United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Reply
 
Unread 06-06-2020, 11:08 PM
Ethers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
The horse knew what it was signing up for
 
Unread 06-06-2020, 11:18 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Georgeous George cracks it
just repeating what everyone else is saying.
 
Unread 06-06-2020, 11:48 PM
rubbernecker
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
The horse knew what it was signing up for
 
Unread 07-06-2020, 12:12 AM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I have absolutely no problem with the beatification Of George Floyd. Or murals etc.

I've also no issues with a bit of spray paint on an old statue or two.

I think people need to vent sometimes and with the lockdown they probably needed to vent a little more than usual.

I'm not even that hardcore on the looters. I don't judge them for it. It's not right but it happens.

Same with the police pushing that old white guy over. Was hardly crime of the century.
but go off topic on a thread on here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
The horse knew what it was signing up for
 
Unread 07-06-2020, 12:50 AM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
huh. That's round the corner from my gaff.
 
Unread 07-06-2020, 07:36 AM
Patty_b
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Same with the police pushing that old white guy over. Was hardly crime of the century.
To be honest iv no issue with it myself, there was hardly any malice in it, looked like an accident. But it's the leaving him bleeding in the floor for someone else to look at, and then the bullshit statement after saying he 'tripped and fell' which is the sinister part for me.

If they just said there was a unfortunate accident which resulted in a man sustaining head injuries, then most people would probably understand that after seeing the video. But they don't seem to learn and continue to try and bullshit their way through any accountability.
 
Unread 07-06-2020, 07:46 AM
Sapien
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
To be honest iv no issue with it myself, there was hardly any malice in it, looked like an accident. But it's the leaving him bleeding in the floor for someone else to look at, and then the bullshit statement after saying he 'tripped and fell' which is the sinister part for me.

If they just said there was a unfortunate accident which resulted in a man sustaining head injuries, then most people would probably understand that after seeing the video. But they don't seem to learn and continue to try and bullshit their way through any accountability.
I mean he kind of did trip and fall. It was a bit like the Di Canio/Alc**k incident only less funny.
 
Unread 07-06-2020, 08:28 AM
shenwen
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
I mean he kind of did trip and fall. It was a bit like the Di Canio/Alc**k incident only less funny.
The way he fell reminded me of one of those Larry David gifs

It was an accident. What made it look worse was the cops walking past and ignoring him as he bled out of his ear.
 
Unread 07-06-2020, 10:45 AM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
The way he fell reminded me of one of those Larry David gifs

It was an accident. What made it look worse was the cops walking past and ignoring him as he bled out of his ear.
it wasn't an accident; it was a deliberate act, the consequences of which were entirely foreseeable. it is true that it was made even worse by the fact the cop's instinctive reaction was not to apologise and check if the guy was ok (as you would if you accidentally bumped into someone) and...not only to walk on, but to pull one of his colleagues away from checking the victim.

Last edited by jem; 07-06-2020 at 11:39 AM.
 
Unread 07-06-2020, 11:31 AM
Coracao
 
Default

The charismatic leader that black people have needed has spoken

Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: US Cops being investigated over another death
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
American cops again Jez Quigley TV / Film / Books / Arts 14 07-02-2016 07:47 PM
FBI investigated death threats against Tampa Bay Buccaneers' owner Malcolm Glazer by Manchester Unit fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 07-10-2014 04:40 PM
I'm gonna do a thread later about death by PIKs or death by transfer market f***-ups Tumescent Throb Football 15 01-09-2014 01:37 PM
Football Cops Speckled Sod Other Sports & Fitness 4 18-10-2011 07:52 AM
Eagles of Death Metal - Death By Sexy Barca '91 Off Topic 4 25-05-2007 11:08 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:13 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.