Unread 28-10-2009, 07:26 PM
magic_cantona

Default Re: Real Madrid 4-0 down

Would still love to have the guy here.

Unread 28-10-2009, 11:09 PM
The Watcher

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog...n-copa-del-rey

Perez preparing to sack the coach? That place is a £#%&!ing nut house. Pellegrini is one of the top coaches in European football - what he did at Villarreal was incredible. If that stupid @#%&! Perez actually let him decided on some of the transfers and showed some patience and support, he'd obviously do very well

I £#%&!ing pray the humiliations aren't over this season for that @#%&! of a club and they end the season with nothing

Unread 28-10-2009, 11:12 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog...n-copa-del-rey

Perez preparing to sack the coach? That place is a £#%&!ing nut house. Pellegrini is one of the top coaches in European football - what he did at Villarreal was incredible. If that stupid @#%&! Perez actually let him decided on some of the transfers and showed some patience and support, he'd obviously do very well

I £#%&!ing pray the humiliations aren't over this season for that @#%&! of a club and they end the season with nothing
I hope those other @#%&!s at tthe Nou Camp win £#%&! all as well

vamos Sevilla

Unread 28-10-2009, 11:19 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up Re: Real Madrid 4-0 down

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
I hope those other @#%&!s at tthe Nou Camp win £#%&! all as well

vamos Sevilla
I know some people get sick of the Barca love in on here, but they play glorious football.

Good too see Sevilla back amongst it as well. A couple of years back under Ramos, they were the most entertaining side in Europe (along with us!). Proper wingers, two strikers and a rock hard midfield. Played at a fantastic pase - reminded me a lot of our 93/94 side.

Unread 28-10-2009, 11:43 PM
Sandman

Quote:
I know some people get sick of the Barca love in on here, but they play glorious football.

Good too see Sevilla back amongst it as well. A couple of years back under Ramos, they were the most entertaining side in Europe (along with us!). Proper wingers, two strikers and a rock hard midfield. Played at a fantastic pase - reminded me a lot of our 93/94 side.
I find them quite boring and repetitive.

Unread 28-10-2009, 11:45 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
I find them quite boring and repetitive.

me too mate

Unread 28-10-2009, 11:49 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Pellegrini is one of the top coaches in European football - what he did at Villarreal was incredible.
Won a title at River and is the only man to get the full talent out of Andres D'Alessandro.

Unread 28-10-2009, 11:51 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Won a title at River and is the only man to get the full talent out of Andres D'Alessandro.
whatever happened to him....see also Ortega, Aimar etc

Unread 28-10-2009, 11:52 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
£#%&!, there's a player I haven't heard of in years. I remember when he was being touted as one of the best youngsters in world football.

A mate of mine is a River fan. Was regaling me with tales of all the great players you had in the 1990s. £#%&! me, it really has been a dramatic fall from grace in recent years

Unread 28-10-2009, 11:53 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
whatever happened to him....see also Ortega, Aimar etc
They all work on the bakery section at Bolton Asda.

Unread 29-10-2009, 06:19 AM
borsuk

the question about pellegrini is not his talent as a coach so much as his ability to manage a team full of egos in a club where the coach has to fight to mark out his authority in the face of interference from all sides (perez, raul, marca etc).

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...3&postcount=49

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...9&postcount=50

Unread 29-10-2009, 07:19 AM
Grimson

Quote:

A mate of mine is a River fan. Was regaling me with tales of all the great players you had in the 1990s. £#%&! me, it really has been a dramatic fall from grace in recent years
The 1990s teams are legendary: Francescoli, Ortega, Crespo, Marcelo Salas, Sorin, Aimar, and into 2000s with Saviola, D'Alessandro, Cambiasso, Cavenaghi, Lucho Gonzalez, Mascherano, Higuain....£#%&!'s sake! The dross wearing the shirt now is shocking. Only Ortega and maybe Gallardo and Buonanotte deserve to wear it.

Unread 10-11-2009, 08:55 PM
Zorg

Dudek. That is Jerzy 'absolute £#%&!ing £#%&!' Dudek, isn't it?

Unread 10-11-2009, 08:56 PM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Yes.

Unread 10-11-2009, 09:14 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
how he saved that shot from schevchenko in that final i'll never know - i was out of my chair celebrating.

Unread 10-11-2009, 10:12 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
how he saved that shot from schevchenko in that final i'll never know - i was out of my chair celebrating.
Cost me rather a lot of money that after I'd bet a scouser on the game. Gave him odds of 3/1

Unread 10-11-2009, 10:23 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldosgoodallthetime
Cost me rather a lot of money that after I'd bet a scouser on the game. Gave him odds of 3/1
just watched it on youtube, thought it would be insensitive to post it, how the £#%&! it doesn't go in, even having hit dudek i don't £#%&!ing know.

i was as sick as the proverbial the following day and some piss taking @#%&! got one of our DJ's to play 'ferry across the mersey' and dedicate it to me.
Closed Thread