United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 03-04-2011, 06:35 PM
borsuk

Default Re: *Official* West Ham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and We're BAAAAAACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansy
He's brilliant isn't he? Probably the greatest. However, there is more to the club than him sometimes.
who said there wasn't?

you're not making much sense here.

would you like me to go back and edit the post to say 'fergie never makes a mistake and he's bigger than the club'? it's not what i think but if it might help you i don't mind.

Unread 03-04-2011, 07:19 PM
Hopskipjump

Default Re: *Official* West Ham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and We're BAAAAAACK!

Evra was lucky tbh

Unread 03-04-2011, 07:54 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
the team selection was alright..... good changes to take advantage of west ham's exhaustion but the groundwork was done before.
either that or a bone-headed gamble by fergie, followed by desperation. it's a thin line between genius and 70 million people shouting "get some £#%&!ing strikers on you dopey little donkey!" just because it works against shit like blackpool and west ham....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
He was pretty hopeless before that free kick tbh.
damn straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
fair enough, i think we made west ham work their %@#$&!s off in the first half and that was part of the reason we were able to take them apart in the second.
I refer you to my previous response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
over and over again you just say the same old shit tbh
I thought about good repping you for that, but I was too busy laughing.

our midfield is a bit shit. fortunately, everyone else's everyone is shit. we'd have won the league last year if rooney hadn't got injured (or if we hadn't been £#%&!ing robbed, obviously.... and even if we had). we did win the league already with a shit midfield. winning the league is no reason not to point out how shit it is. both glazer and throb would deserve throb sucking glazer's #@&%!.

Unread 03-04-2011, 08:13 PM
red in cumbria

Watching the game on MUTV now........

Still 2-0 down at the mo, but even so - Valencia has been £#%&!ing fantastic all game.

Only becoming clear now just how much we missed him

Unread 03-04-2011, 08:15 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria

Still 2-0 down at the mo, but even so - Valencia has been £#%&!ing fantastic all game.

we win

Unread 03-04-2011, 08:18 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
we win
Thanks for that

Unread 03-04-2011, 09:04 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria

Rooney loves him. It's no coincidence that he's started scoring again now that Valencia is back in the team.

I still can't believe some of our own fans knock him. Kick rush cross indeed

Unread 03-04-2011, 09:08 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Rooney loves him. It's no coincidence that he's started scoring again now that Valencia is back in the team.

loose term.

Unread 03-04-2011, 09:12 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

Speak for yourself. I've rated him since day one you fickle @#%&!. Worst example of a united fan you are.

Unread 03-04-2011, 09:43 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
either that or a bone-headed gamble by fergie, followed by desperation. it's a thin line between genius and 70 million people shouting "get some £#%&!ing strikers on you dopey little donkey!" just because it works against shit like blackpool and west ham....

damn straight.

I refer you to my previous response.

I thought about good repping you for that, but I was too busy laughing.

our midfield is a bit shit. fortunately, everyone else's everyone is shit. we'd have won the league last year if rooney hadn't got injured (or if we hadn't been £#%&!ing robbed, obviously.... and even if we had). we did win the league already with a shit midfield. winning the league is no reason not to point out how shit it is. both glazer and throb would deserve throb sucking glazer's #@&%!.
you don't half talk an crock of shit. £#%&!ing hell.

Ferguson will be found out when united play anyone decent. assuming they beat us that is, otherwise the "ferguson will be found out" mantra just moves on to the next one - doomlords and £#%&!wits look away now: Vermin 3-2 & 1-0, Chelsea 3-1, Spurs 2-0 & 0-0, City 0-0 & 2-1, Valencia 1-1 & 1-0, Arsenal 1-0 & 2-0...

read my lips btw, glazer is capitalist scum

there will surely come a point where some of you £#%&!wits finally get it

Unread 03-04-2011, 10:45 PM
Mark Corrigan

Colin Murray stirring the shit on motd2 now.

Even playing r-e-s-p-e-c-t with the letters on screen when he swears at the camrea

Unread 04-04-2011, 08:48 AM
TheNew

Talksport are in full on 'get him a ban mode' ffs think of the children RIP in peace.

He probably will get a ban. Never had I heard such a palaver over the £#%&!ing £#%&!ety £#%&!ing f word.

Unread 04-04-2011, 08:52 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
Talksport are in full on 'get him a ban mode' ffs think of the children RIP in peace.

He probably will get a ban. Never had I heard such a palaver over the £#%&!ing £#%&!ety £#%&!ing f word.
Nah, no chance. It would be taking the living piss if they were to ban him for that.

Unread 04-04-2011, 08:57 AM
TheNew

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Nah, no chance. It would be taking the living piss if they were to ban him for that.
I hope you're right but I fear a ban for Patrice Evra.

In all honesty, I wouldnt put it past them to ban him. The media reaction has been nothing short of ridiculous. Twisting the respect campaign to suit their anti-united agenda, and we all know how weak the FA are in the face of media pressure.

Unread 04-04-2011, 09:03 AM
dunk

Given Evra's first half performance on Saturday, a ban might not be a bad thing for him

Unread 04-04-2011, 09:08 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
you don't half talk an crock of shit. £#%&!ing hell.
that seems to be your stock answer. well.... ha.... it is you who talks shit. I think that rather cleverly wins that argument.

it was £#%&!ing obvious we needed strikers on and you only have to read the thread during the first half.

you take the win as a sign of genius. I take being 2-0 down as a sign of something else.

Unread 04-04-2011, 09:11 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Given Evra's first half performance on Saturday, a ban might not be a bad thing for him
No tin hat required.

Unread 04-04-2011, 09:14 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
what's he getting banned for?

Unread 04-04-2011, 09:16 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
what's he getting banned for?
Rooney swearing at the camera.

Unread 04-04-2011, 09:17 AM
Crumps

Points deduction suggested on TalkSport. rofl

Must mean we're top of the league and the finish line is in sight.