Has he quit international football?
Sounds like it

Apparently unhappy with Macrons comments

Edit- something about Islamist terrorism

Unread 26-10-2020, 12:14 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Riccers walks into a Lego shop - “wow, they must be struggling to shift this Lego, they’ve got a bloody shop full of the stuff!”
Well, are you saying there isn't such a thing as overstocking?

Unread 26-10-2020, 08:44 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Well, are you saying there isn't such a thing as overstocking?

Unread 26-10-2020, 11:45 AM
barca99

Can concentrate on club football now
I have set someone up here for a tap in

Unread 26-10-2020, 03:22 PM
LaPaz

Paul Pogba: Man Utd midfielder 'angry and appalled' over reports he quit France team

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba also taking legal action against The Sun newspaper, which published original story

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...it-france-team

Unread 26-10-2020, 03:30 PM
Ethers

“Absolutely 100% unfounded news about me are going around, stating things I have never done”

Sounds like someone has sent him a link to Tronics’ posts

Unread 26-10-2020, 04:13 PM
browser

Quote:
“Absolutely 100% unfounded news about me are going around, stating things I have never done”

Unread 26-10-2020, 04:14 PM
windy waffles

Funny how he never came out and said how disgusted he was with all the stories about wanting out of his club were published...

Utter, utter @#%&!.

Unread 26-10-2020, 04:21 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Funny how he never came out and said how disgusted he was with all the stories about wanting out of his club were published...

Utter, utter @#%&!.
Tbf pal, it’s one thing seeing stories in the paper about you wanting to join Real Madrid, but I can kind of understand him feeling the need to come out and clarify that he isn’t quitting the France team in support of a bloke who chopped off a teachers head.

Unread 26-10-2020, 04:37 PM
Tronics

Quote:

Touche you @#%&!

Unread 26-10-2020, 04:55 PM
bosskeano

sell Pogba in the summer....now that we have VDB and Bruno, Pogba isn't needed nor does he fit the squad any longer

Unread 26-10-2020, 06:06 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosskeano
sell Pogba in the summer....now that we have VDB and Bruno, Pogba isn't needed nor does he fit the squad any longer
Somebody should tell Solskjaer.

Unread 26-10-2020, 06:07 PM
LaPaz

Quote:
That may not be as easy as it sounds, I doubt it will be a streightforward process with the indivifuals involved.

Unread 26-10-2020, 06:21 PM
bosskeano

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPaz
That may not be as easy as it sounds, I doubt it will be a streightforward process with the indivifuals involved.
no maybe not however we have to move him in the summer because they won't extend him beyond 2022 as he'll want a bump in wages which they won't do. Get as much money as you can or look for a player swap if you have to do so.

We've seen the negative impact on the field he's had more than a positive impact so move him along.

Unread 26-10-2020, 06:51 PM
LaPaz

Quote:
no maybe not however we have to move him in the summer because they won't extend him beyond 2022 as he'll want a bump in wages which they won't do. Get as much money as you can or look for a player swap if you have to do so.

We've seen the negative impact on the field he's had more than a positive impact so move him along.
With a year left on his contract he's in a strong position to dictate, via his agent, where he goes and unfortunately for how much. His agent will want to be involved in setting up the deal so he can take big cut of the fee.

His wages for the final year would be around £12m so he could buy out the final year of his contract for around that amount and he'd be a free agent so I doubt United will get very much.

Unread 27-10-2020, 10:29 AM
utd99

Don’t really like agreeing with Carragher in an argument with Neville, but when he’s right he’s right.

Pogba has this label, ‘world class’, ‘top midfielder’, ‘great player’, and these pundits - even our own, like Evra - just keep trotting it out, mindlessly citing Juventus and France usually, but never us. By the end of this season he’ll have been here as long as Eric ever was.

You don’t usually have to wait four years for great players to play great. You don’t usually have to have some narrow set of circumstances, with very specific conditions for great players to play great. Truly great players don’t tend to require 20 different excuses as to why they weren’t actually that great, week after week. At what point are these £#%&!ing automatons actually going to think about what makes a world class player world class?

Unread 27-10-2020, 10:33 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Don’t really like agreeing with Carragher in an argument with Neville, but when he’s right he’s right.

Pogba has this label, ‘world class’, ‘top midfielder’, ‘great player’, and these pundits - even our own, like Evra - just keep trotting it out, mindlessly citing Juventus and France usually, but never us. By the end of this season he’ll have been here as long as Eric ever was.

You don’t usually have to wait four years for great players to play great. You don’t usually have to have some narrow set of circumstances, with very specific conditions for great players to play great. Truly great players don’t tend to require 20 different excuses as to why they weren’t actually that great, week after week. At what point are these £#%&!ing automatons actually going to think about what makes a world class player world class?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-h1ivT9FUk
Bruno has had a load more better games and improved us more in 10 months than Pogba has in four years.

He’s got to be (along with Neymar) one of the most overrated players to ever play the game.

Unread 27-10-2020, 10:36 AM
atticusgrinch

He's got all the attributes to be a great player. He just can't put it all together for whatever reason.

And for that reason - I'm out.

Unread 27-10-2020, 10:44 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Bruno has had a load more better games and improved us more in 10 months than Pogba has in four years.

He’s got to be (along with Neymar) one of the most overrated players to ever play the game.
They just keep saying it though; it’s utterly baffling. They’re not paid to lace up anymore, they’re paid to think then speak. Can you imagine saying Harry Kane, Kevin de Bruyne, Mo Salah ‘yeah, they’re world class’, then having to answer a follow up question about how they played last weekend with ‘a bit shit tbh’. It doesn’t happen.

Unread 27-10-2020, 02:02 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
They just keep saying it though; it’s utterly baffling. They’re not paid to lace up anymore, they’re paid to think then speak. Can you imagine saying Harry Kane, Kevin de Bruyne, Mo Salah ‘yeah, they’re world class’, then having to answer a follow up question about how they played last weekend with ‘a bit shit tbh’. It doesn’t happen.
Imagine leaving United twice as a bench player.

Onwards and upwards!
Closed Thread