United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Closed Thread

Unread 03-01-2019, 10:53 PM
armchair

ban if you c&p an article like that again harri (same for you hos)

read the rules. or just read the first rule.

I have no original opinion except ctrl+a and then ctrl+v

fuck off lightweights.

It'll be a ban in future.

Unread 03-01-2019, 10:59 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
Lies! They were invented by Earl Chippenham-Fische of Windsor. Theyre as english as the bally royals.

What are we trying to do? Have we decided we've reached the pinnacle of societal, moral and cultural evolution and need to keep it how it is? Is it inbreeding from here on in? In Victorian times when kids were up chimneys and women could be raped in marriage, was that the best time? What are we actually clinging to? Do we want to be included in the worlds evolution but simoultaneously be somehow better than everyone else? Can we evolve better while the rest of the world doesn't?

Unread 03-01-2019, 11:01 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Fish and chips were invented by a Jewish migrant who combined Jewish food with the food of Spanish refugees
Balti was invented in Birmingham.

It's crazy!

My point is that immigrants from commonwealth countries/former colonies arrived with some idea of what Britain was. They had pictures of the Queen up in their living rooms, same ones they had in their classrooms growing up. Plus we had full employment. It was relatively easy for both parties.

Now, nobody fucking knows what Britain is and the migrants in question are heading towards 'Least Difficultland'.

To top it all, a few of them will end up bombing/stabbing you.

That being said, having children wash up on the shore is abominable. Hot potato!

Unread 03-01-2019, 11:01 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
The permissive society innit. The selfish 60s cunts put us on the wrong road. So keen on tearing down the old order they failed to realise they had nothing to replace it with. Conceited cunts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Yup.

Institutions and standards which had made us world beaters were thrown away in the relative blink of an eye.

Many reasons but the result is a moral vacuum and cowardice that is hurting us.

I’ve been places where people still think the Brits are stiff upper lip, hard cases and fighters.

I then return to Middleton and Failsworth and see things not quite tallying to this.

Interesting times indeed

Unread 03-01-2019, 11:02 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

It's crazy!

My point is that immigrants from commonwealth countries/former colonies arrived with some idea of what Britain was. They had pictures of the Queen up in their living rooms, same ones they had in their classrooms growing up. Plus we had full employment. It was relatively easy for both parties.

Now, nobody fucking knows what Britain is and the migrants in question are heading towards 'Least Difficultland'.

That being said, having children wash up on the shore is abominable. Hot potato!
I'd say there is a far higher likelihood of being chibbed by a non-immigrant TBH.

Unread 03-01-2019, 11:07 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
I'd say there is a far higher likelihood of being chibbed by a non-immigrant TBH.
Great.

And the exploding bit?

Unread 03-01-2019, 11:16 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
what does that prove? You could empty out the prisons tomorrow and you are still more likely to be attacked by someone wasn't ever in prison but you are also more likely to be attacked. than before you emptied the prisons.

it's such a nonsense argument.

Unread 04-01-2019, 02:16 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
ban if you c&p an article like that again harri (same for you hos)

read the rules. or just read the first rule.

I have no original opinion except ctrl+a and then ctrl+v

fuck off lightweights.

It'll be a ban in future.
Soz, Wittgenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

It's crazy!

It does tend to ruin the holiday
Closed Thread