El Calafate

Default Heinze free to join Prague FC

nft.

Unread 20-08-2007, 03:44 PM
naes_sean

£#%&!ing @#%&!

Whalefish

I would ask for a link but I don't care.

Thank for this load of %@#$&!s is over. Hope he does an Escude and doesn't play for 12months.

Spiffy

What a complete @#%&! he is and what a bunch of incompetent @#%&!s we have running our club.

legendary saf

Nothing on SSN.

Unread 20-08-2007, 03:46 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
What a complete @#%&! he is and what a bunch of incompetent @#%&!s we have running our club.
Incompetent? Perhaps. End of the day £6.8million for a player nearly 30 who isn't that good is a smart piece of business.

I suspect he'll suddenly recover some form if he gets a run in the side but I want people to fight for their spot in the team. Evra turned up, did well, and he decided he wanted out. £#%&! him.

Unread 20-08-2007, 03:47 PM
dodger

Get rid. £#%&! him and £#%&! them.

Unread 20-08-2007, 03:48 PM
Argentina

He's turd. Hope he goes and is an ever present

Unread 20-08-2007, 03:48 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Get rid. £#%&! him and £#%&! them.
yep

Unread 20-08-2007, 03:49 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Incompetent? Perhaps. End of the day £6.8million for a player nearly 30 who isn't that good is a smart piece of business.

I suspect he'll suddenly recover some form if he gets a run in the side but I want people to fight for their spot in the team. Evra turned up, did well, and he decided he wanted out. £#%&! him.
Incompetent yes. If £6.8M is such good business, why did they try and prevent the transfer? If they didn't want him to go to Liverpool then don't give him the letter stating he can and then go crying to the press at every opportunity saying how it will not be happening. Either £6.8M to Liverpool for Heinze is good business or it isn't. If it is then they jeopardised it by dilly dallying and if it's not good business, they've allowed this to happen due to their incompetence.

Unread 20-08-2007, 03:49 PM
Jack Duckworth

scouse @#%&!.

who won the falklands war anyway?

Unread 20-08-2007, 03:50 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Incompetent yes. If £6.8M is such good business, why did they try and prevent the transfer? If they didn't want him to go to Liverpool then don't give him the letter stating he can and then go crying to the press at every opportunity saying how it will not be happening. Either £6.8M to Liverpool for Heinze is good business or it isn't. If it is then they jeopardised it by dilly dallying and if it's not good business, they've allowed this to happen due to their incompetence.
Personally couldn't care less where he goes. But then I'm not Gill or Fergie. Gabby stays we lose Evans IMO and I want the latter to get a chance.

Unread 20-08-2007, 03:52 PM
Throw

But goodbye's too good a word, gab
So I'll just say fare thee well
I ain't sayin' you treated me unkind
You could have done better but I don't mind
You just kinda wasted my precious time
But don't think twice, it's all right

Unread 20-08-2007, 03:53 PM
Sparky***

He's not fit to lace the senegalese superman's boots. The one-paced, dirty, back-stabbing, disloyal £#%&!ing @#%&!bag.

Unread 20-08-2007, 03:54 PM
violater

when on the sanctuary i said heinze was the most overrated in our squad i got nothing but abuse...

Unread 20-08-2007, 03:55 PM
Jack Duckworth

just laughing at all those united fans with 'heinze 6' argentina shirts.

what are they going to do with them now?

Whalefish

Yet still Fergie gets called a @#%&! in all this mess.

Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
when on the sanctuary i said heinze was the most overrated in our squad i got nothing but abuse...
yeah, but that was because you're a @#%&!, not because of that particular opinion.

The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
We're all sorry, Vio.

You're right and incredible.

Unread 20-08-2007, 03:56 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

just laughing at all those united fans with 'heinze 6' argentina shirts.

what are they going to do with them now?
I just got Heinze 14 on the new one
Closed Thread