Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-01-2017, 03:14 PM
elephantstone

big zlats

Unread 31-01-2017, 04:11 PM
goldfinger II

Martial

Herrera would be next. Like Blind and Mata but would like to see more from both. Taken an instant liking to Bailly as well.

Unread 31-01-2017, 04:28 PM
suedeshoes

Ander #topred

Unread 31-01-2017, 04:41 PM
no fun

It's this sort of thread that will ruin the forum

£#%&! off to red cafe

Unread 31-01-2017, 04:43 PM
Buck

Fellaini

Unread 31-01-2017, 04:44 PM
hopkins

big zlat

Unread 31-01-2017, 04:49 PM
Billy Redface

I like these players:

De gea
Bailly
Blind
Herrera
Carrick
Mata
Mkihi
Martial
Zlatan
Rashford

I'm indifferent to:

Shaw
Pogba
Jones
Rooney
Romero
Schweinstiger
TFM
Valencia

These players make me go 'ugh' a lot:

Darmian
Rojo
Lingard
Young

I activitely dislike:

Smalling
Fellaini

Unread 31-01-2017, 04:58 PM
sudored

Mata by a mile.

Unread 31-01-2017, 07:22 PM
Child of Darkness

Why no poll ?

Unread 31-01-2017, 07:29 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Hang on, he did try to £#%&! off, the fact the move broke down was nothing to do with him

He could have tried to force a move since, granted, but that doesn't alter the fact he spent a year giving Real the come-on.

Anyway, Blind.
Yep. Was happy to £#%&! us off on deadline day in August. Interesting that it's not mentioned as much as Wazza's exploits tbh.

Have a fairly firm indifference to most of the squad. Bunch of soft @#%&!s on the whole tbh.

Unread 31-01-2017, 07:35 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Yep. Was happy to £#%&! us off on deadline day in August. Interesting that it's not mentioned as much as Wazza's exploits tbh.
Yeah, think it's because he's won the lot recently at club and country level and Rooney's last champions league games were years go....

Oh.

Doughnut @#%&!......

Unread 31-01-2017, 07:36 PM
signed dc

Mata - lovely footballer, great guy
Rashers - good kid, like the way he wellys it whenever he gets an open goal
Zlatan - just do
Miki - good player
Jones - quite like him in a Mungo off Blazing Saddles/Grossberger off Stir Crazy kind of way
Don't mind De Gea, Rooney, carrick, Martial & Valencia, Herrera's ok, the rest (if there's anyone left) can £#%&! off

Unread 31-01-2017, 07:39 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Yeah, think it's because he's won the lot recently at club and country level and Rooney's last champions league games were years go....

Oh.

Doughnut @#%&!......

Want to love Mhki as he's a lovely footballer, but he's definitely going to have to be less of a @#%&!.

Mensah showed some serious beast mode last season. Him, Shaw, Bailly, Pogba, Martial and Rashers the future

Unread 31-01-2017, 07:47 PM
Chris Quayd

Herrera/Lingard, both love playing for the reds and neither would shirk a scrap.

Unread 31-01-2017, 07:53 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Herrera/Lingard, both love playing for the reds and neither would shirk a scrap.

Unread 31-01-2017, 07:56 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I think it's true tbf. Obviously he'd get battered every time, but he's up for it.

Still, Herrera and Lingard. Quite a departure from the Keane and Stam days

Unread 31-01-2017, 08:08 PM
My Name is Keith

Love big zlat. Made a huge difference to the jelly like dynamic we had going on prior to his arrival. Huge impact on the team

Unread 31-01-2017, 08:10 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Yep. Was happy to £#%&! us off on deadline day in August. Interesting that it's not mentioned as much as Wazza's exploits tbh
Well, I suppose its not unlike Ronnie - however annoying and even ungrateful, you can sort of understand his wanting to play in Spain

Unread 31-01-2017, 08:15 PM
Tumescent Throb

mike dean

Unread 31-01-2017, 08:28 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Well, I suppose its not unlike Ronnie - however annoying and even ungrateful, you can sort of understand his wanting to play in Spain
It's nothing like Ronaldo...

Nothing whatsoever....

De gea has been here 5 minutes, had won nothing and was frankly lucky to have a contract after the first few years..

You can sugarcoat his rise into one of European best however you like it but he wanted away, actively pushed to get away....clapped the four corners of old Trafford and isn't now playing for Madrid due to clerical incompetence...
Closed Thread