United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-03-2014, 08:29 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
I want to resee that minute of play in which the Fellanator did two ridiculous skills
The Zidaneesque pirouette was class

Unread 08-03-2014, 08:32 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
The Zidaneesque pirouette was class
I laughed out loud at that.

Not getting carried away by today, didn't disgrace himself but still doesn't look United class tbh. West Brom were poor.

Unread 08-03-2014, 09:14 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...laini-reminder

Unread 08-03-2014, 09:20 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Much better today. Should see us home to 6th place, then we can ship out for a small (large) loss and replace with a progressive midfielder, who's comfortable on the ball and can give it to our front 4.

Unread 08-03-2014, 09:42 PM
dunk

West Brom beat us at OT btw and then they sacked their manager

Kind of hope they end up going down the stupid @#%&!s.

Unread 08-03-2014, 09:43 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
West Brom beat us at OT btw and then they sacked their manager

Kind of hope they end up going down the stupid @#%&!s.
was fellaini playing?

Unread 08-03-2014, 09:43 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
was fellaini playing?
Wrong £#%&!ing thread

Unread 08-03-2014, 09:45 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Wrong £#%&!ing thread
Happens to me too. Don't worry about it.

Unread 08-03-2014, 09:55 PM
Marvel7

Fellaini's last 2 games have been a marked improvement, albeit against not the greatest opposition, he needs to be played in every game between now and the end of the season, pressure off, and let him grow into the team. I don't think any of us are expecting him to suddenly turn into Roy Keane or Paul Scholes, but if he can become a decent enforcer, neat on the ball allowing the more technical and creative players to go and play he can still be a success. If he performs to his very best he still cost at least 10 million too much, but that is not down to him and does not effect my bank account so couldn't really care less that he cost 27m.

Unread 08-03-2014, 09:59 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvel7
Fellaini's last 2 games have been a marked improvement, albeit against not the greatest opposition, he needs to be played in every game between now and the end of the season, pressure off, and let him grow into the team. I don't think any of us are expecting him to suddenly turn into Roy Keane or Paul Scholes, but if he can become a decent enforcer, neat on the ball allowing the more technical and creative players to go and play he can still be a success. If he performs to his very best he still cost at least 10 million too much, but that is not down to him and does not effect my bank account so couldn't really care less that he cost 27m.
i like you

Unread 08-03-2014, 10:16 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvel7

Good post, he also gave up money to come to us.

Unread 09-03-2014, 12:14 AM
Crumps

Always thought he was okayish, then when we bought him I do some YouTube and highlight scouting that pleasantly surprised me as he does actually have good technique. Shit start to his a United career, should have been at Moyes first press conference to give him a chance to get his head around the move. Much less pressure on him now we have gone to shit and he has performed okay doing the simple things well which is massively important. If him and Carrick can for a decent partnership protecting the back 4 or 2 when our fullbacks are up field that would be one of the few plus points from t his season. With that pairing it serves as a great platform for the numerous technically gifted forward player we have at our disposal. Then if we do strengthen in the summer he will be a more than decent squad player and invaluable in some games.

Moyes will £#%&! it.

Unread 09-03-2014, 12:17 AM
Sparky***

Thought he was good today to be honest. Awfully clumsy at times but he made some very good interceptions and passed it around well.

I'll still see him forever in that game at the etihad though, looking like a little boy lost in the middle of a tornado.

Unread 09-03-2014, 12:24 AM
S/Side.Red

Needs to break the pattern of looking okay in easier games against similarly immobile midfields, then looking majorly out of his depth when the quality and tempo of games is raised. I still think there's no way, even at his best, he's good enough for first choice.

Unread 09-03-2014, 01:19 AM
suedeshoes

£#%&! off crumps

Unread 09-03-2014, 01:20 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
£#%&! off crumps
Maybe if he was a roofer as well you might give him some props?

You know what I have written is pretty much bang on and you can't handle the truth.

Unread 09-03-2014, 01:27 AM
Aman27deep

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Said that from the get go. Give the lad every chance possible, let him get in, sort his shit out, do a full pre season training, get his head around the size of the club etc etc. Oh no wait until the season starts then £#%&!ing buy the lad. Less pressure now most of us expect us not win games that have been wals in the park for a couple of decades.

He is far from a shit player and has had good career in the PL so far and that it with him playing further forward than he prefers. We need to treat him like Vinny Jones when he was encouraged to play football at Leeds as opposed to a thug come battering ram, as I said looking at videos of him I was extremely surprised with his technique.

Let him settle and fall in love with the club and he will throttling mother £#%&!ers and knocking their teeth out/burning their shirts so they can't be identified.
Crumps knows

YHGR

Unread 09-03-2014, 01:34 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Crumps knows

YHGR
I just hope you carry on my traditions.

I may talk a lot of %@#$&!s but when it comes to football I will keep my mouth shut unless I know what I am talking about. Yeah I was shit at football but punched above my weight and played with some bloody good players as I was taught how to read the game, especially from the perspective of a centre half. That's why you don't see a great deal of me blathering on about players we should buy that I haven't actually seen but am just regurgitating someone other @#%&!s report. Not since Javi Martinez have I really championed a player because I watched him any opportunity I could. Not got the time now so any transfer shite from me will be based on reports and the odd match here and there. Although I believe the best way to 'discover' a player is to wait until he tears a team a new one at the U21 level.

Crumps Out.

Unread 09-03-2014, 01:57 AM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Said that from the get go. Give the lad every chance possible, let him get in, sort his shit out, do a full pre season training, get his head around the size of the club etc etc. Oh no wait until the season starts then £#%&!ing buy the lad. Less pressure now most of us expect us not win games that have been wals in the park for a couple of decades.

He is far from a shit player and has had good career in the PL so far and that it with him playing further forward than he prefers. We need to treat him like Vinny Jones when he was encouraged to play football at Leeds as opposed to a thug come battering ram, as I said looking at videos of him I was extremely surprised with his technique.

Let him settle and fall in love with the club and he will throttling mother £#%&!ers and knocking their teeth out/burning their shirts so they can't be identified.

Unread 09-03-2014, 02:18 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
He had one bloody good season where he actually played football. Then reverted back to type. He was a @#%&! playing for @#%&!s but credit where credit is due.
Closed Thread