United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 31-01-2012, 08:27 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Where is Wellbeckers?
Bench, or Rocarro seat to use modern parlance

Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Hope will keane gets on.
Guaranteed him and the Pog will come on just to rub Ravel's nose in it.

Classic Ferie.

borsuk

amos and pig are our only fit keepers

if amos has a good game tonight he might just play against chelsea

Unread 31-01-2012, 08:28 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Where is Wellbeckers?
bencherers

Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
yeah. if it wasnt for park, we couldve just lost at anfield in regulation time like we usually do, but instead he got our hopes up with that well taken equaliser and generally good performance. the thoughtless #@&%!
£#%&!ing hell

Seriously, £#%&!ing hell

Park was worse than Giggs, his ability to tackle with his 2nd touch was surpassed only by his ability to crumple in a heap when anyone breathed on him.

A fine finish does not make a, sorry but "generally good performance". He was £#%&!ing abject.

Ginners

Quote:
Where is Wellbeckers?
on the bench

i £#%&!ing hope fergie gets stick off the crowd tonight for that decision

Unread 31-01-2012, 08:29 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
£#%&!ing hell

Seriously, £#%&!ing hell

Park was worse than Giggs, his ability to tackle with his 2nd touch was surpassed only by his ability to crumple in a heap when anyone breathed on him.

A fine finish does not make a, sorry but "generally good performance". He was £#%&!ing abject.
love BvM. says it exactly how it is.

taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk

who is it after them two? sam johnstone?

The Return of JC

Quote:

great, then we would have another keeper to write off. just shows the depth of our squad. no other side has four keepers that everyone hates

Unread 31-01-2012, 08:30 PM
Zorg

Quote:
yeah. if it wasnt for park, we couldve just lost at anfield in regulation time like we usually do, but instead he got our hopes up with that well taken equaliser and generally good performance. the thoughtless #@&%!
Well-taken equaliser yes, good performance not in my view. In fact he highlighted all his weaknesses, getting into lots of good positions but then falling over, losing the ball etc. A proper player would have had a field day in that role on Saturday. I like Park as a squad player but he's just not good enough for what he's told to do.

Unread 31-01-2012, 08:30 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Not very inspiring is it fellow sage?
Used to it by now, tbh. I'm especially sick of seeing the twins benched so we can play a centre-half at full-back.

Unread 31-01-2012, 08:31 PM
borsuk

Quote:
great, then we would have another keeper to write off. just shows the depth of our squad. no other side has four keepers that everyone hates
i like amos

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
on the bench

He probably reckons, quite reasonably, that one of the Stoke hardmen would only snap him in two if he played

The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
£#%&!ing hell

Seriously, £#%&!ing hell

i thought he was ok, but whatever.

Unread 31-01-2012, 08:32 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
i like amos
give it time, bors.

Unread 31-01-2012, 08:33 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
on the bench

makes sense. has to play up front on his own at the w/e in another gutless team selection.

Unread 31-01-2012, 08:33 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Used to it by now, tbh. I'm especially sick of seeing the twins benched so we can play a centre-half at full-back.
Not a fan either, think Rafael should be plying most games but suspect tonight it's just a case of wanting a bit more height in defence.

Unread 31-01-2012, 08:35 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
yep. rafael was good at anfield and should be our first choice rb when fit. and given that this is actually not very often, he should be playing tonight. smalling has been playing and doesnt need to in at rb. changing for changing sake and it pisses me off. and it shouldnt be a height thing because rafael ics perfectly fine in the air.

Unread 31-01-2012, 08:36 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Not a fan either, think Rafael should be plying most games but suspect tonight it's just a case of wanting a bit more height in defence.
probably true, but its not the sort of mindset we should be having in a home game against stoke ffs

Unread 31-01-2012, 08:37 PM
Zorg

Quote:
yep. rafael was good at anfield and should be our first choice rb when fit. and given that this is actually not very often, he should be playing tonight. smalling has been playing and doesnt need to in at rb. changing for changing sake and it pisses me off. and it shouldnt be a height thing because rafael ics perfectly fine in the air.
Agreed. Rafael was fantastic at Anfield.