United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-07-2023, 08:22 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Every time he comes on it's a disaster.
Within minutes of him coming on too. Awful player.

Unread 28-07-2023, 08:24 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Every time he comes on it's a disaster.
Harsh on shenwen, etc.

Unread 28-07-2023, 08:30 PM
Denis Irwell

Would love to see Onana body swerve and then nutmeg slab before setting Nacho up for a winner.

Wham drop their offer to 10m

Humiliation complete.

Unread 28-07-2023, 08:42 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Is he waiting for Madrid ffs?

He's absolutely delusional.
He seems to think United is his level, despite the fact he’s being sold and his other clubs have been Sheffield United, Hull and Leicester.

THAT’S your level, mate. No top ten club is going near you and your own club doesn’t want you. Feel the room.

Unread 28-07-2023, 08:42 PM
AK14

20m for the league cup winning club captain?!

Cheeky bastards.

Unread 28-07-2023, 08:46 PM
Sparky***

I actually think Maguire would benefit from playing with a goalkeeper like Onana.

Rather than De Gea who's frozen to his goal line, Maguire would probably benefit from someone who can sweep up behind him

Unread 28-07-2023, 08:50 PM
Rorschach

As much as we may want the useless @#%&! out of the club, it's pretty standard to reject the first offer. I'm just glad that we've had one.

I'd expect a mildly improved offer which would give United more cash and probably some BS add-ons to give the figure a notional air of respectability for all sides.

The we get to see how far up his own arse Maguire's head truly is.

Unread 28-07-2023, 08:50 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I actually think Maguire would benefit from playing with a goalkeeper like Onana.

Rather than De Gea who's frozen to his goal line, Maguire would probably benefit from someone who can sweep up behind him
On the other hand, I’m not sure Onana would benefit from playing with Maguire.

Unread 28-07-2023, 08:51 PM
Rorschach

Quote:

Is anyone still interested in what may benefit Maguire? Apart from the exit?

Unread 28-07-2023, 10:11 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Woah, I'd stop you right there. As shit as he is, he's if anything even worse if he has to come into a game he's not got the pace of. The shenanigans v Sevilla at home ffs
Don’t disagree. He’s been awful. As bad as I’ve seen for us in that position. Even in pre season gives me the shivers when he gets the ball. But he leaves and we only have three CBS and Evans? Have to assume his departure means someone else comes in?

Unread 28-07-2023, 11:05 PM
atticusgrinch

Reckon Davey is frothing at the you-know-what for Maguire.

Signing the former Man United captain. A fellow failure at the Theatre of Dreams. Kindred spirits.

Dogs of war. Isle of Dogs. Davey and Harry will show us what we're missing, by flirting with relegation and then getting sacked by a guy with a #@&%! factory.

Unread 28-07-2023, 11:17 PM
silv

£30m is fair

Unread 29-07-2023, 01:05 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

Noooooooo!

As much as we ridiculed Ddg, at least he had the good sense to steer clear of slab. Big Andre having to cope with that buffoon actually/literally trying to play football and getting under his feet doesn’t bear thinking about. Besides, I think we have to think of Ned. That would bring about the end of him. Not just from the forum… I mean the end of Ned.

Unread 29-07-2023, 06:24 AM
westcoastvan

I think he'll still be here once the transfer window closes.....for 1 more year at least, maybe more if Lindelof or Varane leave next summer.

Unread 29-07-2023, 08:52 AM
BigJim

He's £#%&!ing rubbish, but 20m is akin to just giving him away. If he's 5th choice, at least we might be able to extract some value, but 20 gets you nothing in this market.

Unread 29-07-2023, 10:39 AM
dunk

Tbf, he's not 5th choice..

RCB - Varane, Lindeolf, Maguire
LCB - Martinez, Shaw, Evans, Maguire

So 3rd choice, at least, either side If he were on a wage more commenserate with his abilities he'd be banging the door down for a move.

Unread 31-07-2023, 09:44 AM
Rorschach

Another little shove towards the door for the useless £#%&!.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66357692

Unread 31-07-2023, 09:48 AM
NedKelly

Bet he cried in the dressing room.

Unread 31-07-2023, 09:51 AM
armchair

He'll be like "That's not how we do things at a club like Manchester United."

Unread 31-07-2023, 09:54 AM
Patty_b

I think his heads gone. Knows that we want to get rid of him and he's not good enough for this team, and he's a choice of either staying in limbo and being a joke at here, or £#%&!ing off to somewhere like West Ham on (probably) less money.

It's best for all parties if he £#%&!s off, there's a good chance that he can resurrect his career elsewhere because its blindingly obvious that he's done here.
Closed Thread