United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-04-2014, 05:51 PM
Fatboy Shrek

He needs to replace Jones and Smalling as well. They should be in a transitional period where they're rightly taking over from Rio and Vidic. Instead their confidence must be rock bottom. Same with Rafa.

If he stays we could legitimately see Rio, Vidic, Evra, Rafael, Nani, Hernandez, RVP go in the summer. That would leave us with Rooney on £4million a week, Fellaini, Mata (so unsuited to us it's untrue), Kagawa and Smalling at RB. We'd be £#%&!ing years away.

He'll buy a couple of Everton players and buy 2 more players for a combined £70million. All of whom will be shit for us, because he's in charge and doesn't know how to manage anyone half decent.

Don't get me started on his tactics. Playing a midfield as narrow as this with fullbacks of Buttner and Smalling ffs

Unread 20-04-2014, 06:02 PM
dunk

He needs to resign right the £#%&! now. Publicly, in the interview.

Or, someone needs to go and kill the @#%&!.

Unread 20-04-2014, 06:04 PM
Doctor Hver

I dislike/hate my current job, so I do wonder if I could take over from Moyes I cannot do worse can I?

Unread 20-04-2014, 06:05 PM
wiganste

Is the @#%&! still here?

marlo

Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
as i said a while back. moyes and rooney need to both go.
Same here pal

Both need £#%&!ing off if we have any chance of success in the future.

Unread 20-04-2014, 06:07 PM
Mr_Ed

He's got to go.

£#%&! off David you are well out of your depth.

Unread 20-04-2014, 06:09 PM
Flix

Come on, do it now you £#%&!ing @#%&!s. I can't wake up tomorrow with this @#%&! still manager, I just £#%&!ing can't

Unread 20-04-2014, 06:10 PM
Lok

The day they sack this @#%&! will go down in history as one of the truly great days for the club.

It should be celebrated every year.

Please god, let it be today. I've been a good christian and scoffed my face with chocolate today in your honour.

Make it so.

Unread 20-04-2014, 06:10 PM
Sparky***

He's not going anywhere.

They're honestly going to give this £#%&!ing clown a fortune to spend and let him carry on ruining our club and turn us into perennial losers.

Unread 20-04-2014, 06:11 PM
puressence

I think its tookme over 6000 posts to join in .... Defeats I can handle , but attitude workrate dreaming of wc and summer holidays u can £#%&! off at least show some pride u @#%&!s. Bar the keeper they can all £#%&! off.

Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
I think its tookme over 6000 posts to join in .... Defeats I can handle , but attitude workrate dreaming of wc and summer holidays u can £#%&! off at least show some pride u @#%&!s. Bar the keeper they can all £#%&! off.
Plastic @#%&!. Show some loyalty ffs.

Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's not going anywhere.

They're honestly going to give this £#%&!ing clown a fortune to spend and let him carry on ruining our club and turn us into perennial losers.
yep. all the messages from the club was that he would get money to spend this summer. why sack him after one defeat away to a top 6 side?

the club deserve him.

Unread 20-04-2014, 06:12 PM
believe

What's more frustrating, knowing the he's going nowhere, is the fact that he hasn't learnt a single thing as the season has gone on. The same shit, the same mistakes and it almost looks as teams are more prepared for us than we are for them, despite the word art dossiers.

Unread 20-04-2014, 06:13 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
You £#%&!ing spoilt @#%&!

Unread 20-04-2014, 06:14 PM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
you £#%&!ing spoilt @#%&!

Unread 20-04-2014, 06:14 PM
Luffy

Everyone blames fergie but as far as I can tell moyes has taken on the reigns as the big man early doors.

He re-signed Nani where fergie refused, he made up with Rooney where fergie had paved the way for him to be sold, he sacked all the staff, and £#%&!ed up in the transfer window. I bet fergie had some targets and deals lined up and moyes held fire and ultimately panicked.

Unread 20-04-2014, 06:15 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's not going anywhere.

This.

Today was meaningless. It doesn't change a thing. He wasn't good enough before and we were predictably beaten by a better team and turned in the kind of performance that is now the norm for us. However, the higher ups don't see it that way and so nothing has changed.

There's no way we're spending 200m in the summer either. There'll be a big overhaul and a net spend between 50 and 100 million. I think we'll have a much improved squad, but he isn't the man to utilise it. He'll be sacked next Christmas after a defeat that realistically rules us out of the title race.

Unread 20-04-2014, 06:18 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

Enough is enough sick to death of him his staff and a few of the playing squad .
What a £#%&!ing spineless return to your old club .

Unread 20-04-2014, 06:19 PM
Sneintzville

any other manager at any top team in the world would of been sacked by now, its just incomprehensible that hes not sacked.
Closed Thread