United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-02-2017, 09:47 AM
itisme_panaflex

Default Rio is not happy with Jesse and Pogba

Discuss

Imo win or not that dance is more embarrassing than any 'dad dance' I've ever seen. Shitheads.

Unread 01-02-2017, 09:50 AM
elephantstone

practising dances? get out and practice your shooting.

Unread 01-02-2017, 10:00 AM
TheFatGoth

Morons. Rio is spot on tbf.

Imagine this going on with Keano sat in the dressing room.

Unread 01-02-2017, 10:00 AM
Pop

Thumbs up

Reckon Keane would love that. He'd probably join in and start rapping too.

Unread 01-02-2017, 10:01 AM
Vedder

Lingard is a little @#%&! isn't he?

Unread 01-02-2017, 10:03 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Morons. Rio is spot on tbf.

Imagine this going on with Keano sat in the dressing room.

Yeah, but..... meh.

Ex player in "not like in my day..." rant

Unread 01-02-2017, 10:04 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Yeah, but..... meh.

he's a proven winner and also a King of the Bantz. He knows there is a time to bantz and a time to keep quiet.

Unread 01-02-2017, 10:06 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Yeah, but..... meh.

Not sure it's about that. I think it's a fair point from Rio. they're 6th.

Dancing won't prevent them from winning ,but it's foolish in that it does them no favours.

Unread 01-02-2017, 10:10 AM
shenwen

Not listening to what those two rats think. But yeah, putting out dance vids is %@#$&!s.

Doubt we will be seeing it on the pitch much for obvious reasons

Unread 01-02-2017, 10:18 AM
Billy Redface

Just the way it is now. Instagram kids. They don't know any different. Particularly Pogba. We knew we were buying into all this crap. It's part of what makes him sell too. This balls makes the club money.

Footballers are dumb c***s. More fool anyone investing in them outside of what they do on the pitch these days.

Rio's one to talk. Big tweeter and would have been all over that shit circa 2001 in his white Leeds suit. Andy Cole released a music video. Lee Sharpe had the sharpie shuffle. It's all just an extension of that.

I don't care.

Unread 01-02-2017, 10:19 AM
forzagarza

If rio feels so strongly about it he should dress in black and visit their houses at night.

Rio £#%&!ing Ferdinand who made some caps with 5 on them

Unread 01-02-2017, 10:23 AM
Bunker Buster

Absolutely love it....glad loads of wetherspoons dads are getting annoyed by it...

Life comes at you fast, time to realise you're just not that cool anymore...

Unread 01-02-2017, 10:23 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Rio £#%&!ing Ferdinand who made some caps with 5 on them
Hate every single #@&%! i see wearing them. Brap!

Unread 01-02-2017, 10:24 AM
AK14

I like Rio, one of my all time favourite United players tbf (easily top 20)

But he's talking balls

They're a couple of kids having a laugh after training/match day. What are they supposed to do? Sit there with a stoney face until they win something or are challenging for the league

Yeah it's cringe but its the time we live in, social media #bantz

Unread 01-02-2017, 10:29 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Yeah it's cringe but its the time we live in, social media #bantz
Not all of us live in that world.

If I'm being honest, If they were dancing another way.. maybe a rave dance with glowsticks, EVEN some backstreet boys nonsense, then maybe I could agree.

That dance is absolutely vile. Imagine Tom Cleverley or Gary Neville doing it? Go on.

Unread 01-02-2017, 10:29 AM
S/Side.Red

It's very obvious to me that the club encourages this type of stuff, especially from Pogba. The Lebron James esque promoting of his arrival during he summer made it clear where the people running the club stand on this issue. Any attention and continued online presence is good for the brand, and the brand is more important than results.

Rio needs to get used to it tbh. This is United now.

Unread 01-02-2017, 10:30 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Not all of us live in that world.

If I'm being honest, If they were dancing another way.. maybe a rave dance with glowsticks, EVEN some backstreet boys nonsense, then maybe I could agree.

That dance is absolutely vile. Imagine Tom Cleverley or Gary Neville doing it? Go on.
Just a sentence away from the truth I fear there fuzzy...

Young
Black
Successful

Hmmmm

Unread 01-02-2017, 10:34 AM
Billy Redface

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Absolutely love it....glad loads of wetherspoons dads are getting annoyed by it...

Life comes at you fast, time to realise you're just not that cool anymore...

Unread 01-02-2017, 10:34 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
It's very obvious to me that the club encourages this type of stuff, especially from Pogba. The Lebron James esque promoting of his arrival during he summer made it clear where the people running the club stand on this issue. Any attention and continued online presence is good for the brand, and the brand is more important than results.

Rio needs to get used to it tbh. This is United now.
Woodward is behind it all. He's definitely going through a Brent 'life on the road' phase.

Unread 01-02-2017, 10:36 AM
Sapien

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Just a sentence away from the truth I fear there fuzzy...

Young
Black
Successful

Hmmmm
Whoa.
Closed Thread