United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-11-2009, 05:35 AM
croberts

Default mls cup final

going to penalties.....Becks may get his first mls title

If he does, does that make the US experiment a success?

Unread 23-11-2009, 05:37 AM
croberts

Default Re: mls cup final

Beckham sends the keeper the wrong way and slots it in the bottom left corner

Unread 23-11-2009, 05:39 AM
croberts

Landon Donovan blows it over the bar

Unread 23-11-2009, 05:44 AM
croberts

Real Salt Lake win

Unread 23-11-2009, 05:50 AM
M-13

Amateur hour ......Real Salt Lake !!??

what a load of shit

its like watching City V Barnsley

Unread 23-11-2009, 05:54 AM
bcred

I felt sorry for Becks...

They don't half £#%&! about in the States,£#%&!ing ground is empty and they still haven't handed out the trophy.

Unread 23-11-2009, 05:57 AM
croberts

Isn't it awful?

I happened to come across it in extra time and could barely get through 10 minutes of play so I could watch the penalties.

I like how it's in Seattle and no fans from either side travelled to watch the match . It was all sounder fans

Unread 23-11-2009, 06:02 AM
croberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcred
I felt sorry for Becks...

They don't half £#%&! about in the States,£#%&!ing ground is empty and they still haven't handed out the trophy.

I know what you mean but I doubt he's that arsed tbh.

He can now concentrate on milan....which probably is his primary focus.

Unread 23-11-2009, 06:03 AM
bcred

Quote:
Originally Posted by croberts
It was all sounder fans
It's not like any of them should be watching the Seahawks

Unread 23-11-2009, 06:06 AM
borsuk

'real salt lake'

ffs

Unread 23-11-2009, 06:07 AM
croberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcred
It's not like any of them should be watching the Seahawks

It's the worst I've ever seen it. The state of that team

I don't like the way I said that. The state of my team

Unread 23-11-2009, 06:19 AM
croberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
'real salt lake'

ffs

my personal favourite in the mls is "New York Red Bulls". With a big £#%&! off red bull logo on the front of the shirt.

marlo would love it

Unread 23-11-2009, 01:04 PM
boreez

landon donovan irritates me. I hope the penalty miss humbles the little £#%&!er a bit.

beck's hair last night? wtf?

Unread 23-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Stakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreez
landon donovan irritates me. I hope the penalty miss humbles the little £#%&!er a bit.

beck's hair last night? wtf?

Landon Donovan has been runnin' his mouth and flappin' his lip.

Unread 23-11-2009, 02:21 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreez
on the way to the premier league by all accounts

Unread 23-11-2009, 02:25 PM
Sloane

Quote:
my personal favourite in the mls is "New York Red Bulls". With a big £#%&! off red bull logo on the front of the shirt.

marlo would love it

i been to see them play, juan pablo angel played. awful team

Unread 23-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Baron

Quote:

marlo would love it

There was an article in last months When Saturday Comes mag about Red Bull & their purchasing of football teams to re-brand as Red Bull FC etc. Swiss team are already well established, they tried to buy a lower league German club but there was some hardcore retaliation, fans & team attacked by oppo lower leagues as corporate sell out @#%&!s etc.

Gotta love Germany.

Some bits here & here - basically Red Bull are @#%&!s.

Unread 23-11-2009, 02:43 PM
naes_sean

Just watched the penalties. donavan doing a prayer before his penalty. what a £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Unread 23-11-2009, 03:10 PM
Sparky***

I love the way the dozy @#%&!s have just named themselves "Real Salt Lake" because they think is sounds good, obviously completely ignorant as to what "Real" means in spanish and why all spanish teams with the prefix "real" have a £#%&!ing crown on their badge.

Unread 23-11-2009, 03:20 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I love the way the dozy @#%&!s have just named themselves "Real Salt Lake" because they think is sounds good, obviously completely ignorant as to what "Real" means in spanish and why all spanish teams with the prefix "real" have a £#%&!ing crown on their badge.

nah there is actually a reason for it, salt lake is basically split into two different towns now, there was this huge argument over dialing codes when the poorer part of town were given the dialing code 939 and the rich part got to keep the old dialing code 636, thus the poorer side decided to rename themselves the real salt lake.
Closed Thread