United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Unread 07-01-2019, 11:07 PM
armchair

wasn't wearing a hiviz btw. looks more antifa to me.

Unread 08-01-2019, 08:38 AM
Albert Tatlock

What do the yellow vest want now btw ?

As far as I remember the French government has conceded to all of their demands regarding fuel taxes and the such like.

We are told that Macron is unpopular, but he was elected by the French people on a certain manifesto and apparently he's trying to implement that... so what do they want ?

Unread 08-01-2019, 08:52 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock

As far as I remember the French government has conceded to all of their demands regarding fuel taxes and the such like.

We are told that Macron is unpopular, but he was elected by the French people on a certain manifesto and apparently he's trying to implement that... so what do they want ?

Unread 08-01-2019, 10:16 AM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock

They suspended the tax hikes for a few months, they conceded fuck all.