United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-03-2017, 02:56 PM
Sparky***

Default Zlatan's impending ban

So how long is he looking at? 3 or 4 games?

Like to miss

Chelsea a
Middlesbrough a
West Brom h

???

Unread 05-03-2017, 02:57 PM
dragflick

Yeah, will be those 3.

Unread 05-03-2017, 03:00 PM
Lok

The ref saw it and dealt with it on the pitch so to ban him they'd have to change the rules.

Based on what went before it, we'd have to be extremely unlucky for him to get a ban.

5 matches.

Unread 05-03-2017, 03:01 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
The ref saw it and dealt with it on the pitch so to ban him they'd have to change the rules.

Based on what went before it, we'd have to be extremely unlucky for him to get a ban.

5 matches.
The ref didn't necessarily see it.

Unread 05-03-2017, 03:03 PM
Wez

If its in the refs report that he dealt with it then he'll be ok, they cant take action

I doubt that very much though

Unread 05-03-2017, 03:03 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Then why is he talking to him?

According to Sunday supplement we can't say with 100% certainty that Mings meant the stamp. But the elbow was unquestionably deliberate despite both players saying otherwise.

Unread 05-03-2017, 03:04 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
If its in the refs report that he dealt with it then he'll be ok, they cant take action

He'll say he saw an altercation but not how bad the actual incident was etc, Zlat 3 game ban, certain of it.

Unread 05-03-2017, 03:04 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

According to Sunday supplement we can't say with 100% certainty that Mings meant the stamp. But the elbow was unquestionably deliberate despite both players saying otherwise.
Yes you can. you can see him actually look at Zlatan on the floor before he stands on him.

Unread 05-03-2017, 03:06 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
He'll say he saw an altercation but not how bad the actual incident was etc, Zlat 3 game ban, certain of it.
Yeah, probably how it'll come out

Unread 05-03-2017, 03:08 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez

The ref will have been told to make sure it's not in his report. NQAT.

United must always be punished severely to placate the ABU nation.

Expect he'll get an extra few games for headbutting Mings' boot.

Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yes you can. you can see him actually look at Zlatan on the floor before he stands on him.
Of course you can, it was obvious.

I just found it hilarious that one minute you can't 100% judge a players across but moments later you can. I wonder why their opinions differed on the subject!

Motd was the same last night. Stamp = accident, elbow deliberate.

Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

Imo he was talking to him because he's not £#%&!ing thick, he knew something had happened because of the player on the floor and the reaction of the Bournemouth players. But as he hadn't seen it himself, he couldn't produce a card. So he's just said I know something happened, but I don't know what - you're on a yellow, if I see the slightest thing from you you're off

The funniest thing is all the pundits taking Ming's words for any worth, as if he's going to admit to doing it

Then all laughing at Zlatan's explanation...

Unread 05-03-2017, 03:11 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
yep.

and if he caught any of the reaction to it in the media before he filled his report in he definitely won't have seen it.

Quote:
Imo he was talking to him because he's not £#%&!ing thick, he knew something had happened because of the player on the floor and the reaction of the Bournemouth players. But as he hadn't seen it himself, he couldn't produce a card. So he's just said I know something happened, but I don't know what - you're on a yellow, if I see the slightest thing from you you're off

The funniest thing is all the pundits taking Ming's words for any worth, as if he's going to admit to doing it

the challenge on rooney looked a foul as well, not even mentioned as a possibility in the coverage though - although they made sure to compare the two challenges involving luke shaw. all 3 of them were pretty similar...

Unread 05-03-2017, 03:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Yeah Zlatan already threw mings on the floor, just how stupid does Mings think people are? You can see mings have a little look at him on the floor before he jumps over Rooney. And we're supposed to believe it was an accident?

Unread 05-03-2017, 03:19 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Also what Carragher said was spot on. If you did that accidentally you'd react when your foot didn't make contact with the turf and would want to know if the player you'd 'accidentally' stepped on was alright. He gave no reaction whatsoever because he knew what he was doing.

Unread 05-03-2017, 03:24 PM
Sparky***

Blatantly looks at him beforehand. Accident my arse.

Unread 05-03-2017, 03:35 PM
Tiberian

Did he try to stamp on Rooney's hand as well? Right leg goes out towards Rooney.

Unread 05-03-2017, 04:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
We are talking about Sunday Supplement here, which is to us as Laura Kuensservativeberg is to Corbyn.

Unread 05-03-2017, 05:03 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
So how long is he looking at? 3 or 4 games?

Like to miss

Chelsea a
Middlesbrough a
West Brom h

???
Is there a chance Southampton might be rearranged in that?

We probably need a Chelsea replay to lose him for one fewer league game.

Unread 05-03-2017, 05:12 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
We are talking about Sunday Supplement here, which is to us as Laura Kuensservativeberg is to Corbyn.
corbyn is definitely the united of the politics
Closed Thread