United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-05-2012, 12:54 AM
elhombre

could you imagine it on here if city lost or drew and we ended up losing?

Unread 13-05-2012, 12:55 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
there was always a sad inevitability about it all. It's just a shame that such shockingly flash and grotesque spending can bring about instant success.

What's even worse and for me is that just a couple of top class signings would have seen them finish behind us.
Not even that pal, if we'd held onto a two goal lead against Everton with only 7 minutes left on the clock we'd have finished ahead of them.
It's unforgivable how the players & manager have tossed this Title away.
I'm fully aware you don't 'win em all' ...I don't expect United to win the Title every year, but ffs of all the years to £#%&! up so spectacularly - City the beneficiaries:shakehead:

It would most likely have only been delaying the inevitable if we had won it, but at least we'd have put them off schedule...wiped the smile off their faces...reached 20 League Titles etc..

Unread 13-05-2012, 12:55 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Still doesn't seem real...this time tomorrow City will be Champions of England:shakehead:
...it's so hard to accept. It doesn't seem 2 minutes ago that they were being relegated or getting knocked out of the FA Cup by balloons.

How the £#%&! did this happen??? I know it's not really City as such. It could be any £#%&!er...just so happened the Arab's chose City (probably because they had Manchester in their name tbh) ..Sad times.
They're the second team to buy the league in the last few years and the first to do so from a position of utter mediocrity and shitness, at least Chelsea were a decent enough cup side before Roman. Also the Sheik buying such a shit bacwards club means he'll get more personal glory as he is the only way they could ever hope of competing.

The stadium is the reason, most other shit @#%&! teams or those deemed as 'sleeping giants' play in stadiums that either need expanding, modernising or £#%&!ing off all together. These #@&%!s we're gifted one by the council thus making them an attractive investment where £#%&! all needed spending on the stadium.

Hope Forest or one of the Sheffield teams are the next to have the league bought for them by some bored #@&%! billionaire with no connection whatsoever to their club. Would be nice to see a proper team benefit tbh.

Would piss if he gets bored of having them in Manchester and this building up the shit hole that is east Manchester was all to sweetening it for the mongs before he moves them down South.

Would be much harder to take if they had got to where they are off their own backs.

Unread 13-05-2012, 01:01 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Also the Sheik buying such a shit bacwards club means he'll get more personal glory as he is the only way they could ever hope of competing.
He'll be up to his nuts in camel clunge this time tomorrow night, the short arsed little tea towel wearing @#%&!.

Unread 13-05-2012, 01:02 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
tomorrow is going to be £#%&!ing ghastly.

Unread 13-05-2012, 01:07 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Would be much harder to take if they had got to where they are off their own backs.
Nah. I would begrudgingly accept it if they were there due to a collection of home grown players a few shrewd signings and patience.

Unread 13-05-2012, 01:34 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Nah. I would begrudgingly accept it if they were there due to a collection of home grown players a few shrewd signings and patience.
I'd respect the way they had won it but I'd be infinitely more £#%&!ed off as it'd actually be likkle old Citeh off their own backs. They are just the team who's owner is willing to spend more than everyone else's, could be anyone just so happens to be the team that used to play at Maine Road.

Just glad Milton Keynes lost today so that's one positive for people who care about the game this weekend.

Unread 13-05-2012, 01:35 AM
Part 36 Offer

Lottery winning chavs.

Unread 13-05-2012, 01:39 AM
Sparky***

The saddest thing of all is that tomorrow will be as much about manchester united as it is manchester city.

this whole thing with them has always been more about standing toe to toe with us than about them growing as a club. the sad £#%&!s.

everything they do right from their stupid poster campaigns to every interview their staff and players give is all about United.

Their delirious obsession with getting one over us is all consuming.

Unread 13-05-2012, 01:42 AM
Part 36 Offer

Lot of @#%&!s already acting like it's done on Facebook. Blue moons as profile pic etc. £#%&!ing classless #@&%!s. I mean we all know it's over but I hate those £#%&!ers.

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:35 AM
Why Don?

It looks likes we we're going to just miss out this time.

Shit happens.

Please don't forget that every "they'll never have our history/1999 etc." comments that come out, the more scouse we become.

That is all.

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:37 AM
dunk

£#%&! 'em. I'm not interested.

All I care about now is how United respond.

Unread 13-05-2012, 07:20 AM
redredwine

QPR need a point to be safe. They will be playing for a 0-0 draw. Purely defensive set up 5/6 at the back and be surprised if they even step foot in City's half. If they attack it will be all over. They wont risk it with relegation looming. This mindset relies on Stoke not hammering Bolton early where unfortunately Bolton have no choice but to all out attack. 0-0 is definitely possible if QPR continue to need the point.

The real issue though is beating Sunderland away.

Unread 13-05-2012, 09:32 AM
TheNew

Right the missus has £#%&!ed off to that there London until tomorrow.

Is it too early to start drinking, or what?

Unread 13-05-2012, 09:50 AM
Dr Gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Not even that. If we didn't turn up at Wigan thinking the points were in the bag or if we didn't play like @#%&!s for 10mins v Everton, we'd be champions.

£#%&!ing sickening

Edit - and the irony is, we played some superb stuff v Everton but conceded £#%&!ing 4. What the £#%&! happend in that game? Evra hit the post to make it 5-2, 30 seconds later it's 4-3
Phil Neville playing like Zinedine Zidane setting up their last two goals

Unread 13-05-2012, 10:00 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
Right the missus has £#%&!ed off to that there London until tomorrow.

Is it too early to start drinking, or what?
If you have to ask that, you're gay.

Unread 13-05-2012, 10:01 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo
Phil Neville playing like Zinedine Zidane setting up their last two goals

Not even that - when was the last time Everton scored 4 away from home? It's insane

Unread 13-05-2012, 10:02 AM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Not even that - when was the last time Everton scored 4 away from home? It's insane
About as often as Blackburn scored 3

Unread 13-05-2012, 10:02 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Don?
It looks likes we we're going to just miss out this time.

Shit happens.

Please don't forget that every "they'll never have our history/1999 etc." comments that come out, the more scouse we become.

That is all.
this.

they win this year, we might win next year if freggie gets his head out of his arse.

can't win them all and if we did manage it this season it would have been the worst united side to win the league in my lifetime.

Unread 13-05-2012, 10:18 AM
TheNew

Quote:
If you have to ask that, you're gay.
Just had a glass of Shiraz with my bacon butty.
Closed Thread