United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 16-03-2014, 03:25 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
on account of him not being a winger i suspect
Unlike Moyes

believe

Keys and Keegan are desperate to get Rafael sent off. All the half time talk about it so far

no fun

I hope moyes's half time team talk instructs us to make it more difficult for liverpool

Unread 16-03-2014, 03:26 PM
Sparky***

We need to get Welbeck on to pull their defenders around a bit; Skrtl and Agger will have had harder training sessions than that first half. We've not even made them sweat.

As usual we're criminally slow with the ball at feet and totally passive when the other side have the ball. Carrick, Fellaini and Rooney all seem to want an eternity with the ball at feet and they're just not going to be allowed it. My god do we ever need some pace in this team, it's just so £#%&!ing slow.

You can tell Liverpool work rigorously on their movement and passing, they run the angles along our back line exceptionally well and we're giving the man on the ball all the time in the world to pick the passes. :shakehead: I have no idea what the £#%&! we work on as a team from Monday to Friday at training but it can't be passing that's for sure because we're £#%&!ing terrible at it when under pressure.

Rafael is a lucky, lucky boy. That tackle on Gerrard was just typical of the sort of brainless shit he does that inevitably lands us in trouble. I like the lad but he has no £#%&!ing discipline or intelligence.

Child of Darkness

evra needs to sit deeper , they keep playing it down there then switching the play .

fellani needs to be taken out and shot

Chipsauce

Best chance of the half came when Jizjaz played a superb ball down the flank for Raf who crossed for fat boy.

Play mata and Jizjaz in close proximity and they WILL create chances...

Trouble is we have fat £#%&! playing the where Mata should be!

Unread 16-03-2014, 03:27 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Horrendous isn't it.
Looking forward to RvP being blamed for not scoring a couple of Maradona '86 style goals to win us the game single handedly at full time tbh

We've got a defensive manager who can't organise a £#%&!ing defence & is wasting the best collection of attacking players available at any club in the PL.

Completely overrun by Liverpool at home. £#%&!ing hell, even the 1-4 was more competitive than this ffs.

These @#%&!s will win the League.

Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I hope moyes's half time team talk instructs us to make it more difficult for liverpool
can you not tell them yourself, jimmy?

Pop

"because of his reputation Suarez is petrified of going down"

Merson back on the booze again, toothless @#%&!.

armchair

Fergie used to do a great halftime talk.

Mr Castro

Quote:
That was his pre match team talk.

"they haven't played for 2 weeks, so they're not matchfit, so if we make it hard for them we'll cause them problems."

Unread 16-03-2014, 03:28 PM
rustling jimmies

Rooney should be up top with Mata behind. £#%&! RVP off into the bench he doesn't looks arsed and hasn't done all season.

Lok

Quote:
We couldn't make it any £#%&!ing easier for them.

marlo

they are laughing at fellani in the studio. just laughing at him.

Unread 16-03-2014, 03:29 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Keys and Keegan are desperate to get Rafael sent off. All the half time talk about it so far
They're just absolutely wrong. It has to be 'unsporting behaviour', which I can't see how that was.

Pop

Quote:
Team talk? He's gone home for his dinner the @#%&!.

Fatboy Shrek

That must be the easiest game all of their players have had in £#%&!ing ages.

We know how they play, they know how we play, Moyes has done nothing to try and deal with it. The best 2 strikers of the last 5 years in the premier league, both look average against 2 defenders they've had the better of the whole time.

The manager is completely out of his depth and the most frustrating part is everyone can see it.

DakotaFredsBigShoe

Hard to argue with the pundits.

Mr Castro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Team talk? He's gone home for his dinner the @#%&!.
Let's hope he £#%&!ing chokes on it.

Blagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Breaks my heart watching United these days. Terrible team
Yep. So £#%&!ing depressing. Just think about how bas we've become overnight, literally. £#%&! off.