when any of these aims can only be attained through lying. But is religiously more precautionary in all such cases to employ words that give misleading impression, meaning to intend by one's words something that is literally true, in respect to which one is not lying while the outward purport of the words deceives the hearer...

One should compare the bad consequences entailed by lying to those entailed by telling the truth, and if the consequences of telling the truth are more damaging, on is entitled to lie...
Henry knows...

Quote:
Few events in world history equal the drama of the early spread of Islam. The Muslim tradition relates that Muhammad, born in Mecca in the year 570, received at the age of forty a revelation that continued for approximately twenty-three years and, when written down, became known as the Quran. As the Byzantine and Persian empires disabled each other, Muhammad and his community of believers organized a polity, unified the Arabian Peninsula, and set out to replace the prevailing faiths of the region—primarily Judaism, Christianity, and Zoroastrianism—with the religion of his received vision.

An unprecedented wave of expansion turned the rise of Islam into one of the most consequential events in history. In the century following the death of Muhammad in 632, Arab armies brought the new religion as far as the Atlantic coast of Africa, to most of Spain, into central France, and as far east as northern India. Stretches of Central Asia and Russia, parts of China, and most of the East Indies followed over the subsequent centuries, where Islam, carried alternately by merchants and conquerors, established itself as the dominant religious presence.

That a small group of Arab confederates could inspire a movement that would lay low the great empires that had dominated the region for centuries would have seemed inconceivable a few decades earlier. How was it possible for so much imperial thrust and such omnidirectional, all-engulfing fervor to be assembled so unnoticed? The records of neighboring societies had not, until then, regarded the Arabian Peninsula as an imperial force. For centuries, the Arabs had lived a tribal, pastoral, semi nomadic existence in the desert and its fertile fringes. Until this point, though they had made a handful of evanescent challenges to Roman rule, they had founded no great states or empires. Their historical memory was encapsulated in an oral tradition of epic poetry. They figured into the consciousness of the Greeks, Romans, and Persians mainly as occasional raiders of trade routes and settled populations. To the extent they had been brought into these cultures’ visions of world order, it was through ad hoc arrangements to purchase the loyalty of a tribe and charge it with enforcing security along the imperial frontiers.

In a century of remarkable exertions, this world was overturned. Expansionist and in some respects radically egalitarian, Islam was unlike any other society in history. Its requirement of frequent daily prayers made faith a way of life; its emphasis on the identity of religious and political power transformed the expansion of Islam from an imperial enterprise into a sacred obligation. Each of the peoples the advancing Muslims encountered was offered the same choice: conversion, adoption of protectorate status, or conquest. As an Arab Muslim envoy, sent to negotiate with the besieged Persian Empire, declared on the eve of a climactic seventh-century battle, “If you embrace Islam, we will leave you alone, if you agree to pay the poll tax, we will protect you if you need our protection. Otherwise it is war.” Arab cavalry, combining religious conviction, military skill, and a disdain for the luxuries they encountered in conquered lands, backed up the threat. Observing the dynamism and achievements of the Islamic enterprise and threatened with extinction, societies chose to adopt the new religion and its vision.

Islam’s rapid advance across three continents provided proof to the faithful of its divine mission. Impelled by the conviction that its spread would unite and bring peace to all humanity, Islam was at once a religion, a multi ethnic super state, and a new world order.

– from the book World Order by Henry Kissinger, Chapter 3 – Islamism And The Middle East: A World In Disorder
Quote:
“Islamic legal rulings stipulate that a treaty cannot be forever, since it must be immediately void should the Muslims become capable of fighting them.” What these treaties did not imply was a permanent system in which the Islamic state would interact on equal terms with sovereign non-Muslim states: “The communities of the dar al-harb were regarded as being in a ‘state of nature,’ for they lacked legal competence to enter into intercourse with Islam on the basis of equality and reciprocity because they failed to conform to its ethical and legal standards.” Because in this view the domestic principles of an Islamic state were divinely ordained, non-Muslim political entities were illegitimate; they could never be accepted by Muslim states as truly equal counterparts. A peaceful world order depended on the ability to forge and expand a unitary Islamic entity, not on an equilibrium of competing parts.”
― Henry Kissinger, World Order

Unread 12-01-2019, 12:51 PM
Drexl

I've only read a few* lines of the Quran, and it translated as:

For me, mine; for you, yours

In short: whatevs

*one

Unread 17-01-2019, 09:39 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl View Post
I've only read a few* lines of the Quran, and it translated as:

For me, mine; for you, yours

In short: whatevs

*one
So basically it’s “finders keepers”

Unread 18-01-2019, 08:04 PM
est.1878

A bit of conquest jihad could do wonders for our stagnated architecture

Flatten spinningfields with the war elephants and get alhambra II knocked up. We can claim it back in a decade or so and turn it into two bed apartnents