United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-03-2018, 11:39 AM
RemisMoses

What a complete load of bunkum. Everybody reacts differently he was just shocked as it was such a good hit.

forensics on his celebration ffs, get a £#%&!ing life.

Unread 07-03-2018, 11:40 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
What a complete load of bunkum. Everybody reacts differently he was just shocked as it was such a good hit.

Hi Mark, you £#%&!ing weapon.

Unread 07-03-2018, 11:42 AM
Cream

Quote:

He did look gutted though, like someone who was internally rooting for the underdog.

Good businessman, awful liar.

Unread 07-03-2018, 11:56 AM
believe

Quote:

Sandra, yhpm.

Unread 07-03-2018, 11:59 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
He did look gutted though, like someone who was internally rooting for the underdog.

Good businessman, awful liar.
Like arsenal tv bad news is good for views.

Unread 07-03-2018, 12:09 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Sandra, yhpm.
Harry & Rosie say hi.

Unread 07-03-2018, 12:31 PM
windy waffles

Is RemisMoses, mark?

Unread 07-03-2018, 12:43 PM
TheFatGoth

Unread 07-03-2018, 01:13 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Innit, that’s not the reaction of someone who cares. Me, my mate and his lad nearly went through the living room floor.
You aren't media professionals like Goldie Lookin' Bridge.

Handled it brilliantly knowing millions were watching. What a pro

Unread 07-03-2018, 01:42 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
How is he making money out of it?
Who’s watching it?
Why are people watching it?
1) Youtube views
2) mongs
3) because they're mongs

Unread 07-03-2018, 01:49 PM
RemisMoses

Seems to be mostly fans from over seas that watch it, I guess it gives them a greater sense of being closer to the United family.

We have been buying papers , going on forums , ringing transfer lines , discussing the game in the pub for decades. This really isn't any different. Its just people wanting to chat/listen to chat about the team they support Its not witch craft or a new invention. Its as old as the game.

I honestly no idea why it winds people up so much, its just people wanting to talk about football. It enrages some people They are harmless imo

Unread 07-03-2018, 01:51 PM
believe

Quote:
Seems to be mostly fans from over seas that watch it, I guess it gives them a greater sense of being closer to the United family.

We have been buying papers , going on forums , ringing transfer lines , discussing the game in the pub for decades. This really isn't any different. Its just people wanting to chat/listen to chat about the team they support Its not witch craft or a new invention. Its as old as the game.

I honestly no idea why it winds people up so much, its just people wanting to talk about football.
It certainly doesn’t wind me up I just don’t get it. Surely there are much better options to be involved with United than this?

Unread 07-03-2018, 01:52 PM
RemisMoses

Example? I cant think of many alternatives. They could go on a forum and do paragraph after paragraph about pivots lvg and the past I suppose, but some people find that £#%&!ing boring.

Unread 07-03-2018, 01:53 PM
Buck

He makes b*****ds like Luckhurst blood boil. I'll give him a nod on that.

They're all vacuous c***s but Goldbridge and co didn't spend thousands of pounds to receive a piece of paper certifying they are qualified to talk about Pogba's latest hair-do and Lingard's snapchat story.

These blokes get more clicks from a two minute video than folks who write three hundred word match reports. Rightly or wrongly is another matter but football journalism is a load of fluff for the most part and considering how so many within that industry think they're genuinely a part of the game and superior to mere fans, it's great to see them lose their shit.

"Can you believe it Neil....they allowed fantv into THE PRESS BOX™. I'm fuming"

Unread 07-03-2018, 01:53 PM
believe

Quote:
Example?
Good question

Unread 07-03-2018, 01:56 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Good question
Exactly, they have squeezed into the niche in the market.

Only really works with the massive clubs imo as 99% of fans don't really care for it, but obviously 1% of united fans equals 200k subscribers or whatever.

Unread 07-03-2018, 01:56 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Example? I cant think of many alternatives. They could go on a forum and do paragraph after paragraph about pivots lvg and the past I suppose, but some people find that £#%&!ing boring.
Has Siders been on this morning?

Unread 07-03-2018, 02:08 PM
ryanMUFC

At the end of the day.. it's just peoples opinions. Unless you're a manager with good experience or a player who has played at the top level; your opinion is not more significant than someone else's ...if you try hard enough, you'll get an audience. Guy in the pub, Virgin on Youtube, match goer, armchair fan, man with journalism degree, poster on a forum it's all irrelevant.

Remember reading that Goldbridge used to be a copper.. that's a funny thought. He looks like a grass so it could be true.

Unread 07-03-2018, 02:09 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
It certainly doesn’t wind me up I just don’t get it. Surely there are much better options to be involved with United than this?
Money and internet fame....

That’s it.

Unread 07-03-2018, 05:54 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Is RemisMoses, mark?
Probably not, tbh.
Closed Thread