United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-09-2014, 03:57 PM
Neo

Wayne Rooney as captain? Wayne Rooney as a number 10?

Unread 21-09-2014, 03:57 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Non league Nigel was man of the match
think you'll find it was Clattenburg

Unread 21-09-2014, 04:01 PM
barrington avenue

hes been shit since he went bald....

needs 4 touches to control the ball !! playing with more quality players now is making him look even more like a pub player

Unread 21-09-2014, 04:01 PM
ZiggyStardust

It's pretty simple

He's shite as a number 10 but can be very good as a centre forward so just play him as a centre forward

The player who needs to be dropped is van Persie. Even his goal today only went in because of the deflection
He's slow as £#%&! these days and easy for the opposition to shrug off the ball while offering no defensive work

Time for LVG to show his legendary balls and drop him

Unread 21-09-2014, 04:02 PM
Dasilvatwins

as a captain and cambiasso's goal , he £#%&!ed up on ,but he wasnt the weakest today, as rvp smalling and rafael were all bad , not to mention the @#%&! ref who will not get called out as its manchester united, £#%&!ing would have gone to the parliament and had a national inquiry if that same decision went for united. £#%&! me they need to do well against west ham. tbh its early days the thing that bothers me is that i will have to wait a whole week before anything can be corrected. rojo needs to become a CB, though we missed out on an attacking lb today get shaw in. RVP needs to buck up . £#%&! me ruined what would have been a great weekend.

Unread 21-09-2014, 04:13 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Awful awful number 10. God knows what all these talented Spaniards think having him in the role normally occupied by your most gifted player. Or at the very least by someone that can control the ball.

Unread 21-09-2014, 04:19 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
His barnet is an absolute joke.

Unread 21-09-2014, 04:20 PM
tatty

Haven't read the thread.

Rooney at the moment is having a bit of a mare and in truth has done for the last 3 or so seasons.

He isn't a 10 so he'll need to battle it out for one if the 2(?) spots up front with RVP and Falcao.

He'll be dropped by November.

Unread 21-09-2014, 04:24 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcantona
stop thinking of yourself as some sort of sage, you chat so much £#%&!ing shit it's unreal
Yet so right, so often

Unread 21-09-2014, 04:25 PM
magic_cantona

Clattenburg was an absolute disgrace today and single handedly gave Leicester the impetus to win the game.

Tbh, I thought RVP was worse than Rooney today. Goal apart, he didn't even look fit enough to be playing and didnt look like he wanted to get involved.

Can't believe Shaw isnt playing

Unread 21-09-2014, 04:26 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Is there anyone left on fred that isn't sick of dunk? Brutal.
It's not brutal at all. It's yet more %@#$&!s from a know nothing £#%&!tard who doesn't like that I'm right. Used to it and don't give a shit tbh. And you and your little get along gang dropping smilies and little comments makes £#%&! all difference tbh.

Erica ffs, who gives a £#%&!

Unread 21-09-2014, 04:27 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Clattenburg was an absolute disgrace today and single handedly gave Leicester the impetus to win the game.

Tbh, I thought RVP was worse than Rooney today. Goal apart, he didn't even look fit enough to be playing and didnt look like he wanted to get involved.

Can't believe Shaw isnt playing
Agree with these. Get Shaw playing, some other @#%&! other than Di Maria with some pace/drive. Once he went off it was back to shite.

Unread 21-09-2014, 04:28 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It's not brutal at all. It's yet more %@#$&!s from a know nothing £#%&!tard who doesn't like that I'm right. Used to it and don't give a shit tbh. And you and your little get along gang dropping smilies and little comments makes £#%&! all difference tbh.

There is a lot of that tbf.:shakehead:

Unread 21-09-2014, 04:32 PM
ericcantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It's not brutal at all. It's yet more balls from a know nothing £#%&!tard who doesn't like that I'm right. Used to it and don't give a shit tbh. And you and your little get along gang dropping smilies and little comments makes £#%&! all difference tbh.

You obviously give a £#%&! since you've replied to me you insecure #@&%!

Unread 21-09-2014, 04:33 PM
dunk

Quote:
You obviously give a £#%&! since you've replied to me you insecure #@&%!
Just replied to a mention, had to check to see who it was was shocked actually, not seen you post for ages.

Unread 21-09-2014, 04:34 PM
dragflick

'Dropping smilies'

Unread 21-09-2014, 04:37 PM
Jethro

Quote:
stop thinking of yourself as some sort of sage, you chat so much £#%&!ing shit it's unreal

Unread 21-09-2014, 04:37 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

whoah !!! he needs a re think

Unread 21-09-2014, 04:38 PM
TheKitchenSink

Rooney wasn't the worst player today, but there were a few instances where he misplaced a pass or misread a run which suggested he isn't on the level of Di Maria or Falcao. He sometimes seems like a hindrance but there are other times when he links up very well. He might just need some time to get used to playing with some top players, rather than Valencia, Young, TC23, etc...

Unread 21-09-2014, 04:38 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Less of that dropping please pal...
Closed Thread