United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-02-2014, 11:22 PM
jaybrightonboy

Default wanting united to win

I previously wrote a post saying how I wanted united to lose so the club had no choice but to part company with moyes.
well after a couple of weeks break from the season moyes is no closer to the door, and with the great news of rooney comiting to the club im now going to give 1 last support for moyes and the boys to get it right and go on a winning run and get that champions lge place.

This is moyes last chance with me and to be honest I dont think it will last long as hes not shoing any signs that hes cut out for this job
and the fact that the football he plays is dire but for now , for the sake of this club
come on moyes get that champs lge spot

P, s no apologies for bad spelling :vigil

Unread 21-02-2014, 11:27 PM
carlosartorial

Superb news. Thanks.

Unread 21-02-2014, 11:28 PM
armchair

I'll read that when you make an effort at spelling.

Until then...nope.

Unread 21-02-2014, 11:28 PM
Crumps

Unread 21-02-2014, 11:30 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybrightonboy
I previously wrote a post saying how I wanted united to lose so the club had no choice but to part company with moyes.
well after a couple of weeks break from the season moyes is no closer to the door, and with the great news of rooney comiting to the club im now going to give 1 last support for moyes and the boys to get it right and go on a winning run and get that champions lge place.

This is moyes last chance with me and to be honest I dont think it will last long as hes not shoing any signs that hes cut out for this job
and the fact that the football he plays is dire but for now , for the sake of this club

£#%&! off you @#%&!

Unread 21-02-2014, 11:31 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
£#%&! off you @#%&!
That's what I meant to say, well in Sa7ers.

Unread 21-02-2014, 11:34 PM
BarryX

I've just figured it out. Jaybrightonboy is actually Wayne Rooney...it all makes sense now

Unread 21-02-2014, 11:34 PM
taff

Quote:
must be pure. he's even signed it.

Unread 21-02-2014, 11:38 PM
armchair

you may as well sign a post

p.s. no apologies for being a moron.

Spelling isn't that hard. Fair enough we all post typos and we all make grammar mistakes but this thing of being proud of your ignorance...£#%&! off.

If you aren't willing to make the effort with your post then don't expect people to make an effort translating it into english.

Unread 21-02-2014, 11:48 PM
Grimson

Quote:
This is moyes last chance with me l
Luckily for him, that doesn't matter.

Unread 22-02-2014, 12:04 AM
cochise

Quote:

I don't remember your previous post and I probably wont remember this one either after a couple of minutes.

Unread 22-02-2014, 12:08 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by cochise
I don't remember your previous post and I probably wont remember this one either after a couple of minutes.
That long, eh?

Unread 22-02-2014, 12:10 AM
jaybrightonboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
you may as well sign a post

p.s. no apologies for being a moron.

Spelling isn't that hard. Fair enough we all post typos and we all make grammar mistakes but this thing of being proud of your ignorance...£#%&! off.

If you aren't willing to make the effort with your post then don't expect people to make an effort translating it into english.
Wel as it seems to mean so much to everyone on here I will learn to spell

I didnt even realise it was that bad till I came on here

Unread 22-02-2014, 12:16 AM
Crumps

Quote:

Download a browser with a funking spellchecker you simple bustard.

Unread 22-02-2014, 12:25 AM
jaybrightonboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I'll read that when you make an effort at spelling.

Until then...nope.
Thanks for coming on my post er
to let me know you wont be coming on my post production

Unread 22-02-2014, 12:26 AM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:

unless you're a child, or a an utter #@&%! (or of course an utterly #@&%!ed child) there's no reason to be awful at spelling simple words. people using their bad spelling/stupidity as some bizarre badge of honour is even worse.

i'm sure you already know how to spell tbh, you're just being lazy. put some effort in pal.

Unread 22-02-2014, 12:30 AM
jaybrightonboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink
unless you're a child, or a an utter #@&%! (or of course an utterly #@&%!ed child) there's no reason to be awful at spelling simple words. people using their bad spelling/stupidity as some bizarre badge of honour is even worse.

i'm sure you already know how to spell tbh, you're just being lazy. put some effort in pal.
Its not me wearing a badge of honor for bad spelling its just last time I got slated when I apologised for my bad spelling

Unread 22-02-2014, 12:42 AM
Manutd1999

I'm not sure it has changed my views on Moyes- think if I was going to be paid 300k (even a year let alone a week) I'd be happy to stay! Also can see it p'ing off RVP and co.

Op, just wondering how old are you?

Unread 22-02-2014, 01:05 AM
Withers

Fair play Jay, must be tough at the minute dealing with the locals.

PS Ignore these @#%&!s, they are just glad there is someone who they think is lower in the food chain than them.

Imagine you are the peadophile leaving court in a police wagon and these are the dole claiming scum outside banging on the van as you are taken away pretending they want you strung up when really they are just glad there is somebody who makes them look worthwhile.

Stay strong brighton boy.

Unread 22-02-2014, 10:24 PM
jaybrightonboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Fair play Jay, must be tough at the minute dealing with the locals.

PS Ignore these @#%&!s, they are just glad there is someone who they think is lower in the food chain than them.

Imagine you are the peadophile leaving court in a police wagon and these are the dole claiming scum outside banging on the van as you are taken away pretending they want you strung up when really they are just glad there is somebody who makes them look worthwhile.

Stay strong brighton boy.
Thanks buddy its amazing ive been nothing but polite
but in return ive got nothing but abuse y
Closed Thread