United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 06-03-2009, 01:30 PM
ReligiousRed

Default Pair for Milan or liverpool !?!?!

I know their is more chance of seeing a unicorn being rode by a pixie on its way to pick up a sack of gold dust but ..... ! would die for a pair for either games , their was 3 united fans attacked in Milan at the san siro ...that was me my dad and his mate ( lucky us ) would be nice to get to that one and see if their is such a thing as karma !!!

Not holding my breath but would be much much appreciated if anyone could help ? Thanks .

Unread 06-03-2009, 04:40 PM
Bunker Buster

Did you fly back with a broken arm...?

Unread 09-03-2009, 09:31 AM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Did you fly back with a broken arm...?
Is that sarcasim !?!?! ..... my dad had a broken thumb & hand , it was in a sling yeah , you would have noticed us though our heads were carrying twenty something italian stitches in them ! i just feel pretty guilty bout breaking that nice italian chaps bat with my head , hopefuly he just sends me the bill and we can draw a line under thw whole thing !!...........

Unread 09-03-2009, 01:02 PM
Bunker Buster

i think i seen you all at the airport, that's all...........

Unread 09-03-2009, 01:43 PM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
i think i seen you all at the airport, that's all...........
Looking lost and ready for home ???..........yeah that was us mate ha ha, all experience !
Closed Thread