United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-10-2015, 02:39 AM
jem

Default trophies "not enough" for manchester city

pellegrini would rather entertain than win silverware playing dull football.

pellegrini is adamant he is interested only in city winning in style.

Quote:
“I don’t know the way I will be judged. Maybe the way I analyse is different. Maybe I can be happy with not winning a title. But I could win a title and everyone will say: ‘We played very well’. Everyone thinks if you win the title you are the best team but, to me, it doesn’t work like that. Maybe at the end of the season you tell me you are going to win the title, but by not playing the way you want in the last three or four games . . . then of course I’d want to win the title. But to prepare to win the title, this team must play the right way or it’s not a successful season.”

slap in the face for king louis of mourinho v wenger proportions.

Unread 24-10-2015, 09:29 AM
andyroo

Oh come on. This is Wenger style shit, if he loses it's because the opposition do that nasty defending stuff which he's too pure and noble to bother with.

Unread 24-10-2015, 09:32 AM
TheFatGoth

Pell is so inoffensive isn't he?

Very difficult to dislike the bloke.

Unread 24-10-2015, 11:12 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Pell is so inoffensive isn't he?

Very difficult to dislike the bloke.
van gaal must hate him. he's making him look bad with this "my only philosophy is to entertain" shit and deliberately using themes from united's glorious history. very subtle. psychological warfare genius. just as mourinho crumbles.

Unread 24-10-2015, 11:16 AM
Ethers

It's a good job he's not too arsed about trophies, because he looks a couple of years off carking it and he's only won 1 league title, a league cup and the intertoto cup in Europe.

Sure LVG is hugely jealous tbf.

Unread 24-10-2015, 11:35 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
pellegrini would rather entertain than win silverware playing dull football.

pellegrini is adamant he is interested only in city winning in style.

slap in the face for king louis of mourinho v wenger proportions.
Interesting post At 2.39 am. Makes little sense - as do Pellegrinis comments.

Unread 24-10-2015, 11:37 AM
Whip Hubley

Classic Jem.

Unread 24-10-2015, 11:46 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Classic Jem.
Everyone's in bed - I'll post some intelligible streams of consciousness from Citys manager and present it as a slap in the face to Van Gaal because it's as confrontational as Mourinho v Wenger, which it clearly isn't. Odd.

Unread 24-10-2015, 11:47 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Everyone's in bed - I'll post some intelligible streams of consciousness from Citys manager and present it as a slap in the face to Van Gaal because it's as confrontational as Mourinho v Wenger, which it clearly isn't. Odd.
I happened to be up after little mike had his feed, saw the post, and even with very little to do at half 2 in the morning decided it wasn't worth a response. Poor form from the forums foremost balancing advocate.

Unread 24-10-2015, 11:48 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Odd.
Classic Jem.

Unread 24-10-2015, 12:20 PM
taff

Quote:
Maybe at the end of the season you tell me you are going to win the title, but by not playing the way you want in the last three or four games . . . then of course I’d want to win the title.
classic pellegrini, saying £#%&!-all

Unread 24-10-2015, 12:27 PM
jem

Quote:
I couldn't have put it better myself.

Unread 24-10-2015, 03:26 PM
red in cumbria

Another jemmers triumph, then

Unread 24-10-2015, 03:45 PM
jem

winning. in style.

I thank you.

Unread 24-10-2015, 03:56 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

3-0 at Goodison is winning in style tbh.

Unread 25-10-2015, 04:56 PM
Ethers

Exciting City playing for a draw at OT

Unread 25-10-2015, 04:56 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Exciting City playing for a draw at OT
But its all LvG's fault, you know.

Unread 25-10-2015, 05:15 PM
andyroo

So, about that attacking football...