United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-03-2007, 10:26 AM
koppas

Thumbs up Kieran Richardson has read my "myspace" comment and accepted my friend request

I will not rest until the @#%&! communicates with me.

Shabba

Unread 28-03-2007, 10:30 AM
keane Roy

link?

Unread 28-03-2007, 10:30 AM
Cantona's collar

Quality

Unread 28-03-2007, 10:31 AM
koppas

Quote:
Hi my full name is Kieran Edward Richardson (born 21 October 1984 in Greenwich, London) I am an English football player with Manchester United. I am a left-sided midfield player who is also comfortable in the middle. As a youngster I was schooled at the private and non-selective Riverston Independent Day School in Eltham, London. I first began playing football at Parkwood Primary School where I was made captain of my school team and was invited along with another player to train with Arsenal. My father would then move me to West Ham where I began begin training professionally and later move to Manchester United. I made my first appearance for Manchester United on 23 October 2002 against Olympiakos and scored my first goal on 5 November 2002 against Leicester City in the League Cup, although I had yet to make his Premiership debut for the club. I was loaned to West Bromwich Albion on 29 January 2005 where I scored a goal in my first game on loan and made a great impact at the Midlands club, playing a major role in their escape from relegation. I was a late call-up for England's 2005 trip to the United States, and scored twice against the hosts on my England debut, including one direct from a free-kick.
Bless his cotton socks.

Check out his pictures too.

Any ideas what to message him? Was going to mail him "why you not in Barca mate"?.

Unread 28-03-2007, 10:33 AM
keane Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Bless his cotton socks.

Any ideas what to message him? Was going to mail him "why you not in Barca mate"?.
what is his myspace addy.

tell him he is a greedy @#%&!

Unread 28-03-2007, 10:35 AM
Cantona's collar

Quote:
Bless his cotton socks.

Don't annoy him yet, you need to soften him up for a week or so, get in his good books.
Once your on side with him you can start putting it into his head that Fergie isn't giving him a fair crack of the whip and that it might be better for his career if he moved elsewhere.

This could be the only way to get rid of the useless £#%&!er.

Unread 28-03-2007, 10:36 AM
puressence

id rather eat my own shit than have that @#%&! on myspace

Unread 28-03-2007, 10:38 AM
violater

Quote:
I will not rest until the @#%&! communicates with me.

Shabba

Unread 28-03-2007, 10:40 AM
Skag Trendy

£#%&! that flash @#%&!,I have Peaches Geldof as a friend

Unread 28-03-2007, 10:40 AM
koppas

Comment:

Quote:
hey kieran, thanks for the add mate.

shame not to see you in barcelona tonight. you could defo do a job out there on the left hand side. will be yours in no time!

hopefully see ya play at OT sat. what do you do when your not on international duty? you still down at carrington?

hit me back mate
@#%&!

Unread 28-03-2007, 10:43 AM
puressence

Quote:
Comment:

@#%&!
do people actually use the term " hit me back"

Unread 28-03-2007, 10:45 AM
Whiteside

whats his myspace address?

Unread 28-03-2007, 10:45 AM
koppas

He does. He thinks he is American by the looks of it so thats why I used it.

and it isn't a fake, as one of his mates is asking him when he is nex down to LDN to drink some "cris".

edit - www.myspace.com/kieranrichardson

Unread 28-03-2007, 10:46 AM
Cantona's collar

Quote:
He does. He thinks he is American by the looks of it so thats why I used it.

and it isn't a fake, as one of his mates is asking him when he is nex down to LDN to drink some "cris".

edit - www.myspace.com/kieranrichardson
"The K man"

What a @#%&!

