Yes - Let's Roll.... 32 96.97%
No - hanging out my Rangnick bedsheet 1 3.03%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 31-08-2022, 05:37 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Maybe we do need a search session, clear the air etc...
It does feel like the right time. We need to heal and move forward together.

Unread 31-08-2022, 05:40 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Doesn’t sound like something I’d say tbf pal, owing to the fact I can construct a coherent sentence.

I’m not sure if or when we stopped being in for De Jong. But I find it very unlikely there’s been constant briefings to the press in recent weeks that we’re still in for him.
Quote:
Determine who can post what Still crying about the weekend pal?

You have been saying for months and months we had no money to spend, and you’ve been made to look utterly and complete wrong, again. But still want to find an angle to have a whinge

Unread 31-08-2022, 05:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
Are you alright mate? I know you don’t take being wrong about things very well, but you seem a bit rattled? I haven’t said anywhere what you or anyone else should or can post about

In the same way you can post whatever shite you like it, I’m able to take the piss out of some of the ridiculous stuff you post. That’s literally how it works. Now calm down or I’ll get into some advanced searches of your constant claims months ago that there was no money available.
I’m cool pal. Delighted with the signings, as previously mentioned. Someone has to tell you about yourself from time to time.

Search what you like, I give not one iota of £#%&! I stand by whatever was posted as of when it was posted.

Unread 31-08-2022, 05:47 PM
Bunker Buster

Please take it to the "I was wrong thread" the search function is now OPEN

Unread 31-08-2022, 05:48 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Please take it to the "I was wrong thread" the search function is now OPEN

Unread 31-08-2022, 05:54 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Jenkins

Fair cop.

Unread 31-08-2022, 07:05 PM
Joe Biden

No.

We desperately need a right back and a striker.

I'm happy with the players in but we're still two short of challenging.

Unread 31-08-2022, 07:40 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
No.

For what? We needed an entire overhaul of the squad. Did you expect that in one window?

Unread 31-08-2022, 07:58 PM
Vedder

Quote:
No.

Challenging? £#%&!ing hell. Thats a few seasons off yet. We’ll probably need Klopp and Guardiola to £#%&! off too

Unread 31-08-2022, 07:59 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Challenging? £#%&!ing hell. Thats a few seasons off yet. We’ll probably need Klopp and Guardiola to £#%&! off too
Cheers for the input, Scott Parker.

Unread 31-08-2022, 08:32 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Ideally would have liked us to have brought in a centre forward but otherwise pretty satisfied with what’s been done. The new lads who have played all look as though they are improvements on what we had and hopefully Antony will give us a bit more guile in forward areas.

Bit disappointed we haven’t cleared out a couple more of the useless turds but looking at the schedule over the next three months we’re going to need as many hands on deck as possible. Hopefully next summer the purge will continue.

Unread 31-08-2022, 08:34 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
We've beat Liverpool already this season...

Unread 31-08-2022, 08:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai
Ideally would have liked us to have brought in a centre forward but otherwise pretty satisfied with what’s been done. The new lads who have played all look as though they are improvements on what we had and hopefully Antony will give us a bit more guile in forward areas.

Bit disappointed we haven’t cleared out a couple more of the useless turds but looking at the schedule over the next three months we’re going to need as many hands on deck as possible. Hopefully next summer the purge will continue.
We’re well covered in defence. Would take a injury crisis of ridiculous proportions to get Pip Jones a game

Feels light in midfield and attack though. A couple of injuries and we’re back to McFred and Elanga

Unread 31-08-2022, 08:54 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
For what? We needed an entire overhaul of the squad. Did you expect that in one window?
Well yes.

Unread 31-08-2022, 09:03 PM
Vedder

Quote:
We've beat Liverpool already this season...
And?

Unread 31-08-2022, 09:10 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
We’re well covered in defence. Would take a injury crisis of ridiculous proportions to get Pip Jones a game

Feels light in midfield and attack though. A couple of injuries and we’re back to McFred and Elanga
In fairness, if there was an injury crisis I doubt Jones would be immune.

I’ll reserve judgement on the midfield until we’ve seen exactly how much of an impact Casemiro has, but up front I do worry we’re not going to have enough goals in the team.

Unread 31-08-2022, 10:12 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Well yes.
Well that’s very silly of you then.

Unread 31-08-2022, 10:16 PM
andyroo

Quote:
And?
Southampton