United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-09-2020, 12:31 AM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Oh i should have known you'd be a berbatosser !
your hatred of berbatov is unreal, sublime player.

Unread 30-09-2020, 12:32 AM
Whalefish

Love Berbles, hate Jovic.

Unread 30-09-2020, 08:58 AM
dunk

Unread 30-09-2020, 09:04 AM
shenwen

He looks compete shite

Unread 30-09-2020, 09:18 AM
Dr Stranger

Didn't we go through all this silly shit last year too?

I'm sure we had a crazy spell where we linked with everyone in a 24 hour spell and it all turned out to be balls.

Is this the club's doing? Some crap attempt to make Dortmund blink?

Unread 30-09-2020, 09:26 AM
dunk

I do think (hope) we’re looking at a striker too. We deffo need 2 forwards minimum imo as Ighalo is off in 2 months and isn’t adding anything. Jovic was lethal in Germany and isn’t the first player to suffer in Madrid. Would be delighted with him for a year with an option to buy.

Sancho, Jovic, VdB and Telles would represent a very good summers business, if they’d done it all a month ago

Typical business nonsense that we must offload Pereira, Smalling, Dalot, Rojo and Romero somehow or other before players can come in, rather than just buying the players you want and clearing the decks afterwards.

Unread 30-09-2020, 10:41 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Didn't we go through all this silly shit last year too?

I'm sure we had a crazy spell where we linked with everyone in a 24 hour spell and it all turned out to be balls.

Is this the club's doing? Some crap attempt to make Dortmund blink?
Yep

Late loan bids for Dybala and Cavani iirc.

Unread 30-09-2020, 06:39 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Oh i should have known you'd be a berbatosser !
You do of course know, because we have bantzed about it literally dozens of times before

Unread 30-09-2020, 07:20 PM
bosskeano

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I do think (hope) we’re looking at a striker too. We deffo need 2 forwards minimum imo as Ighalo is off in 2 months and isn’t adding anything. Jovic was lethal in Germany and isn’t the first player to suffer in Madrid. Would be delighted with him for a year with an option to buy.

Sancho, Jovic, VdB and Telles would represent a very good summers business, if they’d done it all a month ago

Typical business nonsense that we must offload Pereira, Smalling, Dalot, Rojo and Romero somehow or other before players can come in, rather than just buying the players you want and clearing the decks afterwards.
looks like Pereira is definitely going to Lazio but i've a feeling the rest of them will still be here on October 6th

if we can get a guy like Jovic on a loan then do it....if it doesn't work out then no biggie other than his wages but we have to bring in at minimum one forward now with an eye on adding another forward with Ighalo leaving in january

Unread 30-09-2020, 07:30 PM
dunk

Smalling is deffo off.

Unread 30-09-2020, 07:54 PM
Coracao

He is playing tonight

Unread 30-09-2020, 07:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
He is playing tonight
Thought Igalo was upfront

Unread 30-09-2020, 07:58 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Thought Igalo was upfront
Shut up Dunk.

Unread 30-09-2020, 07:58 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Shut up Dunk.
You’re a right tetchy bastard atm.

Unread 01-10-2020, 10:53 PM
dunk

Chalk another one off Madrid loaned out Borja Mayoral to Roma which kills any chance of Jovic leaving, apparently.

Unread 02-10-2020, 08:46 AM
Jethro

It's almost as if, and this may blow your mind, that our name is being thrown about like confetti.

Unread 02-10-2020, 09:07 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
It's almost as if, and this may blow your mind, that our name is being thrown about like confetti.

Mad how the same people fall for the same thing every single transfer window ffs

Unread 02-10-2020, 09:21 AM
jem

Quote:
alternatively, it is almost as if, and this may blow your mind, we are scratching around desperately looking at everything and anything. and then denying it.

who knows?

Unread 02-10-2020, 09:33 AM
dunk

Quote:
I think it's hilarious tbh. More players have rejected us this year than ever before

Amad Traore yesterday was brilliant; in the morning he was signing for United before the end of the window, by evening he'd signed for Parma

Unread 02-10-2020, 09:34 AM
jem

shaqiri is only 28.
Closed Thread