Unread 28-03-2007, 10:46 AM
Zorg

Quote:

Hi my full name is Kieran Edward Richardson (born 21 October 1984 in Greenwich, London) I am an English football player with Manchester United. I am a left-sided midfield player who is also comfortable in the middle. As a youngster I was schooled at the private and non-selective Riverston Independent Day School in Eltham, London. I first began playing football at Parkwood Primary School where I was made captain of my school team and was invited along with another player to train with Arsenal. My father would then move me to West Ham where I began begin training professionally and later move to Manchester United. I made my first appearance for Manchester United on 23 October 2002 against Olympiakos and scored my first goal on 5 November 2002 against Leicester City in the League Cup, although I had yet to make his Premiership debut for the club. I was loaned to West Bromwich Albion on 29 January 2005 where I scored a goal in my first game on loan and made a great impact at the Midlands club, playing a major role in their escape from relegation. I was a late call-up for England's 2005 trip to the United States, and scored twice against the hosts on my England debut, including one direct from a free-kick.
This means the above was copied and pasted and changed from 'he' to 'I'.

It's a WUM I reckon. Unless he actually did that himself

Unread 28-03-2007, 10:48 AM
koppas

The fact some of his mates makes me think it isn't a WUM. If you look on line 4 he "began begin".

He was obviously one thick @#%&! at school.

Unread 28-03-2007, 10:51 AM
koppas

Quote:
He is a left-sided midfield player who is also comfortable in the middle. He was schooled at the private and non-selective Riverston Independent Day School in Lee, London.

Richardson first began playing football at Parkwood Primary School and his talent was very apparent at this young age, he was made captain of his school team and was invited along with another young player to train with Arsenal F.C.

His father would then move to West Ham United F.C. where he would begin training professionally and later move to Manchester United.

He made his first appearance for Manchester United on 23 October 2002 against Olympiakos and scored his first goal on 5 November 2002 against Leicester City F.C. in the League Cup, although he had yet to make his Premiership debut for the club.

He was loaned to West Bromwich Albion F.C. on 29 January 2005. Richardson scored a goal in his first game on loan and made a great impact at the Midlands club, playing a major role in their improbable escape from relegation.

He was a late call-up for England's 2005 trip to the United States, and scored twice against the hosts on his England debut, including one direct from a free-kick. Prior to this, he had gained 4 Under-21 caps for England.

For season 2005-06 Richardson declined a further loan spell at West Brom in an attempt to win a regular place at Old Trafford. He has been in initial first team squads and has also appeared further for England.

Richardson also returned to the Under-21 squad for his fifth and sixth caps, coming in both legs of the England U-21s' crucial European Championships qualification playoff against France, which they lost 3-2 on aggregate. The decisive goal came in the 85th minute of the second leg, when Richardson brought down Chelsea F.C.'s Lassana Diarra in the box and the resulting penalty was converted.

Richardson has not staked a convincing claim for a regular place in United's starting XI. He occasionally filled in on the left of defence during the 05/06 season, in place of the then-injured Gabriel Heinze, or as a midfielder when the team were short on numbers in that department. During the 06/07 season, Richarson's chances to prove his mettle mainly came in the League Cup. However, Richardson felt Sir Alex Ferguson's wrath as the youngster shouldered some of the blame for United's below-par performance against Crewe Alexandra. Ferguson publicly declared that Richardson and others would benefit from spending some time in United's reserve team. However, despite not playing much first team football, England manager Steve McClaren has chosen to pick the midfielder in his squad on a regular basis.

from wikiepdia.

I reckon it is him. Notice how he misses out the second part which slates him.

Unread 28-03-2007, 10:52 AM
Skag Trendy

This is a good opertunitay for the ultimate WUM RI style.

Much like the face party one but make a fake myspace of a hot bird who's from manchester,get her added then let the fun begin

Unread 28-03-2007, 10:53 AM
koppas

Tell me who and I will get it done.

Unread 28-03-2007, 10:56 AM
violater

Quote:

and it isn't a fake,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy
This is a good opertunitay for the ultimate WUM RI style.

Much like the face party one but make a fake myspace of a hot bird who's from manchester,get her added then let the fun begin
Closed Thread