United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-03-2023, 10:38 PM
GBMUFC2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocado
Just found it ironic. A bit like I would if City moaned that Newcastle had too much money. Madrid has always enjoyed the patronage of the Spanish state, not to mention the coffers of the local authority. White is the last colour they should play in.
Ok so I get that but isn`t it the job of the fans to point these things out? No fingers have been pointed against United and non at Real so we should be shouting about this, right.

Unread 02-03-2023, 10:50 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMUFC2020
Ok so I get that but isn`t it the job of the fans to point these things out? No fingers have been pointed against United and non at Real so we should be shouting about this, right.
You are pushing at an open door. More than happy for it to be pointed out. But although their contribution is not unwelcome, not sure it’s the “job of the fans”. First and foremost it’s the real/only job of the regulators/authorities. As it is to enforce the FFP rules and the fit and proper test. Well, it’s a nice thought anyway …

Unread 02-03-2023, 11:02 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danoli
If only the fans of Premier League clubs were as outraged at (alleged ) cheating as these lads.

I’m sure Txiki and the lads were totally unaware of all this….Pep too
Convicted drugs cheat, presided over a Barcelona side allegedly paying referees for favorable treatment over a course of multiple years and current manager of possibly the most corrupt sporting outfit English football has ever seen.

What a GENIUS.

Will probably end up at Juve next.

Unread 03-03-2023, 03:22 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocado
Pots and kettles …..
I’m sure they had absolutely no influence over the Nani red card

Unread 03-03-2023, 07:27 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Convicted drugs cheat, presided over a Barcelona side allegedly paying referees for favorable treatment over a course of multiple years and current manager of possibly the most corrupt sporting outfit English football has ever seen.

What a GENIUS.

Will probably end up at Juve next.
If Pep goes anywhere, it'll HAVE to be PSG or he'll retire.

He only does guaranteed dominance and unlimited funds. No way he'd go anywhere and have to struggle. It'll shatter the myth.

Genuinely hope Barca get the book smashed over them.

Unread 03-03-2023, 01:14 PM
GBMUFC2020

They have a transfer embargo for this coming season until they add another £174 million to their balance sheet. They cannot use TV rights so it will have to be transfer fees only. Things are starting to hurt them at last.

Unread 04-03-2023, 01:51 AM
jesper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMUFC2020
They have a transfer embargo for this coming season until they add another £174 million to their balance sheet. They cannot use TV rights so it will have to be transfer fees only. Things are starting to hurt them at last.
They really could have done with beating us. Oh well, never mind

Unread 10-03-2023, 04:31 PM
Baron

Charged

Imagine they & City get properly reprimanded, we might get a couple of extra CL (I know, I know).

Anyways, what @#%&!s.

Unread 23-03-2023, 11:42 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Charged

Imagine they & City get properly reprimanded, we might get a couple of extra CL (I know, I know).

Anyways, what @#%&!s.
Uefa investigating, 5 European cups
Closed Thread