United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-11-2015, 05:01 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Mane from southampton for me would be ideal.
Absolute fact

Unread 24-11-2015, 05:01 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
He has played well for nearly a season and a half in various positions.
Well sign him up then and stick him on the right. Better than the number 10 we've currently for occupying that position.

Unread 24-11-2015, 05:02 PM
fatneckredyed

not many of this class about nowadays

Unread 24-11-2015, 05:03 PM
puressence

Can't wait for the left handside to consist of Ashley Cole and Arjen robben 👍👍👍👍

Unread 24-11-2015, 05:04 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Can't wait for the left handside to consist of Ashley Cole and Arjen robben 👍👍👍👍
The only time that'll happen is one of Beckham's UNICEF charity games some time in the future.

Unread 24-11-2015, 05:05 PM
S/Side.Red

Mahrez and Mane potentially both good CL eligible options to boost the squad in January, which I think Van Gaal would prefer so he doesn't have to change it between league and Europe. Save the bigger signing in that area for the summer, maybe.

Unread 24-11-2015, 05:15 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Mahrez and Mane potentially both good CL eligible options to boost the squad in January, which I think Van Gaal would prefer so he doesn't have to change it between league and Europe. Save the bigger signing in that area for the summer, maybe.
like bolasie, mahrez is ridiculously inconsistent. Not sure he is top 4 material.

Unread 24-11-2015, 05:17 PM
atticusgrinch

Reus Greizdawg or Mane please.

Unread 24-11-2015, 05:18 PM
angrydimaria

would love J-Drax. Made for united

Unread 24-11-2015, 05:20 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
like bolasie, mahrez is ridiculously inconsistent. Not sure he is top 4 material.
How much of Leicester do you watch, pal?

7 goals and 7 assists in the league from 11 starts. Bolasie comparisons are harsh, surely?

But he's 24 and adapted to the league, might be enough there to work with.

Unread 24-11-2015, 05:35 PM
Dasilvatwins

Grizeman has to come in . That musa from cska wouldnt be a bad shout as a back up striker . Really liked the way he played against utd

Unread 24-11-2015, 05:40 PM
PeakyBlinder

Robben is a done dealio.

Unread 24-11-2015, 05:46 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:
How much of Leicester do you watch, pal?

7 goals and 7 assists in the league from 11 starts. Bolasie comparisons are harsh, surely?

But he's 24 and adapted to the league, might be enough there to work with.
Enough I think pal. We get all 10 matches here every weekend. none missed although obviously I won't watch other matches when united is on. NBC reds

He had a goal/assist spurt at the start of the season and now it seems he has cooled down while vardy is doing his stuff.

Not sure how much it is down to individual quality compared to gung ho approach that leicester have used this season. Lets see how Mahrez does when leicester are in a slump rather than tout him for top clubs after 3 months.

Unread 24-11-2015, 05:52 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
would love J-Drax. Made for united
What the £#%&! do you know about what's 'made for United', you absolute whopper, you've only been following the club (from another continent) for a few years.

Unread 24-11-2015, 05:59 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
Robben is a done dealio.
really?

Unread 24-11-2015, 06:09 PM
Baron

Quote:
Both would be excellent, relatively cheap (in the grand scheme of £80m Bale / £100m Neymar's etc) options. & would make outstanding squad players for the future as they are nice & young.

Mahrez's ability to skin 3 & 4 players at a time is actually obscene, he has a great weight of pass as well tbf to the lad.

I'm not entirely certain either he or Mane work hard enough off the ball, never bothered to care tbf, but if we can get Mata to press we can probably get them to.

Outside of those, & Robben who I think would make an enormous difference for even 2 seasons, we're looking to the future with the likes of Felipe Anderson () or Reus (or Bale I guess if Real implode like utter £#%&!wits) where you're into £60m+ minimum territory & summer only acquisitions.

Unread 24-11-2015, 06:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Both would be excellent, relatively cheap (in the grand scheme of £80m Bale / £100m Neymar's etc) options. & would make outstanding squad players for the future as they are nice & young.

Mahrez's ability to skin 3 & 4 players at a time is actually obscene, he has a great weight of pass as well tbf to the lad.

I'm not entirely certain either he or Mane work hard enough off the ball, never bothered to care tbf, but if we can get Mata to press we can probably get them to.

Outside of those, & Robben who I think would make an enormous difference for even 2 seasons, we're looking to the future with the likes of Felipe Anderson () or Reus (or Bale I guess if Real implode like utter £#%&!wits) where you're into £60m+ minimum territory & summer only acquisitions.

Unread 24-11-2015, 06:14 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Unread 24-11-2015, 06:55 PM
Alan

Worth clicking on the link just for the bird who likes his hair

Unread 24-11-2015, 07:36 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
really?
According to a few sources. Wouldn't suprise me and is just what lvg is describing.
Closed Thread