United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-04-2022, 11:14 AM
Dr Stranger

If the players don’t want him, we should get him.

If the board are worried about his demands, we should get him.

Given how appalling we’ve been for ten years, we are in George Constanza opposite territory.

Unread 13-04-2022, 11:37 AM
Zorg

Good. The only circumstances in which players should be asked about an incoming manager is if they've played under him before.

Aside from that, I couldn't give a single shit what they think. They can pull their finger out or £#%&! off.

Unread 13-04-2022, 11:43 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Good. The only circumstances in which players should be asked about an incoming manager is if they've played under him before.

Aside from that, I couldn't give a single shit what they think. They can pull their finger out or £#%&! off.
I wouldn’t even be asking good or successful players for their input. It really has nothing to do with them, but I sure as shit wouldn’t be asking the laziest, least engaged set of United players I’ve ever seen for their input on what they’d like to happen next.

I honestly didn’t think we’d go for ETH. Mainly because he is a complete removal from what we’ve been doing. Poch felt like the safe option. This feels like a genuine change in direction. What he signifies is as interesting as anything else.

Hopefully this is the start of us doing things differently. Please

Unread 13-04-2022, 12:07 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Saffers going through and deleting all
His poch pictures
You are so obsessed man.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if your kids and wife know about me.

Unread 13-04-2022, 12:08 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Player power era

Can't wait for the twitter lies era to be over on here....

Unread 13-04-2022, 12:14 PM
Patty_b

Sound all but over the line. Good stuff. Won't get my hopes up too much for obvious reasons, but at least it's something to look forward to once this season is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Can't wait for the twitter lies era to be over on here....
I heard that half the squad broke into the directors offices and staged a 5 hour sit-in while singing 'We shall overcome'...

Unread 13-04-2022, 12:48 PM
atticusgrinch

<TWICI>Reckon he's just gonna turn up for training one day with a full head of hair after an overnight transplant, and act like nothing happened.</TWICI>

Unread 13-04-2022, 01:10 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
<TWICI>Reckon he's just gonna turn up for training one day with a full head of hair after an overnight transplant, and act like nothing happened.</TWICI>
we didn't get Conte...

Unread 13-04-2022, 01:11 PM
Jack Duckworth

Not sure how I feel about having a bald manager tbh. If he can't even grow hair, how is he going to grow a successful team?

Unread 13-04-2022, 01:19 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
Not sure how I feel about having a bald manager tbh. If he can't even grow hair, how is he going to grow a successful team?
Some would say that without the distractions that come with a head full of hair (does it look ok, is it falling out, do I need a trim, should I change style, am I going grey, did I use too much wet look gel etc) he’s free to concentrate on the task of returning MUFC to the pinnacle of world football.

Unread 13-04-2022, 01:22 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Some would say that without the distractions that come with a head full of hair (does it look ok, is it falling out, do I need a trim, should I change style, am I going grey, did I use too much wet look gel etc) he’s free to concentrate on the task of returning MUFC to the pinnacle of world football.
The anti-Pogba.

Goatee-maintenance notwithstanding.

Unread 13-04-2022, 01:25 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
The anti-Pogba.

Goatee-maintenance notwithstanding.
Hearing he wears a merkin as well.

Unread 13-04-2022, 01:38 PM
Joe Biden

He's got the proper shape head to be a bald tbf.

Imagine a manager like brucey being a bald. £#%&!ing hell.

Unread 13-04-2022, 01:41 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
He's got the proper shape head to be a bald tbf.

Imagine a manager like brucey being a bald. £#%&!ing hell.
Tap in tbh.

Unread 13-04-2022, 02:12 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
look at the people in public life who have luxuriant foliage. not good.

Unread 13-04-2022, 03:58 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

The Dutch Sean Dyche...

I'm out

Unread 13-04-2022, 07:02 PM
MagnificentSeven

he hasn't even officially been named as our manager yet and this @#%&! has already got the knives out for him

Unread 13-04-2022, 07:21 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
The Dutch Sean Dyche...

I'm out
Sean Van Dyke?

Unread 13-04-2022, 08:07 PM
Boring Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
he hasn't even officially been named as our manager yet and this c*** has already got the knives out for him

https://twitter.com/MikeLUHG2/status...93605090967552
Best thing anyone can do is neither respond or share anything from that idiot or his ilk.

They are complicit in the painful destruction of this club.

Unread 13-04-2022, 08:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
he hasn't even officially been named as our manager yet and this @#%&! has already got the knives out for him

https://twitter.com/MikeLUHG2/status...93605090967552
Guy sounds like a right self righteous tit
Closed Thread