United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-01-2008, 07:07 AM
utd for ever

Default Nani

Really looking the real deal,should really be picked ahead of park and in 1 yrs time ahead of giggs...

Unread 20-01-2008, 08:37 AM
keano's love

annoying thing is most of his beautiful assists end up as nothing because our players miss them. I can distinctly remember rooney and carrick missing chances that nani had put on a plate for them. probably ronaldo too. Else he would have a handful of assists to his name.

Unread 20-01-2008, 10:28 AM
BarryX

nani has a genius football brain, mark my words, that boy will come very very good.

Unread 20-01-2008, 10:47 AM
TheNew

The run and ball for carrick yesterday was exquisite....Carrick should have scored.

A couple of numpties in the pub wouldn't shut up about how shit Nani is.....£#%&!ing morons.

Unread 20-01-2008, 10:50 AM
marlo stansfield

he really puts park in perspective

Unread 20-01-2008, 10:55 AM
BarryX

I don't share many people's disdain of Park. Granted he wouldn't be in most peoples first 11, including mine, although he is certainly a good option to bring on late in the game. Fast, and all over the place, the opposition find it hard to handle him...£#%&! me, it was his 50th appearance for us, yesterday, as well. However, Nani > Park.

Unread 20-01-2008, 01:20 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
he really puts park in perspective

Dong almost puts Park into perspective

Unread 20-01-2008, 01:22 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville
Park.... all over the place, .

Yep, you said it Tev

Unread 20-01-2008, 01:22 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Really looks the real deal my arse. He's got plenty of potential and is taking time to settle as predicted, but the real deal? That's a bit of a broad category if you put Nani in there.

Unread 20-01-2008, 01:37 PM
Barca '91

park is a cripple. anyone should be playing infront of him, the clumsy %@#$&!

Unread 20-01-2008, 01:50 PM
koppas

Park is £#%&!ing gash and, by all accounts, was woeful again.

Unread 20-01-2008, 01:56 PM
chorleyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barca '91
park is a cripple. anyone should be playing infront of him, the clumsy %@#$&!

think you probably could have phrased that a touch better

Unread 20-01-2008, 01:58 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
The run and ball for carrick yesterday was exquisite....Carrick should have scored.

A couple of numpties in the pub wouldn't shut up about how shit Nani is.....£#%&!ing morons.
Thats really bizarre because he's hardly been awful when he's not at his best, still contributing to the team.

Nani was excellent at the start of the season when he was playing regularly and its really only a matter of time before he takes over from Giggs fulltime.

He was playing a lot of football for the first few months of the season when we had some injuries and suspensions and Fergie understandably has given the lad some rest recently. That hasn't stopped his efficiency though, has set up several goals from the bench.

2 goals and 8 assists is a very good return from this young man halfway into his debut season. It would be even more impressive aswell had he started every game.

Still can't get my head around those people you're on about slating Nani, even if you compare Anderson to him, Nani still looks alright and that's no mean feat considering how Anderson is already a true key player at United. If Giggs was to get injured like Scholesy then i'm sure we'd see Nani making a big impact on the side like he did at the start of the season.

Oh and he'd have gone past the double figures mark in assists if his teammates were more clinical.

I rate his debut season so far at 7/10, if he gets a regular place and performs like he did at the start of the season he'll deserve a 9/10 but Giggsy will get that appearance record he deserves.

Unread 20-01-2008, 01:59 PM
legendary saf

Park is a good squad player, no more no less.

Doesn't deserve this bitching. He's only just come back from a 10 month injury lay off. When he's fully fit he is a decent option to bring off the bench and to start against lesser sides.

Unread 20-01-2008, 02:03 PM
MUFC One Love

To me he is trying to skip his progress and become the type of player he wants to be. His mannerism's are very similar to Ronaldo's, only Ronaldo has been here a few good years. He has bags of potential and needs to realise he is a young lad in the squad and should take that chance to learn off people and just play like his status is - a young lad in the squad. He should just enjoy it but he seems to be trying to hard at some things, like I said, trying to skip his progression. It will come naturally if he just remains calm.

Unread 20-01-2008, 02:04 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
its really only a matter of time before [Nani] takes over from Giggs fulltime.
you reckon, eh

Unread 20-01-2008, 02:04 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Park is a good squad player, no more no less.

Doesn't deserve this bitching. He's only just come back from a 10 month injury lay off. When he's fully fit he is a decent option to bring off the bench and to start against lesser sides.
Quote:
Thats really bizarre because he's hardly been awful when he's not at his best, still contributing to the team.

Nani was excellent at the start of the season when he was playing regularly and its really only a matter of time before he takes over from Giggs fulltime.

He was playing a lot of football for the first few months of the season when we had some injuries and suspensions and Fergie understandably has given the lad some rest recently. That hasn't stopped his efficiency though, has set up several goals from the bench.

2 goals and 8 assists is a very good return from this young man halfway into his debut season. It would be even more impressive aswell had he started every game.

Still can't get my head around those people you're on about slating Nani, even if you compare Anderson to him, Nani still looks alright and that's no mean feat considering how Anderson is already a true key player at United. If Giggs was to get injured like Scholesy then i'm sure we'd see Nani making a big impact on the side like he did at the start of the season.

Oh and he'd have gone past the double figures mark in assists if his teammates were more clinical.

I rate his debut season so far at 7/10, if he gets a regular place and performs like he did at the start of the season he'll deserve a 9/10 but Giggsy will get that appearance record he deserves.
Can't argue with any of that.
I am actually agreeing with you!

Unread 20-01-2008, 02:05 PM
Whalefish

He'd have scored yesterday if Rooney had passed to him instead of Ronaldo. The Reading keeper was already making a bee line for Ronnie.

Then again, he could've @#%&!ted it into the crowd.

Unread 20-01-2008, 02:07 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
you reckon, eh
I think so, even in his first season although that will be tough when you consider Giggs situation chasing the appearance record of United. I personally think Giggsy's impact would be better from the bench now, he's 35 and I don't see him keeping up with our side for a full 90 minutes anymore.

Unread 20-01-2008, 02:08 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Can't argue with any of that.
I am actually agreeing with you!
He only is that enthusiastic because he's portugese. No other reason. When has he ever wrote such a succinct post about an English player. Never.
Closed Thread