United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-02-2023, 01:30 PM
Lok

Nothing will happen, it never does. The world has known for years that they inflate sponsorship deals and pay managers and players extra via external deals. Yet they put up a wall of lawyers and countinue doing it. Didn't mancini even admit he got 2 salaries: one from City and one from etihad.

There's no way they get anything other than a slap on the wrist line a fan or at the absolute worst a transfer ban for summer.

Unread 06-02-2023, 01:30 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Good. CAS are also a bunch of paid off Swiss cheats. £#%&! them as well.

Unread 06-02-2023, 01:31 PM
Pop

Martin Samuel furiously penning a 150000 worded defense of City as we speak.

Unread 06-02-2023, 01:43 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
No doubt some spin over how they brought another competitive team to the league which only enhanced it.

Cheating @#%&!s . No matter what happens from here, just refer to their wins with an asterisk. They don’t count .

Unread 06-02-2023, 01:52 PM
AK14

Unread 06-02-2023, 01:54 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilSkeer
Get the year counter banner back on the Stretford End for Wednesday night. Cheating @#%&!s.
The clock needs clocking.

Unread 06-02-2023, 01:56 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
He'll be complaining about how the rules constrain billionaires from being able to splurge to their hearts content, and that it's all a 'closed shop'.

Unread 06-02-2023, 02:01 PM
CyrilSkeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Needs to protect his premium matchday buffet seat, the fat @#%&!.

Unread 06-02-2023, 02:02 PM
dunk

IF they’re found guilty, surely every club in the Pl and even Europe has grounds to sue them?

Barca for instance. They nicked their entire footballing top level with their I’ll gotten gains..

Arsenal could point to 5 years in the doldrums and out of the CL as a result of City unsettling and buying all their best players early in the regime. Villa and Spurs too. Spurs could’ve been a CL club for the last decade if Coty hadn’t cheated their way ahead of them.

Unread 06-02-2023, 02:07 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
IF they’re found guilty, surely every club in the Pl and even Europe has grounds to sue them?

Barca for instance. They nicked their entire footballing top level with their I’ll gotten gains..

Arsenal could point to 5 years in the doldrums and out of the CL as a result of City unsettling and buying all their best players early in the regime. Villa and Spurs too. Spurs could’ve been a CL club for the last decade if Coty hadn’t cheated their way ahead of them.
Yep, even teams that have been relegated by say 1 or 2 points as they lost 6 points to City should have issue.

It's such a massive scandal this. 100 charges ffs

I'd imagine they'll get a huge punishment then they'll have to compensate pretty much every club they've played in the last 13 years

Unread 06-02-2023, 02:09 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Yep, even teams that have been relegated by say 1 or 2 points as they lost 6 points to City should have issue.

I'd imagine they'll get a huge punishment then they'll have to compensate pretty much every club they've played in the last 13 years
100+ bare in mind the £#%&!ers have been cooperating post 2018 aswell

Unread 06-02-2023, 02:13 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Blackpool fans I know are saying they would've stayed up in their season in the Premier League but for city cheating This is delicious

Unread 06-02-2023, 02:27 PM
moransbleedinghead

Quote:
Originally Posted by History

Sadly I think that due to the horrible can of worms that it 2ould openthat even if they are able to successfully prosecute then they'll probably give city a financial penalty only, with no points deductions or stripping of titles.

Unread 06-02-2023, 02:33 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by moransbleedinghead
Sadly I think that due to the horrible can of worms that it 2ould openthat even if they are able to successfully prosecute then they'll probably give city a financial penalty only, with no points deductions or stripping of titles.
This.

And then turn a blind eye to where the money to pay the fine comes from.

Unread 06-02-2023, 02:34 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Unread 06-02-2023, 02:37 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
100+ bare in mind the £#%&!ers havent been cooperating post 2018 aswell

Unread 06-02-2023, 02:41 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Perfect clip.

Unread 06-02-2023, 02:41 PM
The Butcher

It's too good to be true. The money will talk in the end, it always does.

Unread 06-02-2023, 02:43 PM
Ethers

Political manoeuvring ffs. They are nuts

Unread 06-02-2023, 02:52 PM
shenwen

Pep can £#%&! off. "I believe what they tell me". He knows exactly what's going on - he sees it in his back account the last Thursday of each month.

As I said earlier, cheating in plain sight. The UK football media should be embarrassed at how much it has ignored this.
Closed Thread