Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Unread 18-12-2018, 10:55 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Yowser....

Why dya think he'll be such a disaster?
Because he hasn’t proved himself as a competent manager...

Some of you have a spot spot for our past squad striker ...but he isn’t cut out to manage United or bring us in with a respectable finish while handing all the egos and cliques in our dressing room.

We also have the fa cup and ecl to compete in so the season isn’t over.

Mark my words this is gonna be bad.

Unread 18-12-2018, 10:56 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

Some of you have a spot spot for our past squad striker ...but he isn’t cut out to manage United or bring us in with a respectable finish while handing all the egos and cliques in our dressing room.

Let’s cut to the chase.......you still not paid your subs FFS

Unread 18-12-2018, 10:58 PM
armchair

apparently @ manutd.com briefly

http://www.squawka.com/en/news/man-u...camp aign=rss

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:00 PM
ericcantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I swear they do this on purpose.. can’t be that incompetent... well.. actually, this is United I’m talking about so they probably can.

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:01 PM
marlo

we've replaced Mourinho with a manager who got a team relegated and then had them dropping like a stone in the championship.

but because he played for us....its a cause for optimism . mad ting.

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:05 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
we've replaced Mourinho with a manager who got a team relegated and then had them dropping like a stone in the championship.

Feel the same. First job is to sort the defence. Can't see him doing that. Will settle for a bit of entertaining football though.

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:05 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
bit worrying this who's in charge of the social over there and why do they seem incapable of things correctly?

this also lends a bit more weight to Pogba's tweets earlier, if a club like United can £#%&! up a managerial announcement i'd hate to think what a spotty intern could do adidas lol

looking forward to his appointment though, will lift the mood and hopefully get us playing better football

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:07 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:

He’s interim manager you plank
He’s hardly going to be here for the next 3 years so hardly a risk as we have nothing to lose

Reminds me of the Chelsea Di Matteo appointment and we know what happened there
Di Matteo who was previously sacked by WBA

Anyway it will just be nice to have someone I actually like manageing the football club

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:08 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Some of you have a spot spot for our past squad striker
Poor wum

Quote:

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:09 PM
Hands of Scone

MouExit and we’re on for Norway plus.

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:14 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Feel the same. First job is to sort the defence. Can't see him doing that. Will settle for a bit of entertaining football though.
The defence should become a little better by extension of the team attacking more and pushing opponents back into their own half.

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:16 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
And this.

Didn't lvg want to do double training sessions and the utter @#%&!s started crying as usually did school pickups . Says a lot imo
I mean, they started crying when he cut their chips ration or whatever it was

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:17 PM
Bunker Buster

Re the defence....

Maybe, just maybe we could play the same 4 in more than two games on the bounce...

Aware this is madness...

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:18 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Re the defence....

Maybe, just maybe we could play the same 4 in more than two games on the bounce...

Aware this is madness...
also maybe if our whole game wasn't about us sitting back to defend maybe we'd do a bit better.

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:28 PM
dunk

Ffs

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:30 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Mate, as much as I appreciate your apprehension, we've won 7 games in 5 months. If that's not 'bad' i don't know what is.

you'd be surprised how much respect a former high-profile players who's won everything in the game can command from players.

Not to mention he was Pogba and Lingard's manager when they were kids in the reserves.

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:32 PM
dragflick

These quotes from the summer

That will do me for the remainder of the season...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...unnar-13751119

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:38 PM
Spock

Ole could be player-manager instead of that £#%&!ing lump upfront

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Mate, as much as I appreciate your apprehension, we've won 7 games in 5 months. If that's not 'bad' i don't know what is.

you'd be surprised how much respect a former high-profile players who's won everything in the game can command from players.

Not to mention he was Pogba and Lingard's manager when they were kids in the reserves.
This is the kind of thing Madrid and Barca do; realise it’s not going well with the current incumbent, £#%&! him off and replace him with someone from left field or a former player until they’ve decided what to do next.

Santi Solari is currently Madrid manager ffs
Closed Thread