United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 29-12-2013, 01:34 AM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
need to keep racking the points up cos the berts have an easy run of games coming up - even their one tricky game at Newcastle, they never, ever lose there. Having said that, they often look unmotivated against the lesser sides so here's hoping.
No point looking at fixtures really , they will drop points when you least expect it .
We just need to win our own games

Unread 29-12-2013, 01:35 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
need to keep racking the points up cos the berts have an easy run of games coming up - even their one tricky game at Newcastle, they never, ever lose there. Having said that, they often look unmotivated against the lesser sides so here's hoping.
I'm just hoping Arsenal beat Newcastle tomorrow so we can stay in 6th

Unread 29-12-2013, 01:48 AM
Denis Irwell

the bummers usually struggle up there but a draw would do I suppose

a draw at the chav$ will do nicely though

plenty of handbags - "Ivanovic bites back"

Unread 29-12-2013, 05:03 AM
waynes ear's

Just watching MOTD.

Giggs is a £#%&!ing joke. Wheres the tracking back?

Teapot-tastic

Its ok though, he'll play well for a month after new year and get another year

£#%&! him off

Unread 29-12-2013, 06:28 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Just watching MOTD.

Giggs is a £#%&!ing joke. Wheres the tracking back?

Teapot-tastic

Its ok though, he'll play well for a month after new year and get another year

£#%&! him off
One point in first half when Hernandez took a a tame shot at the keeper from the left. Giggs arrived in the middle about five seconds too late to be of any use but still threw his arms up at pea. Cheeky £#%&!er

Unread 29-12-2013, 11:05 AM
JW

Hernandez and Giggs ? Should be never mentioned in the same sentence,it's like comparing Lurpak with Dog $#*!.

Unread 29-12-2013, 11:27 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia
Hernandez and Giggs ? Should be never mentioned in the same sentence,it's like comparing Lurpak with Dog $#*!.
Harsh on Giggs

Unread 29-12-2013, 11:32 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Harsh on Giggs
Was lurpack meant to be a compliment?

Confused.

Unread 29-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Zorg

Hansen's analysis of Hernandez was interesting - kind of blaming him for making the wrong runs, where I would be more inclined to criticise the players launching long, high balls to him, which was a total waste of time. Yet they'd clearly been instructed to do it.

Unread 29-12-2013, 12:57 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Hansen's analysis of Hernandez was interesting - kind of blaming him for making the wrong runs, where I would be more inclined to criticise the players launching long, high balls to him, which was a total waste of time. Yet they'd clearly been instructed to do it.
He's just rusty. He needs to be playing every week, which isn't going to happen for him at United.

Hernandez isn't going to thrive under Moyes, nor is Kagawa, he just doesn't play the type of football they enjoy.

Unread 29-12-2013, 01:06 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He's just rusty. He needs to be playing every week, which isn't going to happen for him at United.

Hernandez isn't going to thrive under Moyes, nor is Kagawa, he just doesn't play the type of football they enjoy.
I don't think he'd be able to do anything with that type of service even if he did play every week tbh.

Unread 29-12-2013, 01:14 PM
dunk

Quote:
I don't think he'd be able to do anything with that type of service even if he did play every week tbh.
No. That's why he won't play every week, just doesn't fit with what Moyes likes to do. It's also why Welbeck will thrive.

Unread 29-12-2013, 01:32 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No. That's why he won't play every week, just doesn't fit with what Moyes likes to do. It's also why Welbeck will thrive.
I woudn't disagree. Hernandez and Kagawa will probably be sold in the summer.

Unread 29-12-2013, 01:40 PM
Coracao

Quote:
I woudn't disagree. Hernandez and Kagawa will probably be sold in the summer.
Can't remember the last time they had a decent game tbh. Neither really fit into the side.

Unread 29-12-2013, 02:28 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 goals 1 cup
Thank £#%&! for welbeck coming on - no idea why he didnt start!
Because Giggs picks himself... probably.

Unread 29-12-2013, 03:21 PM
Sparky***

I wish giggs would retire. It's awful watching him disappear against cannon fodder like Norwich. He should have taken his 13th league title last season and knocked playing on the head to focus on coaching.

Unread 29-12-2013, 04:51 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I wish giggs would retire. It's awful watching him disappear against cannon fodder like Norwich. He should have taken his 13th league title last season and knocked playing on the head to focus on coaching.
I agree. At the very least, it should be sub appearances only (save for true emergencies) from now on.

Unread 29-12-2013, 08:36 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Agreed. He can be superb in one game but then disappears almost entirely in loads of others. There aren't many teams that could accommodate such inconsistency - ours certainly isn't one that can.

Unread 29-12-2013, 10:17 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 goals 1 cup
Thank £#%&! for welbeck coming on - no idea why he didnt start!
because he was injured at the end of the last game, having run around a lot, and we've got another game coming up soon?