Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-08-2007, 03:57 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
We're all sorry, Vio.

You're right and incredible.
Nostradamus made a million predictions and some came true.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
yeah, but that was because you're a @#%&!, not because of that particular opinion.

naes_sean

Quote:
I just got Heinze 14 on the new one
don't you watch ssn?

Unread 20-08-2007, 03:58 PM
borsuk

it is incompetence - by showing that they didn't want to see and then being forced to they've handed liverpool a victory over us. it would be ok to sell and ok to not sell but making it clear you don't want to and then being forced to is humiliating. it's a £#%&! up. still, it's also good business and they'll be a worse team with him in than without him.

Unread 20-08-2007, 03:58 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
don't you watch ssn?
Too busy down the megastore, mate.

Unread 20-08-2007, 03:59 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Too busy down the megastore, mate.

Unread 20-08-2007, 04:00 PM
Captain Marvel

no link. I reckon he could be staying.

Unread 20-08-2007, 04:01 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
it is incompetence - by showing that they didn't want to see and then being forced to they've handed liverpool a victory over us. it would be ok to sell and ok to not sell but making it clear you don't want to and then being forced to is humiliating. it's a £#%&! up. still, it's also good business and they'll be a worse team with him in than without him.
Yeah you're right tbh. It's not so much the sale that's the problem it was the stance Utd adopted when only Liverpool came in for him.

Couldn't even flog him on the cheap. Apparently.

Unread 20-08-2007, 04:03 PM
The Return of JC

Let him go.

We've got bigger problems brewing than preventing a player leaving who will never play again for the club anyway.

If they want him and we can get good money then he should go.

Frankly, I'd rather none of this had happened and he stayed, but now that he's made his bed he's dead to me and might aswell just go there. The agenda he has and the desire he's shown to achieve it is far worse than him actually playing for them.

He won't improve them greatly and he's only a squad player for is. It's not a big deal. The big deal was his intention to move in the first place.

Him fighting to go there is far more hurtful than any prospective move.

If we can get good money, we can move on and look forward to Ronaldo tearing him a new one in front of the Stretty.

Unread 20-08-2007, 04:41 PM
rebelcountyred

get down to the megastore quick, big sale on heinze gear, bargains to be had.

Unread 20-08-2007, 04:56 PM
Guy Incognito

anything official on this?

Unread 20-08-2007, 05:50 PM
Mr_Ed

Let's get the @#%&! sold and use the money to get a decent striker who isn't made out of balsa wood

Unread 20-08-2007, 06:25 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
Disagree.

The stance United took was exactly right. If Heinze is indeed free to join Liverpool according to the arbitration panel, then at least United have publicly demonstrated their displeasure in a way that could leave the player in no doubt whatsoever that what he was contemplating was completely against the spirit of Manchester United.

The fact the 'case' went to arbitration tells me that United did have some manner of caveat in place instructing the player of the limitations imposed on his possible departure. If these have been deemed unenforceable by the arbitration panel, then to me that is the thin end of a very distasteful wedge.

Unread 20-08-2007, 06:35 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Personally couldn't care less where he goes. But then I'm not Gill or Fergie. Gabby stays we lose Evans IMO and I want the latter to get a chance.

100% agree.

Unread 20-08-2007, 06:59 PM
tim887

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

just laughing at all those united fans with 'heinze 6' argentina shirts.

what are they going to do with them now?
Have them stolen, probably.
Closed Thread