United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-11-2019, 12:23 PM
Street Magician

if it means that Woody mysteriously disappears and has no 'hand' in transfer business, then I'm in!

Unread 02-11-2019, 01:27 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Leaving aside all the other stuff associated with the Saudis, I can only see them interfering with the manager’s job in terms of buying players above the manager’s head regardless of what it would do to the dressing room or whether they’d fit in with the team’s style and tactics. We’d be back to Woodward’s first 5 years just as he and the glazers seem to have changed tack.
£#%&! me, that's one helluva crystal ball you've got there. How much do citeh's Arabs interfere with their squad (oo-er missus)?

Unread 02-11-2019, 01:48 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Am I really being called a daft bastard by the fat, middle-aged oaf who eternally embarrassed himself and his entire ancestral line by selling a story to a tasteless tabloid about getting spat on, complete with staged photographs in a creased Debenhams shirt, with a face and physique that screamed “I gave up on life years ago”?

Fella, you look like an advert warning against the dangers of poor mental health. You look like the ‘before pic’ of a drastic 5 year weight loss journey. You look like the prologue trailer of a shocking revenge body episode. You look like a bloke who’s had the wife and kids leave him due to crippling gambling, alcohol and spice addiction.

If I saw you, I’d spit on you, too. You’re a disgrace.

A ha ha ha!! Yeah you'd spit, because, apart from whinging like £#%&! until I broke, what else could you do?

Neil, have you ever posted a picture of yourself or are you one of them that only comments on other people without showing themselves? I'm just wondering because I can imagine what we'd see:

A black screen with monitor light briefly showing glimpses of someone alone, who's literally bored everyone he once knew to death, who's moaned about everything since he could dribble (which probably hasn't stopped), where relationship and kidnap are the same thing. Neil, the room clearer, the grey cloud who sucks life out of anything. United have won 6-0 - Neil's on a downer. Neil wins the lottery, moans about having too much cash. You're literally 'Night Mode' in human form.

And as for my life, I've been married for 17 years, together for 23 and I'm content as can be - how have you got on, pal?

I'll give you the shirt though - horrendous mistake.

Unread 02-11-2019, 02:19 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
A ha ha ha!! Yeah you'd spit, because, apart from whinging like f*** until I broke, what else could you do?

Neil, have you ever posted a picture of yourself or are you one of them that only comments on other people without showing themselves? I'm just wondering because I can imagine what we'd see:

A black screen with monitor light briefly showing glimpses of someone alone, who's literally bored everyone he once knew to death, who's moaned about everything since he could dribble (which probably hasn't stopped), where relationship and kidnap are the same thing. Neil, the room clearer, the grey cloud who sucks life out of anything. United have won 6-0 - Neil's on a downer. Neil wins the lottery, moans about having too much cash. You're literally 'Night Mode' in human form.

And as for my life, I've been married for 17 years, together for 23 and I'm content as can be - how have you got on, pal?

Your missus is tidy too mate. Dont be hiding that light under a Gary Bushell.

Unread 02-11-2019, 02:25 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
the one thing i can't stand about magic
how the £#%&! did he manage to get a looker like his missus
punching way above

Unread 02-11-2019, 02:31 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
A ha ha ha!! Yeah you'd spit, because, apart from whinging like f*** until I broke, what else could you do?

^^^rattled

Unread 02-11-2019, 02:32 PM
Jethro

Quote:
A ha ha ha!! Yeah you'd spit, because, apart from whinging like £#%&! until I broke, what else could you do?

Unread 02-11-2019, 03:05 PM
My Name is Heath

Makes me laugh when people mock Magic.

I'll admit - sometimes it is funny and he's good to use as an example of not what to do at times, like watching movies whilst driving on the motorway and so on.

However, on pretty much every key metric I measure success - he has nailed it.

He is most definitely loved - how many of us can truly say that?

Magic - top man. Now. Then. Forever.

Unread 02-11-2019, 03:14 PM
silv

Quote:
Far too good for him

Unread 02-11-2019, 03:46 PM
red in cumbria

Well this thread has taken a bit of a diversion

Unread 02-11-2019, 03:47 PM
Sparky***

Let’s face it there is no truth to any of these ridiculous rumours of a takeover. It’s just our name being used for some positive publicity by the Saudi government. If they were going to take over surely they would’ve done it by now.

Unread 02-11-2019, 04:19 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath

I'll admit - sometimes it is funny and he's good to use as an example of not what to do at times, like watching movies whilst driving on the motorway and so on.

Bang on. Rather have a pint with Magic than that pissy little racist #@&%! Neo.

Unread 02-11-2019, 04:25 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Bang on. Rather have a pint with Magic than that pissy little racist b*****d Neo.
Racist?

Unread 02-11-2019, 04:38 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Makes me laugh when people mock Magic
I think that’s generally what they’re after tbf.

Unread 02-11-2019, 05:51 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Let’s face it there is no truth to any of these ridiculous rumours of a takeover. It’s just our name being used for some positive publicity by the Saudi government. If they were going to take over surely they would’ve done it by now.
TBF global multi billion mega deals tend to happen over night. Just like a PayPal transaction.

Unread 02-11-2019, 08:34 PM
Cream

Top red Tyson is on board.

Unread 02-11-2019, 09:00 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

That's very kind Cheers pal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Far too good for him
People always say this but shes your typical woman. Could've easily murdered her 6 times this week. She is fit though, I'll give her that.

But let's not forget what I bring to the table. I'll have a think...

Unread 02-11-2019, 09:19 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
the one thing i can't stand about magic
how the £#%&! did he manage to get a looker like his missus
punching way above
She's bang tidy.

One day, one day .......

Unread 02-11-2019, 09:55 PM
Spock

Quote:
Bang on. Rather have a pint with Magic than that pissy little racist #@&%! Neo.
indeed, neo (neo ffs ...snigger) is an utter spineless @#%&!, calls all and sundry out yet never had the balls to show his face. typical keyboard warrior @#%&!

Unread 02-11-2019, 10:02 PM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
indeed, neo (neo ffs ...snigger) is an utter spineless @#%&!, calls all and sundry out yet never had the balls to show his face. typical keyboard warrior @#%&!
Spot on mate.

Magic has earned his respect over years of forum shenanigans.
Closed Thread