Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-01-2012, 11:01 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
The crock has spoken:

Is he actually match fit then?
Whenever he goes quiet on Twitter, he normally doesn't play.

Interesting that no training photos are available online.

Unread 28-01-2012, 12:40 AM
andyroo

Is Cheech available?

Unread 28-01-2012, 01:22 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
The crock has spoken:

Is he actually match fit then?
He needs to shut his £#%&!ing mouth, the @#%&!.

Unread 28-01-2012, 01:31 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
IF he plays, will he still be wearing those stupid boots he was supposed to be putting on last week??

The dick

Unread 28-01-2012, 02:15 AM
Sparky***

If Rio could run as fast as he tweets he might not look like he's running in treacle every time he plays these days.

Unread 28-01-2012, 10:15 AM
magic_cantona

Well, off to work now.

I've got jobs in:

Woolton (Liverpool)
Rice Lane (Liverpool)
Crosby (Liverpool/Merseyside)

Brilliant.

May the force be with us

Unread 28-01-2012, 10:19 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
team picks itself.

linda

rafael - smalling - evans - fabio

valencia - scholes - giggs

cheech - berbatov - welbeck

certainly not the team I'd pick, though.
£#%&!ing hell. Stop picking line ups pal.

Unread 28-01-2012, 10:21 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Absolutely. Spends all his spare £#%&!ing time chatting utter shite on @#%&!ter. Play football and earn your money or £#%&! off

Unread 28-01-2012, 10:25 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
agreed pal. Complete band the age. £#%&!ing crock @#%&!. Shame he wasn't as focused before the 6-1

Unread 28-01-2012, 10:47 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
He's only made 29 appearances this season, not sure how many of them were starts. A 19 year old professional footballer shouldn't need "a rest" after that imo. Playing the same position of an extended number of games would do him the world of good. It's ridiculous that in a four game period earlier this season he played full back, centre back, holding midfielder and then as a box to box player. ffs.
I know they're not the same but we are rightly told how a young lad from Dudley was capable of that, on the basis I suppose that he would do just that if needed.

Unread 28-01-2012, 11:19 AM
djsst

They will play five in midfield running round like mad @#%&!s closing us down and when we give it away its the long ball for no neck to chase.......I'm dreading it....

Unread 28-01-2012, 05:36 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
certainly not the team I'd pick, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
£#%&!ing hell. Stop picking line ups pal.

Unread 28-01-2012, 05:37 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
They will play five in midfield running round like mad @#%&!s closing us down and when we give it away its the long ball for no neck to chase.......I'm dreading it....
That's so completely the opposite of what happened, and yet...

£#%&! me.

Unread 28-01-2012, 10:40 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
That's so completely the opposite of what happened, and yet...

£#%&! me.
The goalie, the £#%&!ing goalie FFS. What was SAF thinking - seriously??

I have never joined in the mindless DdG bashing on here - but it is quite likely he won't recover from today for a while, if ever

Unread 28-01-2012, 11:37 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
The goalie, the £#%&!ing goalie FFS. What was SAF thinking - seriously??

I have never joined in the mindless DdG bashing on here - but it is quite likely he won't recover from today for a while, if ever
its not mindless RIC.....if he wasnt playing like a @#%&!, people wouldnt be slagging him off.

ok...the language might get a bit fruity sometimes but that doesnt change the facts, hes cost us big time so far......the reasons why is a matter of opinion.
Closed Thread