ddg
rafael - rio - evans - evra
scholes - carrick
valencia - cleverley - nani
rooney

would be nice

from the fish all sight
Quote:
The boss opted to rest Paul Scholes and Rafael for the trip to the DW Stadium, so both are likely to feature on Sunday. Scholes certainly will, according to Sir Alex. Danny Welbeck might also regain his starting position after impressing from the bench against the Latics, while Nani is also in contention after he made a successful return from injury. Villa have a lengthy list of absentees including Stephen Warnock, Darren Bent and Richard Dunne. Other first-team regulars Marc Albrighton and Chris Herd are also unavailable, while Stilian Petrov is taking an indefinite break from football through illness.
we should £#%&!ing hammer them

Unread 14-04-2012, 10:21 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

i like your team but it will be same team vs wigan but scholes for giggs. Same turgid formation.

Should be enough to beat a team like villa. Macleish is hardly full of inspiring sophisticated ideas.

Unread 14-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Stickman

Cleverley out for Welbeck from Borsuk's side I reckon.

More likely to see exactly Borsuk's team v Everton imo.

Unread 14-04-2012, 11:15 AM
believe

Thumbs up

De Gea
Jone - Rio - Evans - Evra
Valencia - Carrick - Scholes - Nani
Hernandez - Rooney

Unread 14-04-2012, 11:19 AM
borsuk

don't want to see jones or hernandez anywhere near the side, both horribly out of form

Unread 14-04-2012, 11:23 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
don't want to see jones or hernandez anywhere near the side, both horribly out of form
Agree. This aint the time for passengers.

Unread 14-04-2012, 11:46 AM
silv

DDG
Rafael
Evans
Rio
Evra

Carrick
Cleverley
Scholes

Valencia
Rooney
Nani

Unread 14-04-2012, 11:49 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
DDG
Rafael
Evans
Rio
Evra

Carrick
Cleverley
Scholes

Valencia
Rooney
Nani
what a shit side

Unread 14-04-2012, 11:51 AM
Baron

De Gea
Rafael - Rio - Evans - Evra
Valencia - Carrick - Scholes - Nani
Berbatov - Rooney

Unread 14-04-2012, 12:03 PM
The Mull

Who hasn't gotten the 10 games in yet?:shakehead:

Unread 14-04-2012, 12:18 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
Who hasn't gotten the 10 games in yet?:shakehead:
Me

Unread 14-04-2012, 12:51 PM
jem

I would go with that badger 4-5-1 / 4-3-3 (shit) effort quite happily.

however, the idea of not playing two up front at home against currently the most shit team after wolves in the table rankles not a little.

not to mention wellers is in my fantasy team and is due a couple of goals. and he works hard.

Unread 14-04-2012, 03:11 PM
ziggyman17

Ddg
Rafael
Evans
Rio
Evra
The brand
Scholes
Carrick
Valencia
Rooney
Nani

4_3_3. Welbeck and hernandez are out of form, so a 433 formation would be the way to go

Unread 14-04-2012, 03:18 PM
MJ Ramone

It doesn't £#%&!ing matter who he picks. The players arse's have gone.
We'll create £#%&! all & make hard work of it.

He'll play a 4-4-2 regardless, but after 15 minutes he'll see it isn't working & drop Rooney back into midfield again. It's happened in 3 of the last 4 matches I think so I don't see why he'd change anything now.

Unread 14-04-2012, 03:36 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
We'll create £#%&! all & make hard work of it.

He'll play a 4-4-2 regardless, but after 15 minutes he'll see it isn't working & drop Rooney back into midfield again. It's happened in 3 of the last 4 matches I think so I don't see why he'd change anything now.
You're such a £#%&!ing #@&%! at times. 1 bad result in £#%&!ing 13 games or something

Unread 14-04-2012, 03:44 PM
bored

Quote:
You mean your arse, you already cry like a baby looks like you are shitting like one too, which is surprising considering you've thought we were £#%&!ed from day one. I they had your attitude we'd be relegated.

Unread 14-04-2012, 04:00 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You're such a £#%&!ing #@&%! at times. 1 bad result in £#%&!ing 13 games or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored
You mean your arse, you already cry like a baby looks like you are shitting like one too, which is surprising considering you've thought we were £#%&!ed from day one. I they had your attitude we'd be relegated.

Calm down dears, I'd say our recent nervy performances are of concern with 5 games left coupled with City scoring 10 goals in 2 games or whatever it is.
When did we last win convincingly? When did we last stick 3 or more past anyone at OT??

Unread 14-04-2012, 10:45 PM
bored

Quote:

Calm down dears, I'd say our recent nervy performances are of concern with 5 games left coupled with City scoring 10 goals in 2 games or whatever it is.
When did we last win convincingly? When did we last stick 3 or more past anyone at OT??
I think the games against qpr, fulham, and blackburn were all professional wins but we'd have to look all way back to march and the 5-0 defeat of wolves for our last 'convincing' win.

We beat Wigan 5-0 in december at ot. Back then you had already written off the league so I've no idea why you're so upset now.

Unread 14-04-2012, 10:47 PM
irk

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh abhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Help me Harry I'm freaking out.

Unread 14-04-2012, 10:48 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
ddg
rafael - rio - evans - evra
scholes - carrick
valencia - cleverley - nani
rooney

would be nice

from the fish all sight
we should £#%&!ing hammer them