United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-10-2020, 06:36 PM
LaPaz

Playing devils advocate how would those wanting Ole sacked react if the owners didn't appoint Mauricio Pochettino but gave the job to Steven Gerrard?

Unread 25-10-2020, 06:37 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPaz
Playing devils advocate how would those wanting Ole sacked react if the owners didn't appoint Mauricio Pochettino but gave the job to Steven Gerrard?
That's the greatest question this forum has ever seen.

Unread 25-10-2020, 06:38 PM
LaPaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
That's the greatest question this forum has ever seen.
You flatter me

Unread 25-10-2020, 06:40 PM
armchair

What would you guys think if we played all our games underwater and were managed by a shark?

Unread 25-10-2020, 06:40 PM
AK14

Quote:
Hmmmm I wonder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
What would you guys think if we played all our games underwater and were managed by a shark?
With Bassistuta upfront?

Unread 25-10-2020, 06:44 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Honestly? I'd swap them right now.

Unread 25-10-2020, 06:44 PM
LaPaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Maybe our young defender Will Fish would get a game

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Honestly? I'd swap them right now.
Respect

Unread 25-10-2020, 06:54 PM
est.1878

Before I decide is it gonna be a snidey goblin shark or a magnificent great white

Theatre of breams

Caviarni

Forced logoffs

Unread 25-10-2020, 07:01 PM
andyroo

Wouldn't have happened under David Gill etc

Unread 25-10-2020, 07:03 PM
LaPaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Wouldn't have happened under David Gill etc

Unread 26-10-2020, 09:43 AM
Tronics

Phil interviews Ole 1x for his podcast and all of a sudden he turns into a "back your managah" numpty what's wrong with our fanbase? why are some of us so obsessed with the individuals at our club and not the overall success of our team?

Unread 26-10-2020, 10:18 AM
guerreiro

“Phil” can £#%&! off the bullshitting weirdo.

Unread 26-10-2020, 12:31 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Phil interviews Ole 1x for his podcast and all of a sudden he turns into a "back your managah" numpty what's wrong with our fanbase? why are some of us so obsessed with the individuals at our club and not the overall success of our team?

https://twitter.com/Malachians/statu...25203349278727
Ole getting a leg spasm 20 years ago should not be the reason he is the manager of probably the hardest current job in Europe.

He represents the owners & Woody perfectly though...Cheap, temporary crack filling.

He's been bent over multiple times by Woody over his transfer targets yet still trusted Woody to waste all summer on a pipe dream in Sancho when we could have got a defender easily

Unread 26-10-2020, 12:51 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Ole getting a leg spasm 20 years ago should not be the reason he is the manager of probably the hardest current job in Europe.

He represents the owners & Woody perfectly though...Cheap, temporary crack filling.

He's been bent over multiple times by Woody over his transfer targets yet still trusted Woody to waste all summer on a pipe dream in Sancho when we could have got a defender easily
I read that in Trevors voice. Only missing the “yidits” at the end.

Unread 26-10-2020, 12:59 PM
Hyman_Roth

Slim pickings for scar and tronics.

isn’t tronics an Arsenal fan - sure I read that years ago?

Unread 26-10-2020, 01:01 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I read that in Trevors voice. Only missing the “yidits” at the end.
Think Trevor may have been the brains of the operation

Unread 26-10-2020, 01:02 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
ffs

Unread 26-10-2020, 01:29 PM
Medlock

Quote:

Like you and Pogba, you mean?

Unread 26-10-2020, 01:37 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:

Whilst there are certainly some individuals that are to blame for the absolute state of Manchester United Football Club currently, Solksjaer is not one of them.

Unread 26-10-2020, 02:24 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
So Trevor’s the primary and Scar is his character? Wow, that would explain a lot.
Closed Thread