United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-06-2022, 05:30 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Not sure I've ever seen him flustered always seems pretty laid back/cba.
I've not even read the posts mate, just shitposting.

Unread 23-06-2022, 05:31 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I've not even read the posts mate, just shitposting.
This is the way

Unread 23-06-2022, 05:32 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
What the £#%&! are you dribbling on about? How does the fact that I’ve been on here since the beginning and posted a lot disprove the fact I’m not arsed if a post about Dr City “does me any favours” on here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Agreed 👍
Quote:
Sad to see Dr City lashing out like this because we’re actually signing someone in June.

Unread 23-06-2022, 05:37 PM
Ethers

Spending the De Jong cash already.

Unread 23-06-2022, 05:40 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Amateurs. Don’t they know they’re supposed to ‘consider’ and ‘prepare’ a bid before submitting it?

Unread 23-06-2022, 05:44 PM
utd99

Quote:
Amateurs. Don’t they know they’re supposed to ‘consider’ and ‘prepare’ a bid before submitting it?
It’s gradually getting funnier i’ll give you that…

Unread 23-06-2022, 05:48 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Awful summer lad, will you do this post for the foreseeable ?

Unread 23-06-2022, 06:45 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
I mean I think you're taking the piss, but what barometer are you using to have us in the top 3 clubs?
Support, history, prestige, fame, wages, commercial opportunity.

Quote:
https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...ioq3TTtfzv9iwA

Preparing…. Considering…. And it ends up being £5m more 😂
That bid makes no sense. Yet I’m sure the first thing people involved in deals do is tell a journalist the details as soon as the bid is made.

Barca want more up front, so why would United improve the up front offer without reducing the add ons. The add ons make no sense anyway, and going above 80m total makes no sense either.

Unread 23-06-2022, 06:51 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Support, history, prestige, fame, wages, commercial opportunity.
Getting into ‘we have the biggest floodlights’ territory there. The list also needs to include footballing success and trophies pretty soon or we might just end up with loads of Pogbas.

Unread 23-06-2022, 06:53 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
..and players in a World Cup year might be thinking twice to join.
The World Cup is 2 or 3 months into the season ffs.

Unread 23-06-2022, 06:55 PM
armchair

Has Frenkie ever played at Old Trafford? Don't think there is anything like it with the crowd onside. Also, one of the worst stadiums when the crowd are disinterested.

Unread 23-06-2022, 07:15 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Awful summer lad, will you do this post for the foreseeable ?
Will you send the same boring reply?

Unread 23-06-2022, 07:19 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Has Frenkie ever played at Old Trafford? Don't think there is anything like it with the crowd onside. Also, one of the worst stadiums when the crowd are disinterested.
I'd say City, Arsenal, West Ham much worse ... rare that at least parts of the ground aren't behind the team.

Unread 23-06-2022, 07:41 PM
AK14

😴

Unread 23-06-2022, 07:44 PM
geo100100

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
that bodes well considering until this happens we cant work out how much money we have left in the piggy bank

Unread 23-06-2022, 07:51 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
There is no chance we can afford to have this be a long transfer saga if this is holding up our other transfer business

Try to meet Barca half way and if they say no then tell them good luck trying to sign and register new players and walk away

Unread 23-06-2022, 08:20 PM
Joe Biden

Best hurry up there gonna be 11m short in a couple of days

Unread 23-06-2022, 08:56 PM
dunk

Should’ve just signed Kessie on a free

Unread 23-06-2022, 09:05 PM
Ronny

De Jong already knows what is expected of him in a ETH side, his presence isn’t vital on the tour to Thailand let Barca sweat and as Dunk says offer Kessie a deal.

Unread 23-06-2022, 09:16 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronny
De Jong already knows what is expected of him in a ETH side, his presence isn’t vital on the tour to Thailand let Barca sweat and as Dunk says offer Kessie a deal.
I doubt de Jong has ever gave or received a pass from a character like Scott The Scottish Player before. He's going to need as much time as possible.
Closed Thread