United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 12-05-2022, 09:20 PM
Mr_Ed

Why do I dislike Aaron Ramsdale so much? p****

Unread 12-05-2022, 09:27 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Forgot how much I enjoy watching Arsenal getting tonked.

That DT d***headís pillow will be tasting extra bitter when heís biting it on D Wing later tonight.

Unread 12-05-2022, 09:28 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed View Post
Why do I dislike Aaron Ramsdale so much? p****
Dunno, but Iím right there with you. Top 5 most hated current players for me, easy. He was extraordinarily shit for Sheffield United last season, I canít for the life of me work out how heís at a club like Arsenal.

Unread 12-05-2022, 09:47 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Son

My favourite non United player....

(Actually,)
My favourite Chinese player, no question about that.

Got to hand it to wiggy. He's done a great job at spurs.

Unread 12-05-2022, 09:47 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk View Post
Dunno, but Iím right there with you. Top 5 most hated current players for me, easy. He was extraordinarily shit for Sheffield United last season, I canít for the life of me work out how heís at a club like Arsenal.
I just remember him as the horrific understudy for Dean Henderson in a relegation threatened Sheffield United team.

Pulls off the occasional pickford style save that a taller keeper would
Make look simple and absolutely f*** him for his reaction to Brunoís penalty miss, the little worm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch View Post

Unread 12-05-2022, 10:01 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch View Post

Only thing that lets him down is he's avoided national service, bit cowardly imo

Unread 12-05-2022, 10:09 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I just remember him as the horrific understudy for Dean Henderson in a relegation threatened Sheffield United team.

Pulls off the occasional pickford style save that a taller keeper would
Make look simple and absolutely f*** him for his reaction to Brunoís penalty miss, the little worm.

He was Hendersonís replacement after safely guiding Bournemouth to relegation

Unread 12-05-2022, 11:15 PM
jem

last time I saw a penalty that soft involved arsenal, too. hard to feel sorry for them.