https://trainingground.guru/articles...ver-themselves

Unread 15-08-2021, 03:02 PM
dragflick

Unread 15-08-2021, 03:31 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
121 goals last season too.

Worse football since Fergie left according to the worryingly deranged Saffers though.

Unread 15-08-2021, 04:04 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
121 goals last season too.

Worse football since Fergie left according to the worryingly deranged Saffers though.
Yeah but we won the europa playing complete anti football and that's far more important than actually playing entertaining football. At least it is to the twitter #@&%!s.

Unread 15-08-2021, 04:05 PM
Drexl

Yeah, but has Ole ever punched somebody over a table in a wine bar in £#%&!heroe?

Unread 15-08-2021, 09:45 PM
puressence

Any news from saffers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unread 15-08-2021, 10:07 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Probably waiting for Roma to start proceedings in Serie A.

Unread 15-08-2021, 10:46 PM
armchair

Quote:
No, I'm worried about him. Not sure why a 5-1 victory would affect him so badly.

Unread 16-08-2021, 12:30 AM
92ToBury

Quote:

Unread 16-08-2021, 07:40 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Had the £#%&!er on ignore for months, and this just goes to show the absolute state of the lad. Brilliant 5-1 win on the opening day of the season and he can't even bring himself to post anything after posting utter drivel pretty much daily for weeks.

Can't even bring himself to give credit to the team regardless as to who the manager is. Absolute worm.

Unread 16-08-2021, 07:45 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
He was absolutely fuming after Arsenal lost their game. Hopefully they’ll get a result or two soon and it’ll calm him down a bit. Can’t be nice supporting a team that don’t even make top 4 these days, bless him.

Unread 16-08-2021, 07:48 AM
puressence

at least his weekend was ruined

Unread 16-08-2021, 10:13 AM
shenwen

Ole’s reactions at the goals are great.

After Bruno’s third (I think) appeared to saw “what a £#%&!ing goal”

Unread 16-08-2021, 10:23 AM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Ole’s reactions at the goals are great.

After Bruno’s third (I think) appeared to saw “what a £#%&!ing goal”

Unread 16-08-2021, 10:26 AM
Drexl

That fergie-esque zippy top means he is morphing imo

Fully expect him to wear Sir Alex's dead skin like a suit when the inevitable happens

Unread 16-08-2021, 11:05 AM
MagnificentSeven

at this stage, you have to be blind to say he hasn't been our best post-fergie manager, we have come quite some distance under him, and the best is yet to come.

people will argue that he hasn't won any trophies unlike jose and lvg, but i will gladly patiently wait for them to come. restoring belief and optimism in the fans, and getting us to play, at times, wonderful football is more than enough to keep me going until he wins his first.

Unread 16-08-2021, 11:09 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999

Unread 16-08-2021, 11:10 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Imagine not liking him. Weird bastards.

Carrick £#%&!ing loving it too.

Ex-players who ‘get the club’ trying to build an exciting, youthful team and they’re improving every year. I don’t get not being on board with that.

Unread 16-08-2021, 11:12 AM
Drexl

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
at this stage, you have to be blind to say he hasn't been our best post-fergie manager, we have come quite some distance under him, and the best is yet to come.

people will argue that he hasn't won any trophies unlike jose and lvg, but i will gladly patiently wait for them to come. restoring belief and optimism in the fans, and getting us to play, at times, wonderful football is more than enough to keep me going until he wins his first.
Agree. 100%. Only JCLs give a shit about trophies

and grasses

Unread 16-08-2021, 11:12 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven

Yep yep yep.

In the duller moments post-Fergie people would often cite how they would happily be mid-table as long as we played attacking football. Well, we’re doing a lot better than that.
Closed Thread