United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 28-12-2013, 03:21 PM
Liu Jian

Subs: Anderson, Lindegaard, Welbeck, Fabio Da Silva, Fletcher, Zaha, Januzaj.

I hope Januzaj is up for another top performance off the bench, because we're probably going to need him.

Unread 28-12-2013, 03:22 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Hernandez is a good penalty box goal scorer, that's it

He won't make goals for himself and he certainly won't make goals for his team mates or make a meaningful contribution to the build up play

Yeah just post a gif where Welbeck does something shit so it must make him a shit player
I suppose this gif means Van Persie is a bit rubbish as well

Why slag off Hernandez?

He's a £#%&!ing brilliant striker, not his fault he's not utilised and when he leaves he will score £#%&!ing hundreds of goals in Spain mark my words

Unread 28-12-2013, 03:23 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Disagree. He's a fantastic penalty box scorer, which is very valuable.

Unread 28-12-2013, 03:25 PM
The Return of JC

Good and bad in that side. Young has done enough recently to get a chance and looked decent from the right. Good delivery at least.

pleased to see Kags back in there in hopefully in his correct postion, with a striker ahead of him who won't get in his way.

Carrick back is absolutely huge for us.

And the Hernandez hate on here :shakehead:

Unread 28-12-2013, 03:25 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Why slag off Hernandez?

He's a £#%&!ing brilliant striker, not his fault he's not utilised and when he leaves he will score £#%&!ing hundreds of goals in Spain mark my words
Is it really slagging off Hernandez?

He is a good penalty box goal scorer if a chance is created for him but his control of the ball is poor and his link up play is poor
That's just the truth about what sort of player he is

I certainly don't see him as a brilliant striker and if you think the top clubs in Europe will be looking to sign him if we decide to move him on then you are sorely mistaken

Unread 28-12-2013, 03:26 PM
saffers

Quote:

He won't make goals for himself and he certainly won't make goals for his team mates or make a meaningful contribution to the build up play

Yeah just post a gif where Welbeck does something shit so it must make him a shit player
I suppose this gif means Van Persie is a bit rubbish as well

thats the only gif youll find of rvp and its an airshot, can happen to anyone.

welbeck meanwhile

Unread 28-12-2013, 03:28 PM
Zorg

Quote:

He is a good penalty box goal scorer if a chance is created for him but his control of the ball is poor and his link up play is poor

I certainly don't see him as a brilliant striker and if you think the top clubs in Europe will be looking to sign him if we decide to move him on then you are sorely mistaken
Er, yeah, it is

I don't think he's among the world's best players or anything but his ability to turn half-chances into goals is absolute £#%&!ing gold dust. It amazes me how many United fans hate him (I don't mean you there btw).

Unread 28-12-2013, 03:28 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Nice one, lets slag off the team before a balls been kicked

Unread 28-12-2013, 03:30 PM
HarkNowHear

Unread 28-12-2013, 03:32 PM
believe

Looking forward to this

Unread 28-12-2013, 03:33 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:

I wouldn't say it is poor. It's just fairly simple and not as good as the others....but he brings different qualities. Good to see us utilising them today.

Unread 28-12-2013, 03:34 PM
Mr Castro

I still think we'll win. We're playing Norwich ffs.

Unread 28-12-2013, 03:35 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
I still think we'll win. We're playing Norwich ffs.
This. They're £#%&!ing awful. 3-1 United.

Unread 28-12-2013, 03:37 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Mathers
What's up wth Wazzoh?
Groin strain.

Unread 28-12-2013, 03:41 PM
Rhodzy

Unread 28-12-2013, 03:42 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
This. They're £#%&!ing awful. 3-1 United.
Norwich won this fixture last season. And even some of their own fans said they were saving themselves for today against Fulham :shakehead:

Unread 28-12-2013, 03:43 PM
Red Santos

Thumbs up

Great mufc gifs here!

Best xmas bloopers ever

Unread 28-12-2013, 03:43 PM
silv

United fans are £#%&!ers

Unread 28-12-2013, 03:45 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear