Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-12-2021, 01:46 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
He's bloody begging for it. Delighted for bunks.

https://twitter.com/TheEuropeanLad/s...672041985?s=20
I'm ready....

Unread 07-12-2021, 03:21 PM
Bion

[/quote]

He's Ready

Unread 07-12-2021, 03:24 PM
My Name is Heath

Couldn't be more ready if I were an Australian American singer called Helen who sang I Am Woman.

Unread 07-12-2021, 03:25 PM
Bunker Buster

Couldn't me more ready unless I was a fluffy mechanical bunny with a pair of never ending cymbal claps....

Unread 07-12-2021, 03:27 PM
Ethers

That is a very bald head isn’t it tbf.

Unread 07-12-2021, 03:29 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
That is a very bald head isn’t it tbf.
I'm not sure I'm ready for a head that bald in the dugout.

Maybe he can grow it out a bit?

Unread 07-12-2021, 03:38 PM
Ethers

It’s a lot.

Obviously you can be bald and successful, Guardiola has shown that. But his olive complexion reduces the impact of his baldness somewhat, almost gives it a matte effect. No such luck for this guy. It’s a full on high gloss white slaphead.

Almost feel if the floodlight caught his bonce at the right angle, someone in the crowd could get blinded.

Unread 07-12-2021, 04:35 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
It’s a lot.

Obviously you can be bald and successful, Guardiola has shown that. But his olive complexion reduces the impact of his baldness somewhat, almost gives it a matte effect. No such luck for this guy. It’s a full on high gloss white slaphead.

Almost feel if the floodlight caught his bonce at the right angle, someone in the crowd could get blinded.

Unread 07-12-2021, 04:58 PM
Sapien

Quote:
It’s a lot.

Hold on a sec though. He's currently in Amsterdam. I'm sure that once he gets to Manchester, the climate will ensure a luscious olive bonce as it has for Pep.

Unread 07-12-2021, 05:16 PM
Dr Stranger

So SO…

Unread 07-12-2021, 05:33 PM
Red_Rizla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
So SO…

Never been a fan of men who culture their baldness from an excessively wide parting.

Unread 07-12-2021, 06:25 PM
Bion

Unread 08-12-2021, 10:18 AM
dunk

Quote:
Former Manchester United keeper Edwin van der Sar, who is currently Ajax chief executive, believes "that one day the moment will arrive" for him to take up a role Old Trafford.
Quote:
Ajax are considering a move for Manchester United's English goalkeeper Dean Henderson, 24, on loan in January.
keep that relationship building..

Unread 08-12-2021, 10:25 AM
AK14

VDS is a big fan of He Derain apparently.

But yeah it’s all set up for us to rejuvenate the club with VDS and Tenners coming in, they can even bring Overmars with them too if they want… he’d be a better option on the left than martial and Rashford.

Unread 08-12-2021, 10:34 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
VDS is a big fan of He Derain apparently.

But yeah it’s all set up for us to rejuvenate the club with VDS and Tenners coming in, they can even bring Overmars with them too if they want… he’d be a better option on the left than martial and Rashford.
?

Unread 08-12-2021, 10:42 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
?

It’s how the Dutch pronounce Henderson…

Unread 08-12-2021, 10:43 AM
dunk

Quote:

Unread 08-12-2021, 11:17 AM
andyroo

Quote:

We need an expert to adjudicate

Unread 08-12-2021, 11:22 AM
Patty_b

I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Concerned he might end up going somewhere else, potentially City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
I'm not sure I'm ready for a head that bald in the dugout.

Maybe he can grow it out a bit?
Could become a hat man, change it up every so often. Stick a couple of sponsors on there. Whoever is our manager seems to spend about a third of the time on camera instead of the game anyway, might as well cover up the bald and earn some of that sweet sweet commercial revenue at the same time.

Unread 08-12-2021, 11:25 AM
Ethers

Maybe that’s why we’re sending Henderson on loan in January, to introduce him to the hat game.

All starting to make sense now.
Closed Thread