United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-06-2020, 09:27 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Paul Pogba's marriage of convenience with Manchester United may get unlikely spark
https://www.theguardian.com/football...unlikely-spark
In 5 years time we'll be looking back wondering wtf the fuss was about.

Unread 06-06-2020, 09:28 PM
armchair

psg would be a terrible move that would only benefit his agent.

Unread 06-06-2020, 09:33 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You think he’ll stay at united for the foreseeable?

He’ll want away as soon as a club with the financial power and status comes in from him.

He’s scum.

Unread 06-06-2020, 09:33 PM
dunk

Quote:
psg would be a terrible move that would only benefit his agent.
All moves would be terrible and only benefit his agent.

Needs to get his head down and rove he's as good, and consistent, as he thinks he is.

Unread 06-06-2020, 09:51 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
You think he’ll stay at united for the foreseeable?

He’ll want away as soon as a club with the financial power and status comes in from him.

He’s scum.
psg and city are the only clubs with stupid money. real, barca, juva are all on a budget. he's on stupid wages.

Unread 06-06-2020, 09:53 PM
dunk

Quote:
psg and city are the only clubs with stupid money. real, barca, juva are all on a budget. he's on stupid wages.
He's going nowhere, he was £#%&!ed soon as he got injured as his price will have plummeted, meaning no-one would pay what United would want. He needed to earn his move this season. Now he's double £#%&!ed as absolutely no-one other than the oil cheats could even begin to afford him.

United have played a bit of a blinder here on the quiet.

Unread 06-06-2020, 09:58 PM
puressence

New contract incoming. Get champs league win one possibly two trophies a couple more added over the summer / autumn /winter. And proper challenge incoming

Unread 06-06-2020, 09:58 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
This isnt the covid 19 thread....

Unread 06-06-2020, 10:28 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Yeah probs. Really depressing - has the capacity to balls up the team spirit Ole was developing. I wouldn’t have him anywhere near our team. He’d be decent in an exceptional team. But he’d be useless in a useless team. He’s likely £#%&! up an inbetween team like ours.

Would love us to get rid but as you say, unlikely. Won’t stop him dreaming though (very publicly)

Unread 06-06-2020, 10:31 PM
armchair

I've said it all along. I don't think he's a bad guy. I think he has an agent who makes him loads of dough but also wants to constantly move him. I don't think pogba wants to move constantly.

Unread 06-06-2020, 11:21 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
They are pretty good at it to say its not that big.
A mere two World Cup wins, how does that compare with the mighty England?

Unread 11-06-2020, 01:31 PM
Red Santos

Overall he's been £#%&!ing shite the last 4 years

cant wait to see the back of this poser if truth be told... #VirusOut

Unread 11-06-2020, 03:47 PM
utd99

Quote:
I've said it all along. I don't think he's a bad guy. I think he has an agent who makes him loads of dough but also wants to constantly move him. I don't think pogba wants to move constantly.
He could have shot all this nonsense down at any point with three little words. I don’t think either Raiola or his brother posted or said anything without his consent.

Unread 11-06-2020, 04:02 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
He could have shot all this nonsense down at any point with three little words. I don’t think either Raiola or his brother posted or said anything without his consent.
And even if they did, its not like he made any sort of effort to put the record straight.

If he sacked Raiola then I'd love to see him in the team again. He won't though, and the shitbag will move him on again as soon as the opportunity arises.

Unread 11-06-2020, 04:10 PM
Parlabane

yep the optimist in me thinks he might grab this opportunity, put the effort in and turn his time here around benefiting the team and younger players around him.

The realist in me says that the first sign of difficulty or another club come in for him he will be off after disrupting any momentum we were building without him, and as such should just be £#%&!ed off to whoever will have him.

A fully fit, motivated Pogba would make a massive difference to us but equally he could prove to be a negative influence which could put us back to square one

It’s a tough call the club have got to make and I just hope Ole is strong enough to bench him / remove him from the squad at the first sign of any of his antics.

Unread 11-06-2020, 06:07 PM
Mr_Ed

A first team with a fully motivated Martial, Pogba and Shaw - along with the other players who don't need to be as motivated would be a good side.

Unread 11-06-2020, 06:43 PM
jem

pogba - fit, motivated, paying attention for 90 minutes and making good decisions..... that player doesn't exist. soz.

it's not just a question of his attitude (although there is absolutely no excuse for him not being at it 100%). he needs a captain and we don't have one.

Unread 28-06-2020, 04:33 AM
armchair

What do you think now?

Unread 28-06-2020, 07:45 AM
Patty_b

Bittersweet.

Great player when he can be arsed, and at the moment he's playing like he is arsed, and wants to win and it makes us a much better team.

But as soon as he sees a way out he'll drop us like a bad habit.

Unread 28-06-2020, 09:40 AM
windy waffles

Bunks?

Playing for a move imo.
Closed Thread