United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 13-05-2022, 07:16 AM
AK14

Liverpool winning a quad would be end of days, therefore I hope city win the league.

Obviously it’ll be great if they only won the league cup come the end of the season but that’s unlikely. You only have to look at the last few months since they won the cup and all the talk of the quad and “best team in sporting history” etc to see how bad it would be if they actually achieved it.

Not exactly great seeing city win pot after pot, especially how they’ve done it. But for me at least there’s a genuine dislike for Liverpool which stems back to my childhood. Obviously not living in or near Manchester makes a difference to how I feel about it all.

This isn’t over btw…

I can genuinely see city slipping up in one of their last two games and Southampton haven’t lost by a ridiculous high score this season which seems to be something they’ve done over the last few years…

Unread 13-05-2022, 08:11 AM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post

I can genuinely see city slipping up in one of their last two games and Southampton haven’t lost by a ridiculous high score this season which seems to be something they’ve done over the last few years…

They got beat 6 nil a couple of weeks ago gadge.

Unread 13-05-2022, 08:15 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell View Post
What, delivering milk with United Dairies?

Not even nearly. Yer mam wouldn’t let you go.

f*** off.
Never mind milk, this smells more like beef to me.
Maybe we need a topred poll?

Unread 13-05-2022, 08:20 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell View Post
What, delivering milk with United Dairies?

Not even nearly. Yer mam wouldn’t let you go.

f*** off.
Went regularly from the mid 80’s through to mid 2000’s. The ammonia one Stanley park, the semis, in the kop - the lot pal. I’ve had more runs ins with scousers than any other club. Certainly in the 80’s.

Anyway, not sure where this idea that I like Liverpool has come from. I absolutely despise them and am desperate for city to win the league. If Chelsea beat them in the fa cup then I’m less arsed.

Just absolutely can’t stand city. An absolute Curly Watts of a club - now one of the best clubs in the world being talked about by fans in other countries in revered tones. And they’ve white washed and cheated their way to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien View Post
Never mind milk, this smells more like beef to me.
Maybe we need a topred poll?

Unread 13-05-2022, 09:06 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth View Post
Went regularly from the mid 80’s through to mid 2000’s. The ammonia one Stanley park, the semis, in the kop - the lot pal. I’ve had more runs ins with scousers than any other club. Certainly in the 80’s.

Anyway, not sure where this idea that I like Liverpool has come from. I absolutely despise them and am desperate for city to win the league. If Chelsea beat them in the fa cup then I’m less arsed.

Just absolutely can’t stand city. An absolute Curly Watts of a club - now one of the best clubs in the world being talked about by fans in other countries in revered tones. And they’ve white washed and cheated their way to do it.

There it is! Admits he’s a loyal dipper.

Mid-60s onwards. In the kop before Battle on the pitch in ‘71. Mate stabbed in the eye with a brolly down by the piggeries the year after. Another slashed in SP in ‘81. Repaid the c***s numerous times, including 77CF while some d***s were chanting Liverpool. Nothing beats singing in the Anfield Rd then hearing a pin drop round the ground. Big f*** off to them back to the train down Scotty Rd. Great days.