United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-07-2008, 10:24 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Yep, 'cos no £#%&!er will take him off our hands.

He is a waste of space.
He MUST be due a break on the injury front, must be. Just imagine if we got 20 games out of him next year...

Unread 15-07-2008, 10:26 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He MUST be due a break on the injury front, must be. Just imagine if we got 20 games out of him next year...
Problem is mate we say this every season. "He's worth keeping hold of if he stays fit we've got a great option".

Sadly he just has the same season, plays about 3 times gets injured, comes back for 1 game, then gets injured in the warm up in a few games. Personally I think there's more to it, I don't think mentally he is up to playing for United.

Unread 15-07-2008, 10:32 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
He was player of the year in Spain last year wasn't he? Official like...

Not bad for someone not at Barca or Real.

From what I've seen of him... he's a diving little @#%&! who can make people look stupid & he scores his fair share. I for one, am intrigued at the possibility of him replacing Ronnie & having 2 mad Argie forwards in the side can only really be a good thing.

I wasn't going to bother with the usual YouTube-inho style "here's what you could of won" thing but having just watched it he's actually a skillful & tenacious little £#%&!er...
He's a £#%&!ing brilliant player Baron. I watched Athleti quite often last season and he was in excellent form. Was moved further forward last season and his influence on the side greatly increased.

He'd be devastating in a front three for us, if he could adapt to the Premier League. I feel he'd need to toughen up a little.

Fantastic player, but I severely doubt we'll ever sign him

Unread 15-07-2008, 10:47 AM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
The thing is the lad would be coming to united with just as much potential as Ronaldo had and a damn site more first team experience, surely this would be a thing to get giddy about?
I'm spinning like a top. He has become a symbol of all my hopes in the midst of the madness of King Ronaldo.

Unread 15-07-2008, 11:19 AM
Torquemada

What's the point in signing someone else who will only want to £#%&! off to Madrid after a couple of years in the Manchester rain?

Unread 15-07-2008, 11:36 AM
Gog Coch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
He was player of the year in Spain last year wasn't he? Official like...

Not bad for someone not at Barca or Real.

From what I've seen of him... he's a diving little @#%&! who can make people look stupid & he scores his fair share. I for one, am intrigued at the possibility of him replacing Ronnie & having 2 mad Argie forwards in the side can only really be a good thing.

I wasn't going to bother with the usual YouTube-inho style "here's what you could of won" thing but having just watched it he's actually a skillful & tenacious little £#%&!er...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4gWg0k_N5o
Come off it, he's nowhere as good as Scholes.:shakehead:

Unread 15-07-2008, 11:44 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gog Coch
Come off it, he's nowhere as good as Scholes.:shakehead:
I suspect he'd be happy with a career as good as Scholes has had, even if he has to put up with clueless £#%&!wits like you slating him every week.

Unread 15-07-2008, 11:47 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torquemada
What's the point in signing someone else who will only want to £#%&! off to Madrid after a couple of years in the Manchester rain?
I agree, lets start accepting our place and sign Andrew Johnson

Unread 15-07-2008, 11:51 AM
Rossi the Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He'll be at Sunderland next season.

YHIHF.

Unread 15-07-2008, 11:55 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red

YHIHF.
Nah, was on newsnow ages ago.

Unread 15-07-2008, 11:56 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I agree, lets start accepting our place and sign Andrew Johnson
He's done an interview this week in which he eulogises about his dreams of playing in Madrid one day.

Unread 15-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Torquemada

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
He's done an interview this week in which he eulogises about his dreams of playing in Madrid one day.
Marca will be using that as the basis of a 2 page article, and David Beckham will be on SSN talking about 'the fans' and also how "It's his (Aguero's) decision. Madrid is a great club, but so is United. I'm a fan of both. Sir Alex was like a father to me, you know. I don't want to talk about fame etc, etc...."

Unread 15-07-2008, 12:36 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torquemada
Marca will be using that as the basis of a 2 page article, and David Beckham will be on SSN talking about 'the fans' and also how "It's his (Aguero's) decision. Madrid is a great club, but so is United. I'm a fan of both. Sir Alex was like a father to me, you know. I don't want to talk about fame etc, etc...."
I was taliking about Andrew Johnson. David Beckham is a @#%&! by the way, he should shut his fat gob and kill his wife.

Unread 15-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Torquemada

Quote:
I was taliking about Andrew Johnson. David Beckham is a @#%&! by the way, he should shut his fat gob and kill his wife.
Beckham is incapable of shutting up about anything that can in any way further his fame and influence.

Unread 15-07-2008, 12:55 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
I'm told Beckham fell out with Tom Cruise when he refused to become a scientologist. Imagine it, even someone that stupid can see it is all a big sham.

Unread 15-07-2008, 02:28 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
He's a £#%&!ing brilliant player Baron. I watched Athleti quite often last season and he was in excellent form. Was moved further forward last season and his influence on the side greatly increased.

He'd be devastating in a front three for us, if he could adapt to the Premier League. I feel he'd need to toughen up a little.

Fantastic player, but I severely doubt we'll ever sign him
I agree he'd be great for us. In fact, he's probably the only semi-realistic option who I think would soften the blow of selling Ronaldo next summer. In terms of this year, it's unlikely he'll leave because the player himself will probably be in no rush to move on and Atletico will want to build on finally getting into the Champions League, not return to selling their best players. It just looks too complicated a deal to pull off this summer.

One positive aspect is that he's gone on record as saying he'll never go to Real, while Atletico would also want to avoid him heading across town. Of course, players aren't always true to those kind of statements but it would be a big help if they're out of the picture.

Unread 15-07-2008, 05:39 PM
rebelcountyred

85m euro? that is about the same valuation as we have on ronaldo, how about a swap, ronnie wants to go to madrid innit?

Unread 15-07-2008, 05:50 PM
user_name

Quote:
I'm told Beckham fell out with Tom Cruise when he refused to become a scientologist.

sir tom was at the most recent galaxy match.

Unread 15-07-2008, 07:01 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by user_name
sir tom was at the most recent galaxy match.
Yes, but he was supporting the Chicago Hullahoops, and leading a chorus of 'cockney bastard, cockney bastard, lah lah lah lah'.

Unread 12-06-2009, 04:14 PM
Aloe Blacc

Highly rated Argentina playmaker Sergio Aguero could be set to leave Atletico Madrid this summer. The son-in-law of Diego Maradona is coveted by most of Europe, with Manchester City and Chelsea interested in him. As a result of Cristiano Ronaldo's £80million move to Real Madrid, Manchester United are also said to be keen on Aguero. Atletico have remained firm on Aguero's future to date, insisting their prized asset would remain in Spain but Madrid president Enrique Cerezo has softened his stance.

"We will open talks if an interesting offer is made," Cerezo said.

"Many people have spoken about Aguero but the truth is that Atletico have not been contacted by any suitor."
----

Preparing his fans for the sale of their star?
Closed Thread